Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,523 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

See How A Man Was Told His Wife Is Cheating, She Save Her Lovers Name As Nancy. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How A Man Was Told His Wife Is Cheating, She Save Her Lovers Name As Nancy. (1132 Views)

Nigerian Lady Who Was Told She Couldn't Give Birth Again, Gives Birth To Twins / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me / See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From A Fire Outbreak(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Man Was Told His Wife Is Cheating, She Save Her Lovers Name As Nancy. by ElizabethAluko(f): 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
http://elizabethaluko..com

A married woman was caught cheating by two young girls seated behind the couple during a sporting game. The two girls called Delana and Brynn Hinson said they were at the Atlanta Braves game on Wednesday when they took pictures of the woman's allegedly adulterous text messages - they then wrote the man a note

Delana wrote the note to the man during the game at Turner Field that read: 'Your wife is cheating on you. Look at the messages under Nancy! Its really a man named Mark Allen. There is pictures on my phone.'

See the photo...

She then continued saying if his wife deleted the messages he could contact her and she left her phone number. She ended the message saying: 'Sorry, just thought you should know!'

The sisters said they handed the man the note as he was leaving before he stopped and turned around giving them a thumbs up

Brynn then posted the pictures on Twitter with a message that read: 'When there's a married couple in front of you but....hoes ain't loyal so me & @lanabaybee8 expose em! #Nancy #ormark.'

The photos as since gone viral. Chai! Even oyibo sabi save man name as Nancy. Single babe ain't smiling when it comes to exposing married women who want to eat their cake and have. Hmmm...are you guilty of this sin?

Re: See How A Man Was Told His Wife Is Cheating, She Save Her Lovers Name As Nancy. by donholy28(m): 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
Oluwa don catch her
Re: See How A Man Was Told His Wife Is Cheating, She Save Her Lovers Name As Nancy. by axiliborha(f): 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
grin
Re: See How A Man Was Told His Wife Is Cheating, She Save Her Lovers Name As Nancy. by coolestrogue(m): 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
Stale news

1 Like

Re: See How A Man Was Told His Wife Is Cheating, She Save Her Lovers Name As Nancy. by chris4gold(m): 2:19am On Jul 25, 2015
broken weting ?
Re: See How A Man Was Told His Wife Is Cheating, She Save Her Lovers Name As Nancy. by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 25, 2015
cheesy grin Sum wumens can be veri hatless wit tout remos.

Some fishlike ladies go dey tok say I haff rait to my privacy when actually they have no right to coll their p*ssy a private part.

Id1ots!

Dear Mens,

It is very imperative you ransack your fiancee, babe or wife's phone from time to time. If she brings the privacy ishu, no dat her thing is a public toilet.

Yeye pipus.
Re: See How A Man Was Told His Wife Is Cheating, She Save Her Lovers Name As Nancy. by MarryMeee: 8:40am On Jul 25, 2015
They dont have husbands thats why, why will you go to a sport game and spend 95% of the time reading other people's msgs?

If the number was saved as nancy how did they get to know his real name and the phone number? I believe the phone only displayed the name which the number was saved by.

(1) (Reply)

Mother-in-law below the wife? / Must Read For Parents!!! / Sale! Sale!! Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.