Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Pix....my Wife Saved My Mum’s Number On Her Phone As ‘old Witch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pix....my Wife Saved My Mum’s Number On Her Phone As ‘old Witch (1508 Views)

My Pre-wedding Pix.. My Woman.. My Everything / My Wife To Be Is Addicted To Her Phone / My Wife Saved My Mum's Number On Her Phone As 'old Witch' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pix....my Wife Saved My Mum’s Number On Her Phone As ‘old Witch by ojun50(m): 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
interesting topic of discuss, We want your candid advice on this, read below….
“I dialed my mother’s number on my wife’s phone and found out she saved it as ‘old witch”. Granted my mother has her attitude but is it fair to save her name like that?
I am thinking of creating a storm because I am really upset.
Please what should I do?

Re: Pix....my Wife Saved My Mum’s Number On Her Phone As ‘old Witch by DTOBS(m): 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
LMFAO grin

1 Like

Re: Pix....my Wife Saved My Mum’s Number On Her Phone As ‘old Witch by trapQ: 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
sad
Re: Pix....my Wife Saved My Mum’s Number On Her Phone As ‘old Witch by DuchessLily(f): 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
Choi!! lipsrsealed
Re: Pix....my Wife Saved My Mum’s Number On Her Phone As ‘old Witch by freshness2020: 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Pix....my Wife Saved My Mum’s Number On Her Phone As ‘old Witch by Tos87(m): 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
pics or idonbilivit
Re: Pix....my Wife Saved My Mum’s Number On Her Phone As ‘old Witch by Tolexander: 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
ojun50:
“I dialed my mother’s number on my wife’s phone and found out she saved it as ‘old witch”. Granted my mother has her attitude but is it fair to save her name like that?
Please what should I do?
where is the pix?
Re: Pix....my Wife Saved My Mum’s Number On Her Phone As ‘old Witch by christinie(f): 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
You need to tell her to stop that silly attitude. If your mum aborted you she won't see you to marry. Let women learn to accommodate their in-law to a reasonable extent. Old witch ke, and her mum is a fresh saint abi? Mtcheewwww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pix....my Wife Saved My Mum’s Number On Her Phone As ‘old Witch by bigiyaro(m): 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
guy, create enof storm dat can even blow off ur roof top. Dat ur wife lacks respect.
Re: Pix....my Wife Saved My Mum’s Number On Her Phone As ‘old Witch by IME1: 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
not cool
not cool at all
Re: Pix....my Wife Saved My Mum’s Number On Her Phone As ‘old Witch by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
Yeah. Create a 'storm'; but in a tea cup.

4 Likes

Re: Pix....my Wife Saved My Mum’s Number On Her Phone As ‘old Witch by Kasiem2: 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
You self is an idiot for saying that your mum has an attitude. Probably, the ashi of a wife must've worked on ur head for so long and I know that name didn't worry u so much that's why u are still contemplating on what to do
Re: Pix....my Wife Saved My Mum’s Number On Her Phone As ‘old Witch by ladyF(f): 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
But u can't blame her completely, especially after hearing stories of some MILs
Re: Pix....my Wife Saved My Mum’s Number On Her Phone As ‘old Witch by Utchgirl(f): 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
Plz save ur wife's name as new witch jus 2 balance d equation.
Hop ur wife wil be happy whn ur DIL wil save her name as old witch? Wht goes around, comes around. Let her get ready ooo.

