Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Would You Have Waited Too If You Were In My Shoes??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Have Waited Too If You Were In My Shoes??? (1260 Views)

Have You Ever Been In My Shoes!!! / 'I Waited Until My Wedding Night To Lose My Virginity And I Wish I Hadn’'t / Halfrica Eyaf Now Marries After She Waited Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Have Waited Too If You Were In My Shoes??? by Laitesmart(m): 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
Because I asked for a lady's hand in marriage, her father gave me this form to fill.
After reading the form, I told my prospective father-
in-law that I wanna use the restroom. Immediately I got to the toilet, I just scaled
through it's window and ran out of the compound....
IS IT BY FORCE TO MARRY!!??
Okay, pls read the form and tell me what you would have rather done if you were in my nice shoes..... Over to you pls.
-----------------------

APPLICATION FORM TO MARRY MY DAUGHTER.

PLS FILL THE FORM IN YOUR OWN HAND WRITING
AND IN BLOCK CAPITAL LETTERS.
I ________ hereby apply to marry your daughter Miss __________. I am _____ years old.

SECTION ONE
Please answer the following questions honestly:
1. Do you go to Church ? Yes/No
2. Do you have a degree or diploma? Yes/No
3. Are you still a virgin? Yes/No
4. Are you working? Yes/No
5. Do you have a car? Yes/No
If your answer to any of the above questions is NO, do not continue. Leave my house and don't look back. If all your answers were YES, Then continue...

1. In 50 words or more, Describe the disadvantages of cheating in marriage.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2. With the aid of a diagram, Explain how you can give respect to your father in - law and mother in-law.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
3. Suppose your wife says "Honey, I need money for my hair at the saloon", what would be your answer?
7.Were your parents legally married? Yes/No.
If YES
(a) for how long?
_______________.
(b) If the time of their marriage is less than your age, Explain why.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
10. In case of divorce, Who do you think is the owner of the kids between father and mother?

SECTION TWO
Answer the following by Yes or No.
1. Do you drink alcohol? Yes/No
2. Do you smoke? Yes/No
3. Are you short tempered? Yes/No

SECTION THREE
LAST PART - BUT EQUALLY IMPORTANT
1. When can you be free for interviews?
4. When can I interview your Church Pastor?

Please stick your passport size photo below which will be put in the newspaper to check if you have other girlfriends.

Sign here: ________________
Sign again: _______________

Thank you for showing interest in my daughter.
Your application will be processed in a year's time.
You will be acknowledged only if you emerge successful.

As you are waiting,
*Please don't call me!
*Don't visit me!
*Don't contact my daughter! If you do, you will be disqualified!

Leave your details in case I need to ask you more questions;
Postal Address: _________________________
Email:
Re: Would You Have Waited Too If You Were In My Shoes??? by ladyF(f): 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lol. Interview with ur parents too? grin
Re: Would You Have Waited Too If You Were In My Shoes??? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
She be princessabi. If na my papa,I go tell am Popsi,you never want me to get married ni.
Re: Would You Have Waited Too If You Were In My Shoes??? by mrpackager(m): 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
this so pathetic shocked
Re: Would You Have Waited Too If You Were In My Shoes??? by donholy28(m): 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
Follow from d corner and impregnate d girl..her papa go carry im own hand tear dat form...bundle d girl to ur house
Re: Would You Have Waited Too If You Were In My Shoes??? by SUGARBEE(f): 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
Ain't funny!
Re: Would You Have Waited Too If You Were In My Shoes??? by Jhenny(f): 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
very stale
Re: Would You Have Waited Too If You Were In My Shoes??? by johnbuck81(m): 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
just a rubbish thread.
Re: Would You Have Waited Too If You Were In My Shoes??? by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 19, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Ain't funny!
so who u help now?
Re: Would You Have Waited Too If You Were In My Shoes??? by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 19, 2015
johnbuck81:
just a rubbish thread.
kk, go hang urself
Re: Would You Have Waited Too If You Were In My Shoes??? by SUGARBEE(f): 12:18am On Aug 19, 2015
kushstalin:

so who u help now?

Re: Would You Have Waited Too If You Were In My Shoes??? by johnbuck81(m): 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2015
kushstalin:
kk, go hang urself
still a stupid thread.
Re: Would You Have Waited Too If You Were In My Shoes??? by Sijo01(f): 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
mrpackager:
this so pathetic shocked

You actually believed this stale gist. Smh.
Re: Would You Have Waited Too If You Were In My Shoes??? by mrpackager(m): 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2015
Sijo01:

You actually believed this stale gist. Smh.

indeed

BTW happy birthday wish you long life and prosperity wink

(1) (Reply)

She Said I Don't Respect Her / BIG MAMA'S/ Madam Lucy Needs A Sugar Boy / Why We Have S**x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.