Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,722 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls (84824 Views)

4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) / Ooni Offers N5m For Intending 2017 Queen Moremi Beauty Contest / Beautiful Northern Sudanese. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Fulaboy(m): 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
zealot4me:
Fulaboy is that not ur ex in the middle
hahahaha lemme check her out
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by HDee(m): 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
I thought the scorching sun in the north is hazardous to the skin It seems that's not the case with d beauties. grin
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by harry509: 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
skak:
This girls are mind-blowing.
vry soon u wil hear female sucide bomber killed 38...
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Fulaboy(m): 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
zealot4me:
Fulaboy is that not ur ex in the middle
shocked choiiii that will never be my ex undecided sai dai present to eternity cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by SSPX(m): 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
is that ur worde
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by iamrealdeji(m): 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
kishimi8:

Funny you the pretty ones in ilorin are probably mixed fulani lineage
It's just very annoying how Nigerians over exaggerate because they're not exposed,people that are very familiar with what's going on world wide wouldn't lack taste in women this much that average looking girls would be hyped like this. These types of girls in Ilorin I don't even see them as beautiful,i just see them as ok. Of course there are lots of Fulani girls in Ilorin cos Ilorin is also a land of Fulanis as its north central,but some Fulani girls I even see here are prettier than these girls here and no big deal about them,no one makes noise about them,they're just there
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
Saifullah01:

For your information these are "averagely fine" northern girls, you need to see my wife, even after 5 years I still dey trip for her.
God bless your soul.
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by kishimi8(m): 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
carinmom:

I will give you my sister if you can endure tongue

See me I submit my application
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by yommen: 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Make up flying all over,Nigerian girls too dey rely on make up

you are a desperate fool. why are we always so negative about Nigeria? by the way, does it mean your mother, sister and all females in your family are that ugly? where in the world is it that female folks don't do make-up. Ewure!!!

1 Like

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
cheesy,.what do you expect,they are in power or do you want to be marginalized?
Just laughing at how some of them are attacking the Igbos without minding if those who made the comment they think is rude are Igbos or not and the wombraider moniker was even praising the north but the yoruba guy attacked him and made him look like an enemy. Chai! I love power cheesy
Anyway,the north have what you call natural beauties (not saying it to please anyone thou cheesy,I was born in Kano and I still live in the north....)

jerrywool:
[size=28pt]hehehe. some people are doing everything to please the Northerners [/size] grin
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
Not these ones o! They are rich kids and very educated. Do you think they can easily be brainwashed?

harry509:
vry soon u wil hear female sucide bomber killed 38...
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by kishimi8(m): 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
Oya more

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Dollyak(f): 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
bukster:

People want what they can't have. Having big lips, big ass and dark skin is rare for white people which is why so many get surgery to make their lips and ass bigger and tan themselves even when it causes skin cancer.
In Nigeria most people have flatter noses and bigger lips so people without those features are rare which is why those features are considered a sign of beauty. Just because someone wants a pointier nose doesn't mean they're trying to be like a white person. There are plenty of black people especially in East Africa with pointy noses.
Why is is that when white people want stereotypical black features we do not accuse them of trying to look black but when the case is in reverse, we say that black people are trying to look white?
Seriously, you reek of insecurity and thus, have subsequently bore me undecided. Go and check white people's standard of beauty and come back with a more reasonable arguments. This argument has been worned out.
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by StOla: 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
skak:

I swear i go dash you this girl if you identify her in this pic

She's the 1st or 2nd from left.

But I go for 2nd.

She's got a very nice carriage.

Abeg give me the contact ooo.
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by yommen: 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Udmaster:
We IGBO boys Do NOT give a Damn.. IGBO girls are beautiful angels!
- don't know why ewedu eating boys are falling all over for girls that are NOT from their tribe.

We the ewedu understand that the akpu you eat has blocked your brain your brains from appreciating anything good in others. We also know that you all are the reasons Nigeria cannot be one. You see yourselves as Biafrans. That's why you are seen as second-class citizens.
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
make Una no look nyarinya too much or else na one hand u go loose.
in basket mouth voice*when I reach zamfara....
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by kishimi8(m): 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
OK last batch.. Pls baseline crew stay off oo..

Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by khassy(m): 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
iamrealdeji:
na exaggeration joor,post her picture or any picture of a place packed with outstandingly beautiful fulani girls. And also,I used to think loads of outstandingly beautiful girls are everywhere in the north like we see in spain,dubai etc with the way people shout it,its not like northerners don't have really beautiful girls but so is everywhere,even here in Ilorin,there are lots of really beautiful girls that are much more beautiful than these average looking girls posted above
no mention Ilorin where dm d mention fine gals oooo angry
all those boring gals with big tummy and stretch mark na I'm you d call fine abi undecidedundecided

mtchewwwwwwe

next
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by bummyla(m): 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
Congratulations to them!

http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by skak(m): 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
StOla:

She's the 1st or 2nd from left.

But I go for 2nd.

You judge by height I guess. though you tried
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by StOla: 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
kishimi8:
OK last batch.. Pls baseline crew stay off oo..

These ones no fine joor. Just fair and black, but no fine here.
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by kritikali(m): 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
Belmot:
Northern girls are indeed beautiful but their rudeness is legendary.

Walahi they can be rude for planet earth
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by StOla: 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
skak:

You judge by height I guess. though you tried

No. If I did I would have gone for the ones on the right, but I looked at the eyes. Between the 2 I mentioned, I then judged by height. I reckon those 2 are related?
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by carinmom(f): 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

How many strokes?

I think about 10 or 12.
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by kritikali(m): 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
kishimi8:
Oya more

Yea yaran north side
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by carinmom(f): 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
kishimi8:

See me I submit my application
Ok, but the flogging you will receive will be doubled grin
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by zealot4me(f): 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
Fulaboy:
shocked choiiii that will never be my ex undecided sai dai present to eternity cheesy

Lol...
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by kishimi8(m): 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
kritikali:

Yea yaran north side
Wannan basu San kyau ba... .. them de used to ladies that expose Bobby.. so na Bobby and ass de trip them
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by kishimi8(m): 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
carinmom:

Ok, but the flogging you will receive will be doubled grin

As im from jalingo I no de fear
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by skak(m): 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
Vello:

@op: Now say after me:
Singular and Plural

Singular / Plural
This These
Next time you post blunders, I'll revoke your Certificate. See you hear faa!

See your life, your eyes wasn't searching for these beauties but busy looking for errors. Who'll not make error while looking at these ladies.....
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by kishimi8(m): 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
StOla:

These ones no fine joor. Just fair and black, but no fine here.

Look well guy
Re: Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls by simdam500(m): 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
I would love to travel outside Lagos to the north for once to see these girls for real shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Three Generations Of Ooni Of Ife And Their Rolls-royces (PHOTOS) / Half Somalis (pictures) / Nigerian Tribes And Their States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.