Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Various Ghanaian Dishes - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Various Ghanaian Dishes (58775 Views)

Top 5 Nigerian Dishes With Health Benefits By Mz Irawo / Well Packaged Nigerian Dishes.. / Popular Cuisines And Dishes Among Deltans (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by Captainswag225(m): 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
adeh39:

Lol...no jare....but I hv so many ghanians friends
wow, congrats, do u eat it with the black pepper too?
Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
Captainswag225:
wow, congrats, do u eat it with the black pepper too?

Yeah.....I love "Kenkey"...too, hope I got d spelling, but I prefer fried fish, don't like the sardine style...
Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by Captainswag225(m): 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
adeh39:

Yeah.....I love "Kenkey"...too, hope I got d spelling, but I prefer fried fish, don't like the sardine style...
aww, u don turn ghanaian finish oo, nice. I also prefer kenkey with pepper and fish but at times i use corned beef or chicken.
Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by devonpaul(m): 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
adeh39:

I'm seeeerious
aiii, good for u... prepare it and send me some when u can okay? *wink*
Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by devonpaul(m): 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
Captainswag225:
interesting, i used to be a soup fan too but am now strictly into rice.
i mean am into rice too tho cos of the smoothness and less stressful option it brings to d table when it comes to cooking but man, dat food can tire person as quick as possible. i only eat rice when am busy with work in d course of d week or feeling too lazy to cook
Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by Captainswag225(m): 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
devonpaul:

i mean am into rice too tho cos of the smoothness and less stressful option it brings to d table when it comes to cooking but man, dat food can tire person as quick as possible. i only eat rice when am busy with work in d course of d week or feeling too lazy to cook
well for me, i never get fed up with rice..... Its great.. Do u eat eba too
Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by devonpaul(m): 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
Captainswag225:
well for me, i never get fed up with rice..... Its great.. Do u eat eba too
Eba is d real deal bro
Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by Captainswag225(m): 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
devonpaul:
Eba is d real deal bro
really?
Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by RoyalPearl(f): 9:31am On Jul 26, 2015
firstEVA:
plaintan and pear lipsrsealed looks strange embarassed
Does that look like pear to you undecided. It's advocado and it taste damn good
Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 26, 2015
FirstEVA don't be deceived o, most of those food don't taste at all what they look like in fact ghanian food is very horrible. The jollof rice beans everything. I school there and trust me the 2 years I have spent there no be beans. For starters they hardly eat beef just chicken, their soups are very bland and tasteless same with the food and to top it all up its very expensive. And before other ghanians start attacking me, that's just my opinion

8 Likes

Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 26, 2015
RoyalPearl:
Does that look like pear to you undecided. It's advocado and it taste damn good
Avocado Pear, google is your friend.

1 Like

Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 26, 2015
tensazangetsu:
FirstEVA don't be deceived o, most of those food don't taste at all what they look like in fact ghanian food is very horrible. The jollof rice beans everything. I school there and trust me the 2 years I have spent there no be beans. For starters they hardly eat beef just chicken, their soups are very bland and tasteless same with the food and to top it all up its very expensive. And before other ghanians start attacking me, that's just my opinion
wow!!!! I thought as much, it's a good thing this is coming from someone who has tasted both Nigerian and Ghanian food. Cc captainswag225
Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 26, 2015
firstEVA:
wow!!!! I thought as much, it's a good thing this is coming from someone who has tasted both Nigerian and Ghanian food. Cc captainswag225
seriously ghana is so overhyped in Nigeria. Before I went there I thought it was like America. I just can't wait to finish and get out, everything about that place is horrible to me. The girls are very ugly, the food is tasteless the weather is too extreme, their culture and their way of life irritates me so much.

6 Likes

Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 26, 2015
tensazangetsu:
seriously ghana is so overhyped in Nigeria. Before I went there I thought it was like America. I just can't wait to finish and get out, everything about that place is horrible to me. The girls are very ugly, the food is tasteless the weather is too extreme, their culture and their way of life irritates me so much.
hahahahahahahaha, Shuo.
Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2015
firstEVA:
hahahahahahahaha, Shuo. U were over expectant to think Ghana which is in our back yard is like America. I know most of them are very ugly though, but those that are fine are fine.
Very few are fine and the few fine ones are mixed. I have never seen a ghanian girl who has both ghanian parents who is fine, if you pick 10 ghanian girls at random 7 are very ugly 2 are average and one is stunning. And most of them can't even cook and dress like sluts, and they love prostitution so much, you could even have sex with soap and milk, that's how bad it is.

