Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls (84812 Views)

4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) / Ooni Offers N5m For Intending 2017 Queen Moremi Beauty Contest / Beautiful Northern Sudanese. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by kritikali(m): 6:05am On Jul 25, 2015
gidjah:
its like muna da yan arewa dayewa ar forum nan ko ?,sallam alaikum yan arewa namu !!nufi na shi ne kaman ,ni kaide ne an'an da( NL)

Eh muna nan...ammma yawanci Suna low key ne.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by chuose: 6:14am On Jul 25, 2015
murphyibiam15:

am IGBO...and seriously i have been looking forward to meet a fulani girl to date and marry but i dont have the opportunity as i stay in Enugu...i rep northern girls

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by HDee(m): 6:28am On Jul 25, 2015
Menace2Society:
Igbo's are the most hateful tribe in Nigeria#FACT#
mehnn!! I don't just know their problem. Soo hateful undecided
Menace2Society:
Igbo's are the most hateful tribe in Nigeria#FACT#
mehnn!! I don't just know their problem. Soo hateful
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by HDee(m): 6:35am On Jul 25, 2015
iamrealdeji:
what do you mean,mtcheew,why the hype? See,Ive seen all types of girls,how the hell do they look so different from pic? So,the likes of Lily Ghalichi,Tammy Torres we see their pics ain't like that in real life? Admit it,these girls are average looking,they'd look all that to you if you lack taste
arrant nonsense undecided
iamrealdeji:
what do you mean,mtcheew,why the hype? See,Ive seen all types of girls,how the hell do they look so different from pic? So,the likes of Lily Ghalichi,Tammy Torres we see their pics ain't like that in real life? Admit it,these girls are average looking,they'd look all that to you if you lack taste
arrant nonsense
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 25, 2015
EVILFOREST:
Chaiiiiiiii
PLEASE, redeploy me to the NORTH...

I need discuss with my MD. Sharp sharp
You are hereby redeployed to sambisa forest
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by mrkings84(m): 7:04am On Jul 25, 2015
Be careful cos bomb might blast right there.
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by murphyibiam15(m): 7:25am On Jul 25, 2015
chuose:

your whole generations and yourself are fooooooools and DEMONS FOR JUST WAT U DID.....I HAVE MY CHOICE THIEF
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by vindisick: 7:30am On Jul 25, 2015
skak:
This girls are mind-blowing.
. I don't get why yoruba boys get their mind blown up by this pictures. am an igbo boy and believe when i say these girls are not even worthy enough to untie the shoe lase of some igbo girls. most igbo girls are v learned and brilliant
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by forgiveness: 7:47am On Jul 25, 2015
No wonder my mama fine.
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Dollyak(f): 7:50am On Jul 25, 2015
GodMode:

For someone with a yoruba moniker to call ilorin NORTH CENTRAL you must be very f:oolish and ignorant...

Ilorin is SW territory don't let the northern leaders f:ool you.. The place called north central IS CENTRAL NIGERIA and it consist of other tribes that are not hausa, fulani or kanuri..
I was surprised to read it. Thanks for putting the record straight.
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by donJ2(m): 8:04am On Jul 25, 2015
iamrealdeji:
You'd rather say nice noses,Nigerians have mistaken nice nose to pointy nose,there are 16 different types of noses,from Snub Nose(Elizabeth Taylor type) to Greek nose,to Roman nose,The Hawk,Celestial Nose(Princess Cathrine, Halle Berry type),Aquiline Nose,Nubian nose(Obama's type) etc. People do mock pointy nose in the western world and see it as racist if you know what pointy nose really is

Plz Who NoSe this guy

... grin grin
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:09am On Jul 25, 2015
carinmom:

I think about 10 or 12.
I can take that. Is it with cane or koboko?
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by carinmom(f): 8:28am On Jul 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I can take that. Is it with cane or koboko?

the cane used is a special one made specifically for that purpose soaked in urine for a considerable length of time to make it more painful. If you are not a Fulani descendant you can not withstand it.

BTW

Good morning
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:32am On Jul 25, 2015
carinmom:

the cane used is a special one made specifically for that purpose soaked in urine for a considerable length of time to make it more painful. If you are not a Fulani descendant you can not withstand it.

BTW

Good morning
Good morning. Na wa o. What if I tired halfway and can't take it anymore, can I come after an hour or so to take the remainder?
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Atk1nson(m): 9:03am On Jul 25, 2015
WombRaiders:

Stop salivating over them because they will rather date a Hausa leper than you.