1 Like

Re: Pix....my Wife Saved My Mum’s Number On Her Phone As ‘old Witch by Shortyy(f): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
But is she really a witch? #Just kidding. Mother inlaws could be really annoying sometimes, But that's not why she should call your mom a witch. I wouldn't condone that if i was you.
Re: Pix....my Wife Saved My Mum’s Number On Her Phone As ‘old Witch by ksbusari(m): 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
Just tell her dat her son's wife will do d same.
Re: Pix....my Wife Saved My Mum’s Number On Her Phone As ‘old Witch by Houseofglam7(f): 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
Change her name to new witch!
Na witch dey know witch na!
Re: Pix....my Wife Saved My Mum’s Number On Her Phone As ‘old Witch by ksbusari(m): 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
Just tell her dat one day her son will definitely have a wife. She should prepare for d same treatment.
Re: Pix....my Wife Saved My Mum’s Number On Her Phone As ‘old Witch by Mznaett: 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
Oboi ei! grin na finishing d babe gv d MIL o hahahahaha e b lyk say d babe dey fight mortal combat to sabi dz finishing method lol

Like seriously,that's not cool at all.
Re: Pix....my Wife Saved My Mum’s Number On Her Phone As ‘old Witch by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
ROTFLMAO
Re: Pix....my Wife Saved My Mum’s Number On Her Phone As ‘old Witch by charger09(m): 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
Shortyy:
But is she really a witch? #Just kidding. Mother inlaws could be really annoying sometimes, But that's not why she should call your mom a witch. I wouldn't condone that if i was you.
u ll become one someday dear
nd maybe u ll know wassup then
Re: Pix....my Wife Saved My Mum’s Number On Her Phone As ‘old Witch by cyprus000: 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
[size=13pt]
There is two way to handle the situation.

Its either she visit my mama's house. Without my mama having full knowledge of the reason behind her visit
Then she emberk on what I call community service for my mama(her sopos witnchy). For a period of 3months.
To learn family bonding.sad.cos my mama doesn't medel or dictate my life.neither is she hostile to my woman.
So I see no reason my wife will insult her,even there is a reason.
I won't condole such shitt.

Or she leave my life for good.
[/size]
Re: Pix....my Wife Saved My Mum’s Number On Her Phone As ‘old Witch by smartigo: 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
Op, just calm down. Nno wayo,okay? Just return the favor by saving her mum's no with same n let her see it. Shikena! grin
Re: Pix....my Wife Saved My Mum’s Number On Her Phone As ‘old Witch by jaymichael(m): 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
ojun50:
Please what should I do?
Just save her name on your phone as "FUTURE OLD WITCH" Just as the yorubas will say Arugbo se oge ri.
Re: Pix....my Wife Saved My Mum’s Number On Her Phone As ‘old Witch by jaymichael(m): 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
ojun50:
Please what should I do?
Just save her name on your phone as "FUTURE OLD WITCH" Make sure she sees it. Just as the yorubas will say Arugbo se oge ri.
Re: Pix....my Wife Saved My Mum’s Number On Her Phone As ‘old Witch by myboy2010(m): 9:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
@op bring our wife to me nd let me help u train her up
Re: Pix....my Wife Saved My Mum’s Number On Her Phone As ‘old Witch by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
Save her own mothers number with OLDEST WITCH, dnt let her know. Just give her your phone to help you dial her mum's number and see her reaction. Let her know how it feels
Re: Pix....my Wife Saved My Mum’s Number On Her Phone As ‘old Witch by Miner13: 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
Simple logic

You too

Save her mum's number with **chronic old witch** and see who win cool cool

If you play your well na goddywin
Re: Pix....my Wife Saved My Mum’s Number On Her Phone As ‘old Witch by prettyjo(f): 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
this looks funny
Re: Pix....my Wife Saved My Mum’s Number On Her Phone As ‘old Witch by adedayourt(m): 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
shoot ur wife in the ankle twice. simple

no woman can try dat wit me
Re: Pix....my Wife Saved My Mum’s Number On Her Phone As ‘old Witch by adedayourt(m): 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
prettyjo:
this looks funny

dis babe is damn pwerry cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pix....my Wife Saved My Mum’s Number On Her Phone As ‘old Witch by xtervaganza(m): 12:40am On Jul 25, 2015
Call my own mom a witch?

It's finally over between us in this life

(1) (Reply)

His Brother's Fiancee Was His Former Sex Mate. / Photo: New Chemical That Transforms Black Man To White In 6 Hrs / Ladies - He May Not Have It Now But Be Faithful Cos You Don't Know Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.