Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose (terms And Conditions) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose (terms And Conditions) (3645 Views)

Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday / Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? / Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose (terms And Conditions) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
Since open, stage managed proposals with ready cameras fit for Instagram and twitter paparazzi seems to be the order of the day, with the latest, about to be trendy show in which a lady knees on one leg and proposes to a man, I hereby put an open invitation to you ladies, who will knee on one leg and propose to me?

Lagos no 1 Fine boy is recruiting*winks

Qualifications:

1.A working brain, not some Kardashian faced,chicken brain 'hotties', mba

2.All links to your social media pages, if I see that you're among those who wake up 6am, apply some foundations and mascara, snap a selfie and post on IG with the tag "I woke up like this"(Apologies to NSG), I will not only shred your application letter, I will put you on eternal black list, that's fraud men!

Besides, I'd like to see how you relate, type or chat too

If you use 'Tew' for 'tell', 'aii' for 'alright', 'I' for 'hi', or you post 'HBD,LLNP,GGMUB' on people's wall as birthday greetings, please don't apply, your laziness is the reason Nigeria's economy isn't growing

3. A degree from either Oxford, Harvard, Cambridge or FUTA, Yes, FUTA is at per with those trio *Proudly Futarian

4. Five pictures of you taken in your most natural state, your face without make up (Not even medicated powder), no foundations, no Mary kay (Since I don't use Joseph Tay too, fair?), your legs (Left and right taken separately,just checking to avoid situations whereby I'll be mistaking my Bae's legs for the Igbomina yam specie).
The fourth pix should show you in full while the last one shows your face alone (Second time? Yes, I don't wanna invite a Kim-K for the screening and end up having a Whoopie Goldberg staring at me, hence the emphasis on face)

5. Original copies of your birth certificate (No affidavit please, that's how my friend ended up marrying an ancestor older than the aunty who taught us in Primary school then, all because she claimed 22, with some nice face-designs, the next morning after wedding, when the 'foundations were destroyed, the righteous did something, he wailed aloud like someone who lost election after selling his Father's only house)

6. Catering school certification, with emphasis on your skills at using locust beans, I don't want some Ajinomoto experts, if you're only good at making noodles, please don't apply

7. You'll do a seminar presentation on "The place of the Nigerian Youth in Africa development, politics and related issues", I just want to be sure you're not a Telemundo and African magic addict, with zero knowledge on key national issues, imagine how embarrassed I'll be if my friends mention Aminu Tambuwal and you ask if he's an Hausa actor, tufia!

8. A detailed statement of your career goals, with emphasis on financial self-dependence, I hope you know I'm not the Federal government, you shouldn't expect me to foot all your bills while you sit at home all day gossiping

If you meet these criteria, contact me, LOL

Source

https://samueliyanu./2015/07/24/lagos-finest-boy-gives-ladies-the-opportunity-to-propose-see-terms-and-conditions/

Cc: lalasticlala seun ishilove

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose (terms And Conditions) by rildwanullahi(m): 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
Meself support the motion
Re: Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose (terms And Conditions) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
picture
Re: Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose (terms And Conditions) by benedictnsi(m): 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
Si, who will marry the ugly ones like me
Re: Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose (terms And Conditions) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
Op,you are a clown!!btw were is thy pix?let see how hand you are some.
Re: Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose (terms And Conditions) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
Add yours
Mods can move this to the right section
Cc: tosynetoomuch
Re: Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose (terms And Conditions) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Op,you are a clown!!btw were is thy pix?let see how hand you are some.

Pix? Make girls like ishilove , tracy and that ever online Introvert come carry my pix go meet pastor for me to accept them shey? Ko jor

Ishilove, abeg na joke o
*runs out of thread
Re: Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose (terms And Conditions) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
He never ready to marry! He is Just deceiving himself.
Re: Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose (terms And Conditions) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
onomeglo:
He never ready to marry! He is Just deceiving himself.

