Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

I'm In Love With Two Women, I Dont Know Which One To Pick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With Two Women, I Dont Know Which One To Pick (4850 Views)

Two Women Fight Over A Man In Kenya Again (Photo) / Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. / Nigerian Men And South African women. I need Nigerian men opinion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With Two Women, I Dont Know Which One To Pick by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2009
Have u guys heard the song, by Tony Tetuila, it's awesome. grin grin grin
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women, I Dont Know Which One To Pick by patwhizkid(f): 10:52pm On Mar 13, 2009
So whatz d big deal? Are u just hearing dat old song 4 d 1st time?
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women, I Dont Know Which One To Pick by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 13, 2009
Uh, yeah, grin
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women, I Dont Know Which One To Pick by IykeD(m): 11:34pm On Mar 13, 2009
Dude! did you just come out of Prison?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With Two Women, I Dont Know Which One To Pick by oluwafemi113(m): 1:14am On Mar 14, 2009
meaning what
abeg next thread
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women, I Dont Know Which One To Pick by kritikul(f): 5:35am On Mar 14, 2009
IykeD:

Either he just did or he is in a bigger shit himself than Tony Tetuila. grin
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women, I Dont Know Which One To Pick by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2009
;d
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women, I Dont Know Which One To Pick by Godmother(f): 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2009
I thought this guy had something reasonable to say. Long hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women, I Dont Know Which One To Pick by oluwafemi113(m): 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2009
Godmother:

I thought this guy had something reasonable to say. Long hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
ok let`s wait and see
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women, I Dont Know Which One To Pick by Czarskit(m): 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2009
Yet anoda retard. . . One of the many effects of poor security services in our Psychiatric hospitals.
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women, I Dont Know Which One To Pick by CrazyMan(m): 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2009
Waste of cyber cafe ticket
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women, I Dont Know Which One To Pick by johnnygan(m): 9:10pm On Mar 14, 2009
why the beefin y'all
let the guy bi jare
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women, I Dont Know Which One To Pick by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2009
@ johnnygan

Thanks johnny, i dont know why everyone is so pissed. is it a crime to enjoy music again.

@ rest of y'all
make una chill out now, haba!! try listening to the song again, and you'll probably understand me. grin
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women, I Dont Know Which One To Pick by lancevader(m): 9:45pm On Mar 14, 2009
peter they are angry because its not meant to be a topic in here okay

just dont start creating awarenesss okay
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women, I Dont Know Which One To Pick by segzicres(m): 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2009
very dum post very very dum post. try the stupid peoples section. you'll be useful there'
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women, I Dont Know Which One To Pick by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2009
Stupid peoples section?? i didnt even know one existed.
Thanks m8 for the info.
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women, I Dont Know Which One To Pick by Gabry(f): 7:36am On Mar 15, 2009
Poster! U OCTOPUS MOLESTOR!!! angry
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women, I Dont Know Which One To Pick by gabbyz(m): 7:42am On Mar 15, 2009
dumb thread
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women, I Dont Know Which One To Pick by Gabry(f): 7:43am On Mar 15, 2009
NA WAAA! I want your ID name!!! sad embarassed
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women, I Dont Know Which One To Pick by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2009
I understand the drift u're new to nairaland and want instant recognition or maybe how many comments u can get.so u post a thread that pple will find questionable and catchy thus makin them unconsciously familiar with ur name.i won't say u're a retard thats a derogative word. I'll just say shows how much u can go to impress pple or being popular even it means risking getting insulted.you must be suffering not gettin attention.i seriously feel bad for you.wish u the best in life. DarkPCguru
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women, I Dont Know Which One To Pick by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2009
@pcguru

It seems u r the most enlightened of visitors to this thread abi? while others just dropped a few lines, you decided to show your writing skills by dropping a mini epistle. yeah, maybe i'm simply lookin for attention or maybe i'm just a retard
Get over it, things always dont hav to be so serious, there's this lil thing called a sense of humor, it really helps if you have one. Things must really be dark for you (i know understand why ur ID is DarkPCguru). I wish u the best in life too.
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women, I Dont Know Which One To Pick by abrahym(m): 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2009
cheap popularity? yeah it ok
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women, I Dont Know Which One To Pick by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2009
Am not callin u a retard just tryin to profile you based on ur post.guess i wuz wrong.wow darkpcguru actually i like characters with dark personality not necessarily diabolic.e.g like ichigo and naruto.still wish u well in life and thanx for wishin me same.Darkpcguru
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women, I Dont Know Which One To Pick by Gabry(f): 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2009
pc guru:

Am not callin u a retard just tryin to profile you based on ur post.guess i wuz wrong.wow darkpcguru actually i like characters with dark personality not necessarily diabolic.e.g like ichigo and naruto.still wish u well in life and thanx for wishin me same.Darkpcguru

Hey bro, you want to be Emo abi? grin
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women, I Dont Know Which One To Pick by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2009
@pcguru

No prob at all, anyways, i dont think naruto has a dark personality, maybe orochimaru, pein or any other of the akatsuki apart from tobi.
once again no prob
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women, I Dont Know Which One To Pick by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2009
Geez nigeria is divided into two class of people Starwars fan or Naruto fan. Peter i get ur back nothin do u.
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women, I Dont Know Which One To Pick by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2009
;d
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women, I Dont Know Which One To Pick by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 13, 2019
CrazyMan:
Waste of cyber cafe ticket

Well, 10 years have passed since then... I guess you don't buy those tickets anymore...

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Two Women, I Dont Know Which One To Pick by placeofallure(f): 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2019
IykeD:

grin grin
Re: I'm In Love With Two Women, I Dont Know Which One To Pick by iRepNaija1: 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2019
Why is that no one can access your account webpage? Are you a mod?

(1) (Reply)

Guys With Big Nyash Pass U / Caption This Photo Of This Wedding Reception / 'Until A Man Proposes, You’ll Rot In Your Beauty, Intelligence' – Duncan-William

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.