Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,422 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Various Ghanaian Dishes - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Various Ghanaian Dishes (58740 Views)

Top 5 Nigerian Dishes With Health Benefits By Mz Irawo / Well Packaged Nigerian Dishes.. / Popular Cuisines And Dishes Among Deltans (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by iamord(m): 4:58am On Jul 28, 2015
MRSANITY:
you sound like an iddiot, sorry to say, who told you Nigerian eat human meat? Some people eat a monkeys what's the big deal? I learnt ghanians eat bat, we cannever eat that, and what do you mean by green soup? How many of our soup is green? Look at what your brother posted, there is this green and disgusting thing there which I am not too sure we eat here in Nigeria then u say we eat green food. Have u ever tasted Nigerian food? If you havn't then only stupidity will make you say so many terrible things about food u havn't tasted. You guys are so ill mannered. U have so many negative things to say about us yet you stay glued to a Nigerian site 247, u know everything about us, yet we don't even care or know anything about you, so much of envy.
lie number one. There use to be a suya joint close to Western house lagos where they sold bat meat.

3 Likes

Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by Captainswag225(m): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
thelish:
please help with d recipe for Ghana light soup. tanks

INGREDIENTS NEEDED:
TOMATOES
CHILLY PEPPER
GARDEN EGGS
ONIONS
GARLIC
TIN TOMATOES (OPTIONAL)
CHICKEN OR GOAT OR COW MEAT
MAGGI
FISH SALMON/TUNA/TILAPIA (OPTIONAL)
RIVER FISH
OKRO (OPTIONAL)

NOW GET READY FOR THE PREPARATION OF LIGHT SOUP
Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by iamord(m): 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
RoyalPearl:
Waakye kiss kiss
Lord knows.!! I won't spare this waakye for nothing. I miss the taste of home!

2 Likes

Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by Chillis: 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
I miss my second home.
Palm nut soup.
Okra

Garden egg sauce

1 Like

Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by RoyalPearl(f): 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
iamord:
Lord knows.!! U won't spare this waakye for nothing. I miss the taste of home!
Yeah nothing beats good waakye. Are there no Ghanaian restaurants in Nigeria or places whee you can get Ghanaian food?
Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by iamord(m): 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
RoyalPearl:
Yeah nothing beats good waakye. Are there no Ghanaian restaurants in Nigeria or places whee you can get Ghanaian food?
well there are but I can't really vouch for the quality. It's easy to see Kenkye but the waakye sold here is so not it. More like a rice and bean concoction lol..so once in a while I try to get some homemade . I'll be home by December. So I will have my fill of Ghana cuisine
Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by MrsChima(f): 4:13am On Aug 02, 2015
Captainswag225:
palmnut soup and konkonte

Is that a spliced toto in there? shocked

1 Like

Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by MrsChima(f): 4:20am On Aug 02, 2015
iamord:
well there are but I can't really vouch for the quality. It's easy to see Kenkye but the waakye sold here is so not it. More like a rice and bean concoction lol..so once in a while I try to get some homemade . I'll be home by December. So I will have my fill of Ghana cuisine

Make sure you stop at Papayas and get me fish and chips. tongue

1 Like

Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by MrsChima(f): 4:28am On Aug 02, 2015
I don't care too much for fufu but I do like the braised chicken and bitter leaf soup I had in Ghana.

I remember a guard asked me if I need help with my ass and quickly said I meant assets! My husband was pissed and I laughed so hard! grin
Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by Captainswag225(m): 6:49am On Aug 02, 2015
MrsChima:
I don't care too much for fufu but I do like the braised chicken and bitter leaf soup I had in Ghana.

I remember a guard asked me if I need help with my ass and quickly said I meant assets! My husband was pissed and I laughed so hard! grin
hahahahaha ur ass/ asset must be a really breath-taking one then. Btw u just confirmed my suspision, i knew the pic on ur d.p is a place in accra but i was a lil in doubt, i think its the 37 area.
Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by Captainswag225(m): 6:55am On Aug 02, 2015
MrsChima:

Is that a spliced toto in there? shocked
lol u naughty lady, toto is only eaten in the inner room... Btw when are u coming to ghana? I plan to prepare a nice ghanaian dish for u, and btw dont bring chima along.
Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by RoyalPearl(f): 11:20am On Aug 02, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol u naughty lady, toto is only eaten in the inner room... Btw when are u coming to ghana? I plan to prepare a nice ghanaian dish for u, and btw dont bring chima along.
Bad guy grin

1 Like

Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by Captainswag225(m): 11:23am On Aug 02, 2015
RoyalPearl:
Bad guy grin
hahahahahaha, yehowa! Mey3 gud guy wai,,,,, how are u ohemaa?
Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by RoyalPearl(f): 11:31am On Aug 02, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahahahaha, yehowa! Mey3 gud guy wai,,,,, how are u ohemaa?
lol if you say so. Am good thanks and you?

