Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? (51740 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? / Tell Me About Ijaw Girls And I Send You Money / Guys If Your Partner Left You This Note What Would Be Your Reaction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Iamkuttie(m): 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
You picked your phone one day and you saw this text from your ex...

"Hi am dating someone much better than you can ever be in your whole life"

what would be your reply?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
No reply but my reaction? Ama feel so fulfilled like....so the thing still dey pain this pikin like this? Lol

410 Likes 25 Shares

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Iamkuttie(m): 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
Treasuredlove:
No reply but my reaction? Ama feel so fulfilled like....so the thing still dey pain this pikin like this? Lol

badt girl. cheesy cheesy

Modified--

Finally on NL Frontpage,
where is that Sickle Cell teacher who said i no go make am for dis life.

She should coman see oo. cheesy cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
I wil send her a pic of a grl with ring no time

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
The cucumber I'm getting now is far better than the carrot you ever offered me. All the best to your new girl. tongue tongue tongue

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Iamkuttie(m): 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
cheesy
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Flamezzz: 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
Reply ni?
There was this girl I had lil play-play ish with, she personally graduated the stuff into relationship. As sharp guy mua jejely quit the whole thing.

She kept sending me this kinda message but I no dey see Uche face. One day I accidentally met her in shopping mall with her mum, she was audible enough to ask me if I don't get her messages. Told her I gave my old line to her younger brother after we broke up. grin

Her facial expression was unimaginable.

184 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Iamkuttie(m): 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
Oh Chisos,
come collect ur world... grin grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by WEEDSDOM: 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2018

21 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Flamezzz: 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The cucumber I'm getting now is far better than the carrot you ever offered me. All the best to your new girl. tongue tongue tongue
Nwa Anambra state undecided

Mua chekwa na ibu new parts cheesy

6 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
Reply ke?? nah, he will be expecting a reply and when he doesnt get any, it will pain him gaan, shows he's irrelevant

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Iamkuttie(m): 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
Flamezzz:
Reply ni?
There was this girl I had lil play-play ish with, she personally graduated the stuff into relationship. As sharp guy mua jejely quit the whole thing.

She kept sending me this kinda message but I no dey see Uche face. One day I accidentally met her in shopping mall with her mum, she was audible enough to ask me if I don't get her messages. Told her I gave my old line to her younger brother after we broke up. grin

that is evil man...cheesy cheesy

with this, come make heaven make i see.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by donstan18: 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
Flamezzz:
Reply ni?

She kept sending me this kinda message but I no dey see Uche face. One day I accidentally met her in shopping mall with her mum, She was audible enough to ask me if I don't get her messages. Told her I gave my old line to her younger brother after we broke up. grin

BLOOD OF FUNKE!

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by middlebeltboy: 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
naso me and my girl breakup but she put my birthday date for head like Bible verses. . every year happy birthday

4 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

ME TRYING TO INHABIT YOUR VJ WITH THE BATS THAT ARE THE FULL-TIME OCCUPANTS.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Flamezzz: 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
donstan18:
cheesy
Oya make I hear am...
Make it juicy as usual biko.... cheesy
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by donstan18: 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
Flamezzz:

Oya make I hear am...

Make it juicy as usual biko.... cheesy
What am I making juicy when your comment reeks of how you savaged and embarrassed a hoe before her mother. grin

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Valfrankie(m): 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2018
Hi, may I know who is on the line and how I might direct your inquiries? This is Sam Klein, Personal assistant to Director Valfrankie.
Success is the best revenge. Make money and be famous. angry angry

26 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by mimimile93: 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Your mind is populated.

When last did you read your Bible?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
Congratulations
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
middlebeltboy:
naso me and my girl breakup but she put my birthday date for head like Bible verses. . every year happy birthday
it's not a crime to love and care for someone you know?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by nairaland20: 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
Lalasticlala this thread look promising

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
mimimile93:

Your mind is populated.

When last did you read your Bible?
Yesterday

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by mimimile93: 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Yesterday
What chapter and verses did you read?

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

ME TRYING TO INHABIT YOUR VJ WITH THE BATS THAT ARE THE FULL-TIME OCCUPANTS.
Go to sleep

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Melison(m): 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
Flamezzz:

Lolz okwa ochie dike o kikikiki
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
Flamezzz:

My post was meant for fun Biko. Some are already taking it personal

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
mimimile93:

What chapter and verses did you read?
Psalm 91

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by mimimile93: 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
My post was meant for fun Biko. Some are already taking it personal

Is this a comedy section?

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by mimimile93: 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Psalm 91
And it talks about cucumber and carrot right?

9 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by DavidEsq(m): 11:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
Flamezzz:
Reply ni?

Her face be like dis shey? grin

7 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? by Fernandowski(m): 11:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
I pity the unfortunate guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get / My "Deadly" Wooing Experience / This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.