Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

My Wife Saved My Mum's Number On Her Phone As 'old Witch' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Saved My Mum's Number On Her Phone As 'old Witch' (1768 Views)

My Wife To Be Is Addicted To Her Phone / When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone / Pix....my Wife Saved My Mum’s Number On Her Phone As ‘old Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Saved My Mum's Number On Her Phone As 'old Witch' by Surulere2: 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
I dialed my mother's number on my wife's phone and found out she saved it as 'old witch". Granted my mother has her attitude but is it fair to save her name like that? I am thinking of creating a storm because I am really upset.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/07/dear-lib-readers-my-wife-saved-my-mums.html

lalasticlala ishilove
Re: My Wife Saved My Mum's Number On Her Phone As 'old Witch' by shalomm: 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
. shocked

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved My Mum's Number On Her Phone As 'old Witch' by Jibola10(m): 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: My Wife Saved My Mum's Number On Her Phone As 'old Witch' by Surulere2: 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
lol..this pple ehn
Re: My Wife Saved My Mum's Number On Her Phone As 'old Witch' by kbams241: 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
v
Re: My Wife Saved My Mum's Number On Her Phone As 'old Witch' by Tocheagle(m): 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
maybe she also stored urs as NEW MAGA
Re: My Wife Saved My Mum's Number On Her Phone As 'old Witch' by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
hehehrhehe lobatan!
Re: My Wife Saved My Mum's Number On Her Phone As 'old Witch' by Onemansquad(m): 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
sure - lere *caro*
op beta dial ur number
Re: My Wife Saved My Mum's Number On Her Phone As 'old Witch' by rightthing276: 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
Yay!....I smell Gobe!!!!
Re: My Wife Saved My Mum's Number On Her Phone As 'old Witch' by Ahmed0336(m): 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
Simple, save same name for her mum cool

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Saved My Mum's Number On Her Phone As 'old Witch' by chiefololade: 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2015

Did you say WIFE?
Re: My Wife Saved My Mum's Number On Her Phone As 'old Witch' by tuffgongjo(m): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
And you never terminate her Contract?
Re: My Wife Saved My Mum's Number On Her Phone As 'old Witch' by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
tuffgongjo:
And you never terminate her Contract?

I wonder o, that is a red card offence. grin
Re: My Wife Saved My Mum's Number On Her Phone As 'old Witch' by izaray(f): 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
D poster above me, thinks marriage is as simple as in relationship were u can easily dump ur girlfriend or boyfriend at any point in time....Op' but ur wife no try at all grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Saved My Mum's Number On Her Phone As 'old Witch' by tracyfemmmm: 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
Maybe she feel s that way Instead
Re: My Wife Saved My Mum's Number On Her Phone As 'old Witch' by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
izaray:
D poster above me, thinks marriage is as simple as in relationship were u can easily dump ur girlfriend or boyfriend at any point in time
grin
Re: My Wife Saved My Mum's Number On Her Phone As 'old Witch' by tracyfemmmm: 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
Maybe she feels that way Instead of attacking her y not look for the root of the conflict between your wife and your mother and resolve it.u said your mother is not the easiest person so maybe u have been sweeping some of yr wifes complaints under d rug without looking into it.just talk to your wife

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved My Mum's Number On Her Phone As 'old Witch' by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
@OP Don't touch dat innocent woman..she has da right to save contacts anyhw she likes..its her fvcking phone grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Saved My Mum's Number On Her Phone As 'old Witch' by Twaci(f): 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
Very simple. Re-save the number for her (she'll surely notice the change) and discuss ur discomfort with her much later when u are calm.

No need to start a storm.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Saved My Mum's Number On Her Phone As 'old Witch' by Braintouch(m): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
Surulere2:
I dialed my mother's number on my wife's phone and found out she saved it as 'old witch". Granted my mother has her attitude but is it fair to save her name like that? I am thinking of creating a storm because I am really upset.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/07/dear-lib-readers-my-wife-saved-my-mums.html

lalasticlala ishilove
Divorce her undecided
Re: My Wife Saved My Mum's Number On Her Phone As 'old Witch' by awa(m): 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
Surulere,

First of all, I am not happy that you feel your mother has her issues. You are not perfect nor your wife not to talk of your mother. To call your mother "old Witch" is the peak of it all. You are where you are today due to some contribution from your mother. She could have aborted you before nine months yet she didn't because I am sure she loves you. Your wife now calling her "old witch" but calling her own mother Mummy means she is only interested in you and not your family.