And as for divorce, the north holds the record for the highest rates of divorce second only to your delinquent region.

Get a job and stop hating. It's people like u dat give Igbos a bad name
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by JayB11(m): 9:05am On Jul 25, 2015
stepo707:
fulani gals are pretty wink
Nobi everybody be Fulani 4 North ooo! We hav many tribes in d North bt all under the major Hausa ethnic. Taking an example with Adamawa state, their are nearly or over 50 different tribes in the state but Fulani is only counted as one of them and not as a whole. Hope you do get My point.
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:05am On Jul 25, 2015
murphyibiam15:

is mainly Igbos from Anambra that do the hating....they equally hate their fellow igbos...i stay in Enugu and i know what am saying..any sincere person can prove me wrong...infact they hate Nsukka and Abakiliki people like nothing

I swear,ibu ozu nwulu anwu.....Infact,ibu akpa amu!

1 Like

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by JayB11(m): 9:13am On Jul 25, 2015
WombRaiders:
Northern Muslim girls are literally the bomb

grin
Even the suicide bomber lukz cute!!!
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by vector55(m): 9:18am On Jul 25, 2015
[color=#770077][/color][i][/i] undecided[b][/b]BEAUTY LIES ON D EYE OF THE BEHOLDER
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by JayB11(m): 9:19am On Jul 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Hausa/Fulani have pretty girls. I no fit chop cain if not I for marry Hausa/Fulani. Are would-be husbands still being flogged?
It used to happen long time ago bt not anymore!
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by iamrealdeji(m): 9:37am On Jul 25, 2015
shurlermoz:

From your comment its evident you never lived in ilorin, you just here stories from people.
Ilorin is not an Hausa Fulani town and it's not full of Fulani girls, get your facts right.
I schooled in Ilorin, typing from Ilorin. The extent they hype northern girls is just annoying,sometimes,i turn on tv,and they show northern girls and I see ugly girls that are blacker than pitch all over,some of the northern girls are fine o,but they make it seem like almost all of them are angels
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Hmmmmmmm... cool
Where the hell is this Rilwayne?

I am so happy right now.!!

That my crush, i mean, my one and only crush, came to look for me tday. He said he lost my num.

Can u believe that?

well, this time no dulling for my side, i took his num too.

We are already making plans for a date.

I just like this guy, he is dark, and also very kind and gentle.

#Smiling sheepishly all day#
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Rilwayne001: 9:53am On Jul 25, 2015
missbronze:
Where the hell is this Rilwayne?

I am so happy right now.!!

That my crush, i mean, my one and only crush, came to look for me tday. He said he lost my num.

Can u believe that?

well, this time no dulling for my side, i took his num too.

We are already making plans for a date.

I just like this guy, he is dark, and also very kind and gentle.

#Smiling sheepishly all day#

Smh sad
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Smh sad
Hahahahahaha.
I understand ur frustrations.
No hope of ever seeing Nicki?

Eya.
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Rilwayne001: 10:00am On Jul 25, 2015
missbronze:
Hahahahahaha.
I understand ur frustrations.
No hope of ever seeing Nicki?

Eya.
Okay. sad
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by fanficgirl(f): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry
rahymat:
check out my dp too im i beautiful or not
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by carinmom(f): 10:24am On Jul 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Good morning. Na wa o. What if I tired halfway and can't take it anymore, can I come after an hour or so to take the remainder?

No way, that portrays you as a coward.
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by skak(m): 10:26am On Jul 25, 2015
vindisick:
. I don't get why yoruba boys get their mind blown up by this pictures. am an igbo boy and believe when i say these girls are not even worthy enough to untie the shoe lase of some igbo girls. most igbo girls are v learned and brilliant

I didn't open this thread for comparism between our ladies across geopolitical zone. If you think Igbo has beautiful ladies (which I doubted) you go ahead and open your thread and by our opinions you'll get to know if your ladies worth praising.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:26am On Jul 25, 2015
carinmom:

No way, that portrays you as a coward.
Na wa o.
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by skak(m): 10:31am On Jul 25, 2015
rahymat:
check out my dp too im i beautiful or not

If the pic in your profile is truely you then I have to acknowledge that you're BEAUTIFUL and don't listen to anyone who says you are not

1 Like

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Okay. sad
Warever joor.
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Rilwayne001: 10:47am On Jul 25, 2015
missbronze:
Warever joor.
Lol. Do you want me to say something that I've not been saying?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Three Generations Of Ooni Of Ife And Their Rolls-royces (PHOTOS) / Half Somalis (pictures) / Nigerian Tribes And Their States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.