Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Three Virgins - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Three Virgins (66105 Views)

10 Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Lie About Being Virgins / The Seven Virgins: A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Virgins by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
zinylicious:
Don't stop now Doc cry
Re: Three Virgins by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 05, 2015
roniex,please can you help put an end to this suspense.

Interesting story. Thanks
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 12:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
At that moment she could feel the world
coming to a halt,the breeze caressed her hair,her
pulse raced and her heart beat faster. Her eyes winced.
"Mike!, You still have this?" She boomed out loud
"That? yes" Mike replied almost in whispers
Helen put Nelson gently on the bed. She adjusted her dress and stared at the large portrait of herself during her secondary school days, Mike had been the one she had given her heart to. She paced about the room and sighed heavily, Mike settled down and lowered his head. He broke the silence
"How's your husband, where were you going with your baby, why the bags and baggage"
"Mike, My husban..." before she could pronounce the last letter, A feminine voice called out from the stairs
"Darling!, Where are you"
"Are you expecting anybody?" Helen asked
The door made way to reveal a tall young beauty, She was so beautiful in the expensive slingty designer gown she wore, Her dainty earrings shone brightly, Her red heels spelt wealth.
"Mike, Who's she" Sandra asked
"Hello, I am Helen" Helen chipped in
"Shhuuu, I wasn't asking you" Sandra yelled. She rolled her big eye balls from Helen to nelson to the portrait. The moment was getting over boiled, Mike felt uneasy, he gathered his scattered wits and was about speaking when Sandra interrupted
"Oh! Bravo!, This explains it all, So it's because of this thing, you don't give me your care and attention, So this is explains the reason why you've refused to allow me destroy that portrait" She fumed and eyed Helen
Mike barked at her, "Sandra, Mind your words! I'd rather advice you keep your tongue tied about matters you know nothing about"
"Oh! So you raised your voice at me because of this hag?"
"She's not that! She's my love". Sandra's eyes widened
" My first love" He quickly added
"Continue" Sandra barked
Helen shifted uncomfortably, She stared into space
"Helen and I dated for ten years, we've been friends since she joined St. Leo secondary school in Jss2, We started dating in ss1, we promised each other marriage, We made sure we entered the same university, that was university of Jos, We went our separate ways when we found out we weren't compatible, She was AS, I was equally AS, we discovered at the eleventh hour, I barged into her today when I was coming from the boutique" Mike calmly explained
Sandra stormed out of the room, Mike stood to his full height and patted Helen who was already sobbing silently
"She's your fiance right?"
"Girlfriend"
"Girlfriend?"
"Yes, girlfriend"
"But why not your fiance?"
"I can't marry her, She lacks manners, I am only in a relationship with her because my mom dictated we sate, She's not my type, I only want to please my mom and make the relationship between my family and hers grow"
"I see" Helen said curtly.

Preparations for the first wedding anniversary of Becca and Korede were going on fine, Even at the fact that Mrs Oladipo stood defiantly against the event, Becca still succeeded in changing her husband's mind. The day drew nearer, She had to put finishing touches to the food and drinks, photography, cakes, M.C, Her attire as well as her husband's and her accessories. She started putting calls to her friends, distant and near relations to remind them of the event.

Korede also reminded his friends of the event, He knew his mother was not happy with him but at least, He had to please his wife, He wondered when the right balance would be struck between his mom and his wife.

5:45am on the D-day
Becca felt the light effect on her eyes. The background solemn love music sang by rella Johnson tilted her ears, She opened her eyes, She marvelled at the perfectly decorated room, The room was decorated with beautiful tiny ribbons, balloons, pink bulbs which added life to the decorations, She stared in awe at the gigantic cake that positioned before her.
"C'mon, Don't tell me you would just stare like that at the dawn of your first wedding anniversary" Korede asked beaming with smiles
"Awww, thanks so much sweetie" Becca jumped out of bed and gave her husband a bear hug, They kissed hungrily, they longed for each other, They couldn't contain their joy, they fell into bed and had a quickie, Becca had never felt so much joy all through the love making, She moaned softly, They screamed each other's name when they came. It was a beautiful morning. The world and galaxy shared in their joy, the sparrows sang with sonorous voices, The birds' happy chatter added merriment to the moment. Korede strolled into the nursery to carry a sleeping Tayo. He wanted to call his mother but quickly decided against it, he wouldn't want a cold attitude on a beautiful morning like that, he also wanted to avoid rifts between His mother and his wife knowing fully well the duo don't get along. The Junior Oladipo's prayed together, It was a blessed moment. Friends and colleagues called to congratulate them.

