Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? (45640 Views)

Ladies Why It's A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside! / Ladies, Be Honest, How Often Do You Change Your Panties / For The Ladies: Before Your Panties Gets Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by wunmi590(m): 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
I have a female friend who says, she can't cope if she doesn't spread her panties under the sun to dry. She said that's what she was brought up with and they also live in their own house fenced round, to protect them from onlooker.

So I also made some research with some girls, some girls said no matter what they can't spread it outside.

1 Share

Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by Hazardd(m): 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hahahaha God don catch dis sisters grin make una no spread pant outside, if i see am na babalawo house i go carry am go do charm BTW 1st to comment cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
wunmi590:
I have a female friend who says, she can't cope if she doesn't spread her panties under the sun to dry. She said that's what she was brought up with and they also live in their own house fenced round, to protect them from onlooker.

So I also made some research with some girls, some girls said no matter what they can't spread it outside.
if the pata fine for face like the one u post for here den nothin wrong.na the ugly looking pata i go suggest a lady to hang for baffroom window cheesy.

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by Pinocchioo(f): 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
I can't o, na private matter.

some do it cos they want the heat of the sun to dry them completely. Its better to iron it after drying ( inside o), cos the heat from the iron can kill of some monitoring bacteria.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by Tolexander: 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
What is this?

Pants spread outside?

Seems some ladies haven't had the experience of a lunatic carting away pants!

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
Pinocchioo:

some do it cos they want the heat of the sun to dry them completely. Its better to iron it after drying ( inside o), cos the heat from the iron can kill of some monitoring bacteria.
Sister, don't u know sun is good to provide da Pant with essential nutrients? grin..beta stat dey spread am outside

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by adedayourt(m): 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
IF UR PANT IS PRETTY SPREAD IT OUTSIDE

IF IT HAS DOS BROWN PATCHES SPREAD IT IN UR ROOM.

i know some nl chicks dat dare nt spread der pant outside even after washin it wit hypo grin angry grin grin angry

147 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by Sparkles003(f): 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
if you live in a house of different personalites.tribes.religion.people not family related to you it is advisable to spread your undies inside your house for security reason.cos anything can happen

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by Tolexander: 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
Sparkles003:
if you live in a house of different personalites.tribes.religion.people not family related to you it is advisable to spread your undies inside your house for security reason.cos anything can happen
anything like?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by wunmi590(m): 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
lefulefu:

if the pata fine for face like the one u post for here den nothin wrong.na the ugly looking pata i go suggest a lady to hang for baffroom window cheesy.

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by wunmi590(m): 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hazardd:
grin

Why you dey shine your white teeth?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by Pinocchioo(f): 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
Durent:
Sister, don't u know sun is good to provide da Pant with essential nutrients? grin..beta stat dey spread am outside

lol, nu wehtin? from sun? #ahdonbelievit# grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by wunmi590(m): 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
Pinocchioo:

Lol ironing panties? You make me laugh, you and my fiancée should be friends, come and see how she always help me to iron my boxers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by MosakuAW(m): 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
Yoruba adage says: 'Gbogbo Aso ko la sa sorun'

Not all cloths are meant for the sun.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
Tolexander:
anything like?
juju thinz grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by Pinocchioo(f): 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
wunmi590:

Lol ironing panties? You make me laugh, you and my fiancée should be friends, come and see how she always help me to iron my bossers

wink That's how we roll

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by Tolexander: 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
Durent:
A lunatic like me grin
werey re o grin
werey re o grin
werey re o grin

You dey cart pant for wire ni? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by Lilswaghanxum(m): 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
I SPREAD MA OUTSIDE FOR FRESH AIR TO TOUCH IT NA

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by Tolexander: 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
MosakuAW:

Yoruba adage says: 'Gbogbo Aso ko la sa sorun'

Not all cloths are meant for the sun.
aso ati pata kii se nkan kanaa boda.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
Pinocchioo:

lol, nu wehtin? from sun? #ahdonbelievit# grin
Scientifically proven oh..or dnt u bliv in science? grin
Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by Tolexander: 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
lefulefu:

juju thinz grin
ogun owo abi amudo?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by MosakuAW(m): 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
Tolexander:
aso ati pata kii se nkan kanaa boda.

Are you Yoruba at all? and how old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
LOL, dis post reminds me of my close friend who mastu*rbates a lot those days...one day wen he finished he jst grab one pant 4rm rope use clean p*enis..Later da sister wey get pant carry belle, da pikin cum resemble dis boy like die...He no tel anybody na only me he tel embarassed grin grin

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by Tolexander: 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
MosakuAW:

Are you Yoruba at all? and how old are you?
yap!

Old enough to be a grandfather to your children!

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by MosakuAW(m): 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
Tolexander:
yap!
Old enough to be a grandfather to your children!
Now i see how stupid your father and mother raised a stupid son like you.
Omo abi ipabe

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by Tolexander: 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
MosakuAW:

Now i see how stupid your father and mother raised a stupid son like you.

Omo abi ipabe
iya re ti fi obo jona Lori re,

Iwo omo ti won fi n toro ogede lowo obo.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
Tolexander:
ogun owo abi amudo?
na yoruba juju be dat?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? by MosakuAW(m): 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
Tolexander:
iya re ti fi obo jona Lori re,

Iwo omo ti won fi n toro ogede lowo obo.

I need not exchange words with teenager like you. From the way you sounded, you are still being fed by your parents. When you get there, you will know. Wish you best of luck in your upside down way of life.

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) / Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out / 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.