1 Like

Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by OXYGEN01: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2015
firstEVA:
hahahahahahahaha, Shuo. U were over expectant to think Ghana which is in our back yard is like America. I know most of them are very ugly though, but those that are fine are fine.
Imagine a smelly ugly nigerian ape saying Ghanaian looks ugly.Wonders shall never end indeed.A country that gave birth to uglines.You guys have the ugliest sets of humans ever to exist.

3 Likes

Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by OXYGEN01: 11:52am On Jul 26, 2015
tensazangetsu:
Very few are fine and the few fine ones are mixed. I have never seen a ghanian girl who has both ghanian parents who is fine, if you pick 10 ghanian girls at random 7 are very ugly 2 are average and one is stunning. And most of them can't even cook and dress like sluts, and they love prostitution so much, you could even have sex with soap and milk, that's how bad it is.
Its clear that you fools can't live without Ghana.Is Ghana the only African country you fools know or what.And just imagine a nigerian labelling Ghanaians as ugly.You ugly smelly nigerians? Just imagine that.Which people are more ugly than you fools?

4 Likes

Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 26, 2015
OXYGEN01:
Imagine a smelly ugly nigerian ape saying Ghanaian looks ugly.Wonders shall never end indeed.A country that gave birth to uglines.You guys have the ugliest sets of humans ever to exist.
ok
Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by OXYGEN01: 11:59am On Jul 26, 2015
tensazangetsu:
Ghanaian girls rein in Africa.That's why you fools kill your family members for money rituals just to come to Ghana n date a Ghana girl.
This coming from a nigerian is really surprising. Your women are very ugly, they smell like poo and are shapeless too.
Everything about your useless country is pathetic ,filthy and disgusting.

3 Likes

Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
tensazangetsu:
shocked I hope u ain't exagerating?
Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
firstEVA:
shocked I hope u ain't exagerating?
Na at all in accra almost at every junction is a prostitution joint and for the milk and soap part I experienced that in cape coast. Ghana is a really poor country, I just feel so sorry for them and things are getting worse.

5 Likes

Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by OXYGEN01: 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
firstEVA:
ok
Smelly useless daughter of a LovePeddler and a dog.Think about your useless pathetic zoo u fools call country because Ghanaians don't give a Bleep about you fools.For all we know you've not even step foot outside that zoo before.

4 Likes

Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by OXYGEN01: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
tensazangetsu:
Na at all in accra almost at every junction is a prostitution joint and for the milk and soap part I experienced that in cape coast. Ghana is a really poor country, I just feel so sorry for them and things are getting worse.
Why don't you take the next flight to your zoo then? But seriously I hope you ain't trying to say nigeria is a rich country? Haha Your stupidity is irredeemable. How on earth can this words comes out from the mouth of a nigerian. Have you forgotten your country is a poor terrorism infested zoo? What do you fools have in that useless pathetic filthy zoo apart frm poverty,slums and terrorism?
All the prostitutes in Ghana are nigerians.You might even identify your mother if you search further.

4 Likes

Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
OXYGEN01:
Smelly useless daughter of a LovePeddler and a dog.Think about your useless pathetic zoo u fools call country because Ghanaians don't give a Bleep about you fools.For all we know you've not even step foot outside that zoo before.
ok
Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by JiggamanGh: 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
tensazangetsu:

Says a Nigerian that can't even make it in the useless country you call Nigeria. Nigeria is dirty, full of criminals and prostitute. You dare compare your green food to our food. Wonders shall Neva end Nigerians that don't know the difference between soup and stew are talking about food.

4 Likes

Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by JiggamanGh: 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
tensazangetsu:

Well apart from Nigerian guys, I have heard other national say I like Senegalese women, Ghanaian women, Ivorian women, South African women, American women. When was the last time you heard any non Nigerian say they like Nigerian women.

Even Nigerians themselves think their women are ugly. You think bleaching is all you need to be beautiful.

6 Likes

Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by thelish(f): 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
Captainswag225:
this is the main boss. Fufu with lightsoup and plenty meat
please help with d recipe for Ghana light soup. tanks
Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by Batman123: 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Says a Nigerian that can't even make it in the useless country you call Nigeria. Nigeria is dirty, full of criminals and prostitute. You dare compare your green food to our food. Wonders shall Neva end Nigerians that don't know the difference between soup and stew are talking about food.