At exactly 7:00am, they began getting ready for the event that was to be held at Jubilee relaxation and event center. If Becca knew the scene that would unfold at the party, She would have demanded for a small get-together instead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Virgins by Olaide59(f): 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hmmm! Some mother-in-laws sha. Nice update!
Re: Three Virgins by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
Am loving this,feed me more dear.
Re: Three Virgins by kayceerilyn(f): 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ronke dear,it is a beautiful story indeed. I'll like you to proofread the story there are quite a few mistakes here and there. Continue dear,one love.
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
kayceerilyn:
Ronke dear,it is a beautiful story indeed. I'll like you to proofread the story there are quite a few mistakes here and there. Continue dear,one love.
Thanks dear, noted!
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 5:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
Becca got down of her element jeep, She found her hands safe in Korede's and walked gracefully to the hall, Guests cheered them in with an outstanding standing ovation. Becca was all smiles as she sat on the white soft coach, Bibi slept soundly on Ireti's laps, there was another party going on with kids and children downstairs, The party upstairs was going on fine, music blarred from speakers. The explicit dancers added funfair to the party.

When It was time for foods and drinks, Becca got down to supervise the caterers, She sighted her mother-in-law and her friends being served in their table. She increased her speed not minding the pain her heels was posing to her knees and ankles. She ordered Miss Doyin, the caterer's director to serve her mother-in-law and her friends two pieces of meat, two wraps of yam flour with egusi soup. She banned her from serving them drinks. Miss Doyin only nodded and got back to work. Ireti winked at Becca, Becca grinned at her back. Miss Doyin ordered her the other caterers to quickly change the meals served for Mrs Oladipo and friends.
"So, you control your daughter-in-law?" Mrs Johnson asked in whispers
"Of course yes, I do" Mrs Oladipo
"Juliana, you are lucky to have a daughter-in-law that's submissive, Lola, my daughter-in-law is the exact opposite, She has once slapped me" Mrs Sharade chipped in, She lowered her head a bit, feeling embarrassed with what she just said
Mrs Johnson and Mrs Oladipo stifled a laughter.
"Oh! please, why won't she be submissive?, in my son's house? iro niyen" She said, adjusting her lace blouse
The other two women sighed.
"Madams, I am sorry but we have to change your meals" A lady in a red top over a black pant trousers announced
The women exchanged glances
"Dear, You can take them" Mrs Oladipo said, The lady took the meals away in a large stainless tray, " D&grin chops and catering services" Shone brightly at the back of her red top.
"Am sure, She has gone to increase the number of meats and amala wraps, I trust my son" Mrs Oladipo said. It was Obvious surprise flustered on her face.
"I hope so" The two women chorused
It was time for the couples to dance, Korede and Rebecca walked out carefully. Loud music blared unapologetic from huge speakers mounted within and outside the hall. Families and friends trooped out and danced their bodies off, The children also joined in the dance. Becca and Korede felt like teenagers who were just rocking their love affairs on the shores of peaceful waters, Becca snugged like a shell near Korede as they took each dancing steps. Then suddenly The music stopped, People shifted their stares to the DJ, the DJ stared at the women and a lady who were obviously exchanging insultive words.

"You must be silly, How could you come back with this nonsense?" Mrs Oladipo roared.
"Ma'am, I just said my boss ordered me to serve this table, table 1 with this" She said pointing to the tray

"Mom, What's wrong?, You are causing a scene here, mom, not now, please"Korede pleaded
" Can you believe this thing your wife employed to serve us dared embarrassing me with this thing, my friends aren't beggars what a disgrace!
"I asked her to" Becca chipped in, She had her hands akimbo and took an ugly look at the women sitted at the order end of the table

Mrs Oladipo heaped Becca two slaps, the latter lost balance and fell on the floor, her heels and legs failed her. The hall went silent, Everyone was stunned, It was So sad Ireti had gone home.