Please I won't advise you to declare 3rd World War with her but try and make your wife understand that you are not happy with that. I must advise you to treat your mother with respect before your wife. Let it not be that you gave your wife the audacity to insult your biological mother.
I love my Mummy, wife or no wife. I respect my mother as my Mother and my wife as my Wife. I hope you do same.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved My Mum's Number On Her Phone As 'old Witch' by izaray(f): 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
Durent:
grin
Funny right? Marriage is not a contract, its an institution wer u get d certificate b4 enrolling on d studies, so wat dat lady did, is one of d difficult courses u must try to read hard and understand inorder to enable u clear ur papers grin

But women can be so annoying ehn, forgetting d fact dat, she will also became a mother some day, if she is not 1 already even.. Abeg hit ur likes if i just made some little sense..make i take enjoyed my wkend jor grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved My Mum's Number On Her Phone As 'old Witch' by Dekatron(m): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
I bet the person is more likely to be yoruba.
No, don't get me wrong cos am fully YORUBA myself.

Yoruba Wives and Mother-in-laws are always at par & this, is probably due to the possessive nature of many yoruba Moms and defensive nature of Yoruba wives. Till my Grandma(paternal)ALMOST died, my mom hated her & she hated Mom. Same goes for people around that i know.

What you can do - that dad did is : Tell your Family members including your mother-- yes, mother to always respect your wife's choice(s) heck!! As soon as i my wife says YES & I kissed her, MY MUM'S JOB IS DONE. SHE SHOULD FVCKING LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE & NEVER INTRUDE OR VISIT UNLESS INVITED. except, that, Am sorry, till your mum dies, they will be enemies

in essence, SIDE WITH YOUR WIFE even if wrong(she CANNOT BE 100% WRONG)
Re: My Wife Saved My Mum's Number On Her Phone As 'old Witch' by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
@Izaray, You made sense jawe. cool

1 Like

Re: My Wife Saved My Mum's Number On Her Phone As 'old Witch' by kelvine(m): 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
Your name here says Surulere, you need all the patience you can get at this period.
You need to take your wife on vacation(anywhere outside home) and then calmly confront her with the case.
Make her reason with you as she is only being childish.
Please do not share this info with any family member not even a mutual friend of the extended family.
In the interim reduce interaction between your mum and your wife.
Everything will be fine.
Re: My Wife Saved My Mum's Number On Her Phone As 'old Witch' by kelvine(m): 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
You must be a sincere person with your comment. I am yoruba also and can relate with what you are saying.
Our mums are important and dear to us but they should not come between us and our happiness in marriage.
As men we need to protect out spouses from interferences from our mums.
Our Mums in a bid to over-protect us from a perceived bad wife go off board in harassing their daughter-in-law.
When women interact too closely they are liable to envy each other. Of course NOT all yoruba mums have this issue.

Dekatron:
I bet the person is more likely to be yoruba.
No, don't get me wrong cos am fully YORUBA myself.

Yoruba Wives and Mother-in-laws are always at par & this, is probably due to the possessive nature of many yoruba Moms and defensive nature of Yoruba wives. Till my Grandma(paternal)ALMOST died, my mom hated her & she hated Mom. Same goes for people around that i know.

What you can do - that dad did is : Tell your Family members including your mother-- yes, mother to always respect your wife's choice(s) heck!! As soon as i my wife says YES & I kissed her, MY MUM'S JOB IS DONE. SHE SHOULD FVCKING LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE & NEVER INTRUDE OR VISIT UNLESS INVITED. except, that, Am sorry, till your mum dies, they will be enemies

in essence, SIDE WITH YOUR WIFE even if wrong(she CANNOT BE 100% WRONG)
Re: My Wife Saved My Mum's Number On Her Phone As 'old Witch' by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
Save her own mummy's number with 'oldest witch' on your own phone and give her to help you dial her mum's number. Am sure she will see it and be shocked, check out her reaction grin some women are just simply nut embarassed
Re: My Wife Saved My Mum's Number On Her Phone As 'old Witch' by Surulere2: 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
Ishilove lalasticlala
Re: My Wife Saved My Mum's Number On Her Phone As 'old Witch' by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
Give me your wifes number,let me give her sum advice cool
Re: My Wife Saved My Mum's Number On Her Phone As 'old Witch' by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
Lolz
Re: My Wife Saved My Mum's Number On Her Phone As 'old Witch' by Chidonc(m): 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
No matter whats btw ur mother and ur wife, it does not justify her saving ur mums number like dat. 2 wrongs does not make a right, do not save her mothers number like dat, instead call and sit her down.
Re: My Wife Saved My Mum's Number On Her Phone As 'old Witch' by naijaboiy: 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
That's some serious ish right there. undecided

No matter what happens I don't think it's reasonable to refer to my mother as a witch.

Well when her son gets married and her daughter-in-law metes out the same treatment she shouldn't feel bad about it.

That was how another girl was telling me she can't marry a guy as far as his mother is still alive.

Can you imagine? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some People Believe When You Are Cold S.ex Is The Answer / Help Me Answer This Question +20 Plz / Kissing Her Lower Lips: Your Inside Guide To Mouth Action (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.