Don't mind these baffoons. I always said if Jayz had to trace his ancestral roots then it would definitely be Nigerian with his kpomo lips as they call it grin grin.

Their women are known prostitutes all over the world from Ghana to Italy. There is even a bleached Nigerian prostitute who accused her fellow Nigerian Timaya of Rape. Am sorry but they are truly last on the list in fact they don't even make the list of women most Ghanaian men would date. Not to mention their agressive, rude, money hungry nature who would want to date such?

This is why all their men are running to Ghana from celebrities to locals they all want a taste of our fine women. Whenever I go on any Ghanaian site there are Nigerians there looking for Ghanaian women.

The funny part is these Idiots keep complaining about how Ghana is this and that yet these same fools are coming by the dozen into our Country. These same fools are running after the so called ugly Ghanaian women.

6 Likes

Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by JiggamanGh: 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
It's really laughable when you think about it, how can a nation that considers monkey meat delicacy know anything about good food. I mean apes are the closest animals to human, take a look at Nigerians such as obasanjo and Jonathan they resemble monkeys. These are the same people that eat human being and they consider it as good meat.

So in order for you to enjoy Ghanaian food we must include monkey and human meat in it. Well we aren't going to include any monkey or human meat in our food, so you all can continue to eat your green soup like goats that you are.

6 Likes

Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by MRSANITY(m): 7:52am On Jul 27, 2015
JiggamanGh:
It's really laughable when you think about it, how can a nation that considers monkey meat delicacy know anything about good food. I mean apes are the closest animals to human, take a look at Nigerians such as obasanjo and Jonathan they resemble monkeys. These are the same people that eat human being and they consider it as good meat.

So in order for you to enjoy Ghanaian food we must include monkey and human meat in it. Well we aren't going to include any monkey or human meat in our food, so you all can continue to eat your green soup like goats that you are.
you sound like an iddiot, sorry to say, who told you Nigerian eat human meat? Some people eat a monkeys what's the big deal? I learnt ghanians eat bat, we cannever eat that, and what do you mean by green soup? How many of our soup is green? Look at what your brother posted, there is this green and disgusting thing there which I am not too sure we eat here in Nigeria then u say we eat green food. Have u ever tasted Nigerian food? If you havn't then only stupidity will make you say so many terrible things about food u havn't tasted. You guys are so ill mannered. U have so many negative things to say about us yet you stay glued to a Nigerian site 247, u know everything about us, yet we don't even care or know anything about you, so much of envy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by JiggamanGh: 11:51am On Jul 27, 2015
MRSANITY:
you sound like an iddiot, sorry to say, who told you Nigerian eat human meat? Some people eat a monkeys what's the big deal? I learnt ghanians eat bat, we cannever eat that, and what do you mean by green soup? How many of our soup is green? Look at what your brother posted, there is this green and disgusting thing there which I am not too sure we eat here in Nigeria then u say we eat green food. Have u ever tasted Nigerian food? If you havn't then only stupidity will make you say so many terrible things about food u havn't tasted. You guys are so ill mannered. U have so many negative things to say about us yet you stay glued to a Nigerian site 247, u know everything about us, yet we don't even care or know anything about you, so much of envy.

Ghanaians eat bats? Please stop your lies. Yes it's common knowledge that some Nigerians eat human meat. All your food are always green.

It's really funny how you took offense to what I said but you didn't have a problem with the comment that I replied to.

Now tell me which is worst a person that leech of Ghana, lives in Ghana , uses Ghanaian resources but still have something Ill to say about Ghanaians and Ghana. I only replied to negative attack on my country and people.

Nigerians are the last people to pass judgement on other people, because you are a walking disgrace. Now correct that fool that attacked Ghanaians before you address me.

4 Likes

Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by Bollinger(m): 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
The only thing i dislike about ghanaian soups is voluminous quantity it is dished unto a plate. And the fact that up to 4 people can share that plate with their bare hands. yuck.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Make Eggroll, Chin-chin And Doughnut / Bush Meat, Pythons Being Sold Along Kubwa Expressway Abuja (Photos) / The Food I Bought For 2900. Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.