Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Popular Nollywood Actor Paul Obazele Open Confession About His Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Popular Nollywood Actor Paul Obazele Open Confession About His Wife (1054 Views)

My open Confession - Click To Find Out / Open Confession / Open Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Nollywood Actor Paul Obazele Open Confession About His Wife by obytex(m): 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
popular nooly wood actor paul Obazele confess how he plan to sleep with his wife and dump her; hear him.
My wife is a banker. I met her on one of the days I was hard up; I went to the bank with a cheque given to me by Chico Ejiro. I got to the bank with a post-dated cheque that I didn’t know it was post-dated, but I thought I could swing it with my star status. And my friends who accompanied me said: ‘that girl wey dey there no dey hear word; she is a very stubborn girl’. But I accosted her and she told me ‘no’, even while saying that, she was laughing. Then she told me that if I wouldn’t mind, she would lend me some money. At that point, I stood up angrily and stormed out of the bank. As I left, I said to myself: ‘I’ll teach you what stars do. I will sleep with you and scram’. So I came back, toasted her and lured her in. But she said ‘if your plan is to sleep with me then you won’t’. (Laughs) Like joke, we became friends and today we are married!

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/paul-obazeles-true-confession-i-planned-to-date-and-dump-my-wife-but/

Re: Popular Nollywood Actor Paul Obazele Open Confession About His Wife by helpinghands(m): 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
hmmmm.... lipsrsealed
Re: Popular Nollywood Actor Paul Obazele Open Confession About His Wife by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
Boring.
Re: Popular Nollywood Actor Paul Obazele Open Confession About His Wife by Shebarh(f): 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
ok.. undecided
Re: Popular Nollywood Actor Paul Obazele Open Confession About His Wife by Came: 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
You wan go hit, and run, you no no say the lady na hook. Hahaahhaahhaha
Re: Popular Nollywood Actor Paul Obazele Open Confession About His Wife by Mznaett: 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
Just imagine this statement:
"I'll teach you what stars do"
How does it sound pls?
Re: Popular Nollywood Actor Paul Obazele Open Confession About His Wife by nemzy14(m): 11:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
Boring
Re: Popular Nollywood Actor Paul Obazele Open Confession About His Wife by kokoA(m): 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
Dis one to na star? Na wah o..

1 Like

Re: Popular Nollywood Actor Paul Obazele Open Confession About His Wife by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
Who be dis buster undecided Mr. Bigstuff lipsrsealed
Ion care where U sit your but* punkas*
What U feeling like undecided
Star's gotten a new meaning in you.
Foul mouthed oaf lipsrsealed
Did I say all that embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Popular Nollywood Actor Paul Obazele Open Confession About His Wife by boboLIL(m): 12:22am On Jul 25, 2015
Dah type of lady is rare.....nowadays ladies,,,, let dem just hear say u de comot for tv ,,,dem go open legs fr u sharp sharp.....some go toast u sef....
Re: Popular Nollywood Actor Paul Obazele Open Confession About His Wife by naija4all(m): 12:38am On Jul 25, 2015
Mznaett:
Just imagine this statement:

"I'll teach you what stars do"

How does it sound pls?
irresponsible but in reality it's the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Tears! Woman Convicted Of Shooting Man For Being A Weak Ejaculator On Bed :( / Hilarious Pics / Age And Maturity: The Problems Of Old Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.