Ehehehe, guess you don't qualify *tongue out*, lol
Re: Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose (terms And Conditions) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
Sogologobangose:

Ehehehe, guess you don't qualify *tongue out*, lol
wetin I wan take am do sef?huh undecided
Re: Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose (terms And Conditions) by donholy28(m): 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
Oya girls begin submit CV ...we dey wait o
Re: Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose (terms And Conditions) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
donholy28:
Oya girls begin submit CV ...we dey wait o

Tell them brov
Re: Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose (terms And Conditions) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
grin

Lalasticlala come and chin chon chin
Re: Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose (terms And Conditions) by MRBrownJ: 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
the guy forgot a few things:

9) confirmation signed by her 10 last BFs that she does NOT play head games, has NO heavy baggages, NO tendency to lose her damn mind, NO tendency to cheat/lie/deceit or constantly seek for the attention of others, NO crazy ex, NO baby daddy issues, NO daddy issues, NO mummy issues, NO cinderella syndrome, NO Kim Kardashian (aka reality TV) syndrome...

10) a recent photo with her NATURAL HAIR... NO applicant with weave/human hair/Brazilian hair/braids/ corn rolls etc, would be accepted

11) a recent photo of her mother to attest that her good look is gene related (and not surgically enhanced)

12) a t0pless photo of her tittays (without bra) so that you can attest of the beauty AND elasticity of her skin. any applicant with tittays dropping anywhere near their belly button will have their application DENIED!

13) a doctor statement to attest of the "almost tear rubber" state of the toto, NO history of STDs and that no abortion has ever damaged her womb!
Re: Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose (terms And Conditions) by Lordemperoris100(m): 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
k
Re: Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose (terms And Conditions) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
MRBrownJ:
the guy forgot a few things:

9) confirmation signed by her 10 last BFs that she does NOT play head games, has NO heavy baggages, NO tendency to lose her damn mind, NO tendency to cheat/lie/deceit or constantly seek for the attention of others, NO crazy ex, NO baby daddy issues, NO daddy issues, NO mummy issues, NO cinderella syndrome, NO Kim Kardashian (aka reality TV) syndrome...

10) a recent photo with her NATURAL HAIR... NO applicant with weave/human hair/Brazilian hair/braids/ corn rolls etc, would be accepted

11) a recent photo of her mother to attest that her good look is gene related (and not surgically enhanced)

12) a t0pless photo of her tittays (without bra) so that you can attest of the beauty AND elasticity of her skin. any applicant with tittays dropping anywhere near their belly button will have their application DENIED!

13) a doctor statement to attest of the "almost tear rubber" state of the toto, NO history of STDs and that no abortion has ever damaged her womb!

Bros you bad gan o

You want them to show those "Olympus has fallen" scenes ehy? I no want
Re: Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose (terms And Conditions) by Mznaett: 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
Chai! C wetin lack of handwork don cus dz op
Re: Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose (terms And Conditions) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose (terms And Conditions) by mimicious(f): 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
Op is giving list as if he is any better
Re: Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose (terms And Conditions) by MRBrownJ: 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
Sogologobangose:

Bros you bad gan o

You want them to show those "Olympus has fallen" scenes ehy? I no want

so you want to realize after marriage that you were duped by push-up/wonder bras?! abeg, better wise up to the "I am shy, I want the light to be off" BS. here educate yourself and thank me later (start from 2mins):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R-UKYA2k4c
Re: Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose (terms And Conditions) by Nobody: 4:19am On Jul 25, 2015
Mznaett:
Chai! C wetin lack of handwork don cus dz op

Its not my fault that you don't qualify, stop beefing, lool
Re: Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose (terms And Conditions) by Nobody: 4:21am On Jul 25, 2015
mimicious:
Op is giving list as if he is any better

Madam, dust your cv and apply, you fit qualify, miracle happens everyday.
Re: Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose (terms And Conditions) by Nobody: 4:22am On Jul 25, 2015
MRBrownJ:

so you want to realize after marriage that you were duped by push-up/wonder bras?! abeg, better wise up to the "I am shy, I want the light to be off" BS. here educate yourself and thank me later (start from 2mins):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R-UKYA2k4c

*Lip sealed
Re: Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose (terms And Conditions) by mimicious(f): 6:24am On Jul 25, 2015
Sogologobangose:

Madam, dust your cv and apply, you fit qualify, miracle happens everyday.

I don't need to apply for such, thanks
Re: Lagos Finest Boy Gives Ladies The Opportunity To Propose (terms And Conditions) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 25, 2015
mimicious:

I don't need to apply for such, thanks

YIMU

Anyway, a check on your dp shows you pass the beauty requirement, I hope you'll meet other requirements too, LOL

(1) (Reply)

Guys Whats The First Thing You Notice In A Lady!? / Mogbe!!!!.....she Wanted It Skin To Skin, Then This Happened / How To Behave After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.