1 Like

Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by Captainswag225(m): 11:34am On Aug 02, 2015
RoyalPearl:
lol of you say so. Am good thanks and you?
am okay, na s3 wo nim s3 mey3 gud guy? Mi mma wo proof anaa?
Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by MrsChima(f): 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahahaha ur ass/ asset must be a really breath-taking one then. Btw u just confirmed my suspision, i knew the pic on ur d.p is a place in accra but i was a lil in doubt, i think its the 37 area.

Hmmmm. tongue
Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by MrsChima(f): 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
Captainswag225:

Are you in Accra? My sister lives by the children hospital in the M market. I forgot the spelling.
Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by Captainswag225(m): 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
yeah am in accra,,, nice to know ur sis lives in ghana,,,, when was the last time u visited ghana?
MrsChima:

Are you in Accra? My sister lives by the children hospital in the M market. I forgot the spelling.
Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by Captainswag225(m): 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
MrsChima:

Hmmmm. tongue
i gotcha!!!! But u gotta change ur profile pic tho. Its been too long.
Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by MrsChima(f): 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
Captainswag225:
yeah am in accra,,, nice to know ur sis lives in ghana,,,, when was the last time u visited ghana?

Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by MrsChima(f): 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
Captainswag225:
i gotcha!!!! But u gotta change ur profile pic tho. Its been too long.

You have been studying my DP punk? angry
Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by Captainswag225(m): 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
MrsChima:

thats nice, hope to see u soon then.
Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by Captainswag225(m): 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
MrsChima:

You have been studying my DP punk? angry
of course i have,,,,, i must protect my investments u know. Hahaha
Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by MrsChima(f): 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
Captainswag225:
thats nice, hope to see u soon then.

I want you to take me to either Papayas or Mr. Frosty when I first land.

I also want to the ghetto by the Estate compound and get some reefer. wink

1 Like

Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by Captainswag225(m): 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
MrsChima:

I want you to take me to either Papayas or Mr. Frosty when I first land.

I also want to the ghetto by the Estate compound and get some reefer. wink
is dat all ur requests or u still have more?
Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by Captainswag225(m): 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
royalpearl, what did u eat dis evening?
Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by RoyalPearl(f): 11:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
Captainswag225:
royalpearl, what did u eat dis evening?
I had corned beef stew and rice and you?

1 Like

Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by Captainswag225(m): 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
RoyalPearl:
I had corned beef stew and rice and you?
ur own gud oo, i also had okro stew and banku, with all the wele, crab, tuna and meat, it so awesome....
Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by RoyalPearl(f): 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
Captainswag225:
ur own gud oo, i also had okro stew and banku, with all the wele, crab, tuna and meat, it so awesome....
Sounds yummy. Who made it or did you buy it?

1 Like

Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by Captainswag225(m): 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
RoyalPearl:
Sounds yummy. Who made it or did you buy it?
i prepared it with mum, i told u i can cook ryt? I will prepare some for u in december lol....., with fried egg and bread alongside tea as ur breakfast.
Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by RoyalPearl(f): 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
Captainswag225:
i prepared it with mum, i told u i can cook ryt? I will prepare some for u in december lol....., with fried egg and bread alongside tea as ur breakfast.
Its nice that you are helping your Mom out. I hope one day i will have such a thoughtful son. Anyways am going to call it a night. I feel like the weekend went by so quickly. I don't feel like going to work but it is what it is smiley

1 Like

Re: Various Ghanaian Dishes by Captainswag225(m): 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
RoyalPearl:
Its nice that you are helping your Mom out. I hope one day i will have such a thoughtful son. Anyways am going to call it a night. I feel like the weekend went by so quickly. I don't feel like going to work but it is what it is smiley
lol, sorry wai, u gotta to work to get the cash, it will be well, u will become a boss one day. As my future kidz i will teach them to cook, respect women and be ladies men. Gudnyt ohemaa and have a great time at work tomorrow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Make Eggroll, Chin-chin And Doughnut / Bush Meat, Pythons Being Sold Along Kubwa Expressway Abuja (Photos) / 9 Pictures Of Fried Rice That Will Make You Divorce Jollof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.