Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? (45690 Views)

Ladies Why It's A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside! / Ladies, Be Honest, How Often Do You Change Your Panties / For The Ladies: Before Your Panties Gets Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by Jammiiee(m): 10:52am On May 02, 2017
Pata lasan
angry angry

wunmi590:
I have a female friend who says, she can't cope if she doesn't spread her panties under the sun to dry. She said that's what she was brought up with and they also live in their own house fenced round, to protect them from onlooker.

So I also made some research with some girls, some girls said no matter what they can't spread it outside.
Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by Jammiiee(m): 10:55am On May 02, 2017
Mo- ni - to -ring angry

Hmm undecided

Pinocchioo:
I can't o, na private matter.

some do it cos they want the heat of the sun to dry them completely. Its better to iron it after drying ( inside o), cos the heat from the iron can kill of some monitoring bacteria.
Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by Nobody: 10:56am On May 02, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:

life tough na

na war film? grin
Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by Jammiiee(m): 11:09am On May 02, 2017
Hahahahah grin do some guys sniff pant nii cheesy grin
Mine hang on the clothes horse (like seen below) at the back balcony. In my building we share a washing line so there's no way I'm putting them out there for some perv to sniff.
Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by Nobody: 11:15am On May 02, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:

Lol! wire road is a place in Benin. so I tot dat was wat u were referring to.

Yes, UNIBEN is fine. Ooh! so u did nairaland background check on me? lol
I hear u,most I do background check first am not EFFCC oo enjoyment dey show for ur face ooo
Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by princejones(m): 12:16pm On May 02, 2017
It is hygienic to spray your panties outside for it to be expose to sunlight than inside where there is no sun ray

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 02, 2017
Some panties do not need to be exposed to the world. It's not good for the eyes .
Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by Leoswaggs(m): 12:21pm On May 02, 2017
Hahahaha God don catch dis sisters grin make una no spread pant outside, if i see am na babalawo house i go carry am go do charm BTW 1st to comment cool
look b4 u leap
Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by fredom147: 12:23pm On May 02, 2017
yesterday's big win alongside previous wins. All thanks to God almighty for making it possible. call or whatsapp me to part of my winnings..

Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by herlarho(m): 12:40pm On May 02, 2017
If u spread it outside it will be useful for Vaseline crew
Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by NemzySeries(m): 12:58pm On May 02, 2017
watz ur view shestrong

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by mafiaboss: 1:05pm On May 02, 2017
Depends on d condition of the pant..some pant no dey portray someone well..ladies grin show me ur pant and I wuld tell u who u re angry cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by shestrong(f): 1:11pm On May 02, 2017
NemzySeries:
watz ur view shestrong

it's not bad to hang ur panties outside because when it's hung under the sun,germs r killed nd u even feel more comfortable wen u wear them.
secondly, if u live in a public place ,u can use a light clean material to cover dem 2 avoid eyes from seeing Dem. Eida ways sun still gets to dem. @Nemzy
Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by TreasuredLeidy(f): 4:17pm On May 02, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

na war film? grin
e pass war film o. lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by 2buffagain(m): 4:24pm On May 02, 2017
I remember watching a video of a mexican woman who was getting a lot of maggots removed from deep inside her vagina, because flies apparently laid eggs on her panties that she hung outside.

Although that only makes one wonder the state of her vagina AND the seriousness of her washing the kpata BEFORE flies would see the situation and think "Yes this is a disgusting enough place to raise a family".

So basically, if your toto stinks, and you don't wash your kpata well, do not hang it outside.
Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by NemzySeries(m): 4:36pm On May 02, 2017
shestrong:

it's not bad to hang ur panties outside because when it's hung under the sun,germs r killed nd u even feel more comfortable wen u wear them.
secondly, if u live in a public place ,u can use a light clean material to cover dem 2 avoid eyes from seeing Dem. Eida ways sun still gets to dem. @Nemzy
making sense...... i kw wat i suffered in d hands sum yeye neighbours living beside my fence..... my window is fave deir compound and wen d woman decides to wash on Saturday ehnnnn, itz like she goes about knocking on d doors of all her neighbours to collect deir panties and epp dem wash......d stuff is jst almost everywhere range frm fence, barb wire, rope & even deir gate .......i jst weak for d woman but me i dunt repeat boxers, i wear & dispose but wen i blow d marital whistle on u, ull b epping me small small wit dat

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

Na where dem dey see u be dis

Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 02, 2017
nextstep:

Seconded and thirded. grin

Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by shestrong(f): 6:39pm On May 02, 2017
NemzySeries:

making sense...... i kw wat i suffered in d hands sum yeye neighbours living beside my fence..... my window is fave deir compound and wen d woman decides to wash on Saturday ehnnnn, itz like she goes about knocking on d doors of all her neighbours to collect deir panties and epp dem wash......d stuff is jst almost everywhere range frm fence, barb wire, rope & even deir gate .......i jst weak for d woman but me i dunt repeat boxers, i wear & dispose but wen i blow d marital whistle on u, ull b epping me small small wit dat

lol nemzy,wen will u stop ds ur teasing.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by NemzySeries(m): 1:01am On May 03, 2017
shestrong:

stop wetin? beta cum & pay my dowry & carry me oooo
Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by Nickymezor(f): 11:14am On May 03, 2017
It ain't a cool tin to do...I have a pal who does it tho. I usu yab her no b small.
Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by NemzySeries(m): 7:58am On May 04, 2017
shestrong:

d day u pick ur tinz & officially follow me to za oza rum
Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by pstnicodemus(m): 10:00am On May 09, 2017
kenonze:
I don't repeat pant. I throw them away after use
Wehdon sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke / Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.