Tomi sat staring into space on the chair, She had forgotten herself on the seat, The bell was pressed, the house maid got it.
"Is this where Mrs Williams stays?" A man in his early 30's asked.
"Na her mama dey stay here o, her husband send her from him house so..."
"Save the story miss, kindly give this to her"
The housemaid collected the letter and handed it over to Tomi.
The letter dropped from her hands after she read the content.
"Madam, Are you alrice?"
Re: Three Virgins by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
Poor Becca, take care ehn?
Thanks for the update
Re: Three Virgins by Olaide59(f): 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
Following
Re: Three Virgins by Asapchow(m): 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
Pukka36:
Hmmmm

Stella....embarassed
lol hey its you
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 7:41am On Sep 08, 2015
Mrs Adetunji opened the door and it gave way to reveal Tomi. She moved closer and examined her own daughter.
"What did you say happened" Mrs Godwin Adetunji questioned
"Na sit she sit for parlours when one persin press the bells, I run go get am.. Emm.. one tall man now ask if this is the house of you and I reply I say yes, he give me the letter na the letter I go give aunty, she collapse on top the letter"
"Where is the letter?"
Risi handed the letter to her boss.
"She collapsed because of an invitation card and this?"
"I no know o"
"I see"
"Call me when she wakes"
"Yels ma"

Mrs Philip Dominic paced about the room, She looked tensed and stressed up, She dropped the goblet and faced her son
"You are a failure son, You are having a setback because of your marital affairs and you even went as far as chasing her out of your house, How do we explain this to the press?"
"Mom, I just said I didn't chase her out" David yelled
"Oh! what did my son do? Your Adulterous act chased her, heavens! Why son? Why your housemaid of all women"

"Mom, You knew my status! I was sterile and I kept it away from her for years, She saw the series of tests and results in the room where I kept them, She confronted me, we had issues concerning that, I didn't know I was capable of sleeping with a woman now that I have been taking those drugs Dr. Brown sent down here. Besides, She seduced me and I fell for it".

"Shut your trap! It's all over the papers you ain't the father of her son and it was once said the father was demanding for his son, yet, you still brought that stupid maid of yours into the camera. I wonder how the so called rape happened under your roof, You promised her to be loyal, Have you forgotten your vows, You didn't even spend your first anniversary together, What marriage is this!

" Well, there is no point crying over a spilt milk, I set the invitation card over to them, she must be at the wedding to cover up, am sure the line would be looking for every opportunity to expose the fact that your marriage suffered ill-luck"

"Mom, Just prays she comes besides Jackie won't like the idea"

"She must, She has no choice than to accept her presence, She must be at the wedding of Jackie and Wayne!" She boomed and walked out of the room.

"Oh, mom" David exclaimed and slumped on the bed.

"Korede!!!!" Becca called out
"What is it again?''
" My daughter! Come here"
Korede ran to the nursery, He felt Tayo's temperature and also noticed it was high.
"What's happening"
"I don't know either, Her body is hot, her breathing is not normal, get the keys!"
Becca hurriedly went to get her purse, She shivered as she carried her baby on her hands. She dashed to the sitting room.

"Korede! am dying" Mrs Oladipo spoke from the room. Korede scurried to the room to find his mother foaming.
"Mom, What's this, What's wrong?"
"Take me to the hospital before I die"
"Mom, The car is not here, Its with the mechanic"

"Korede! Tayo's breathing is becoming difficult, where are you?"
"Becca, Take care of Tayo, my mother is foaming here"
Becca grew bewildered. She stood rooted
"Oh my! Korede is choosing His mother over my daughter" Becca muttered, She angrily dropped the baby on the chair and stormed into mrs Oladipo's room.

"Korede, You have to choose between your daughter and your mother"
Korede looked stunned, his heartbeat increased, his eyeballs widened. He finally found his voice and spoke
"My......."

1 Like

Re: Three Virgins by princessadeola(f): 8:45am On Sep 08, 2015
suspense
Re: Three Virgins by buccal(m): 10:19am On Sep 08, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Three Virgins by Pukka36(f): 11:00am On Sep 08, 2015
Asapchow:
lol hey its you
lol,how U doing?
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 11:09am On Sep 08, 2015
hmm.. let me throw this questions before my update. Who do you think Korede will choose
a. mother
b. daughter

What do you think Sandra's next line of action will be?
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 11:09am On Sep 08, 2015
hmm.. let me throw this questions before my update. Who do you think Korede will choose
a. mother
b. daughter

Any body that gets it will receive dedication thrice..#winks
Re: Three Virgins by Asapchow(m): 11:42am On Sep 08, 2015
Pukka36:
lol,how U doing?
I'm good. Hope you're too.

Good job roniex2 . cool story!
Re: Three Virgins by buccal(m): 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
korede will try saving his mom and I guess Sandra will destroy the portrait
Re: Three Virgins by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
wink
roniex2:
a. mother
b. daughter
ithink korede wil go 4 his mum while becca wil b offended & trouble will start
as for sandra she will report 2 mike's mum. just hop my guess are rite
Re: Three Virgins by Asapchow(m): 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
roniex2:
a. mother
b. daughter

korede will save his mother(if the baby dies, they can have another. not such a biggy) and Sandra will attack Helen or report to Mike's mom(like jade said). I guess grin
Re: Three Virgins by ysadiq(m): 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
roniex2:
a. mother
b. daughter
korede is going to take them both to the hospital though after wic lot problem will follow. And for sandra she will trying harming helen and her baby.
Re: Three Virgins by demmy66: 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
roniex2:
a. mother
b. daughter

its me that u will quote thrice... lets bet it..
korede will save his mum while sandra's next line for action is to go home and cry till further notice. ...
Re: Three Virgins by heemah(f): 11:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
demmy66:

its me that u will quote thrice... lets bet it..
korede will save his mum while sandra's next line for action is to go home and cry till further notice. ...
Same thought.....

1 Like

Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 6:32am On Sep 10, 2015
Before Korede could pronounce the next word, Mrs Oladipo's phone beeped, she glanced at it and screamed
"Alertii ti Wole oo"
Korede and Becca looked transfixed.
"So you've been pretending right? Look, If my daughter dies, you'll live to regret it" She fumed and stormed out
"Mom, pack your things and leave before I come back to this house, only God knows the kind of heart you have" He said and followed suit.
Mrs Oladipo gazed at the beaten eggs and the materials she mixed to form the foam. Her conscience was pricking her.
"God, I won't leave to bear the guilt if the baby dies" She sobbed silently. For the first time since her arrival, Mrs Oladipo was sober, She pushed away the alert notice and cried silently.

Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 6:35am On Sep 10, 2015
sowie the update is short, I just had to type to let u guys know u were wrong all d way.. Eventually, Korede didn't choose @heemah, demmy66,ysadiq, Asapchow, jadelle, buccal
Re: Three Virgins by Asapchow(m): 6:46am On Sep 10, 2015
roniex2:
sowie the update is short, I just had to type to let u guys know u were wrong all d way.. Eventually, Korede didn't choose @heemah, demmy66,ysadiq, Asapchow, jadelle, buccal
lol you obviously changed it. That's smart. well done
Re: Three Virgins by heemah(f): 7:24am On Sep 10, 2015
Wow wow wow!!! Roniex2! Didn't see that coming sha! Anyways, I'm happy at the turn out! Thanks for d update but it's short O ooo. #Olivertwist
Re: Three Virgins by roniex2(f): 7:30am On Sep 10, 2015
heemah:
Wow wow wow!!! Roniex2! Didn't see that coming sha! Anyways, I'm happy at the turn out! Thanks for d update but it's short O ooo. #Olivertwist
Am sowie dear but I av to attend to some courses like human physiology, embryology and histology dis maween, will make it up to u guys, as for d update, dats d power of writing, u don't just follow d pattern of general reasoning.. Thanks too
Re: Three Virgins by demmy66: 8:19am On Sep 10, 2015
heemah:
Same thought.....
its mutual
Re: Three Virgins by demmy66: 8:21am On Sep 10, 2015
roniex2:
its better to be totally wrong than not seen this 3 idiots...sorry 3 virgins palava
Re: Three Virgins by buccal(m): 9:24am On Sep 10, 2015
roniex2:
didn't see that coming

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Caleb (Non-human Fiction) By Safarigirl / E. Fantasy(short Stories) / Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.