Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,963 members, 7,848,904 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

Buhari Again? Says Chibok Girls Were Abducted From Their ‘HOTELS’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Again? Says Chibok Girls Were Abducted From Their ‘HOTELS’ (2371 Views)

Photos Of The Oil Workers, UNIMAID Staff Before They Were Abducted By Boko Haram / Boko Haram Release Video Of 10 Women Abducted From Police Convoy In Borno (Photo / Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Again? Says Chibok Girls Were Abducted From Their ‘HOTELS’ by likila: 12:34am On Jul 25, 2015
joseph1832:
Oh I see you've also noticed right? Its amazing how this set monikers who gather and call them self opposition tend to be devoid of their senses!.

when you cant articulate a problem
how can you ever ever ever solve it?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Again? Says Chibok Girls Were Abducted From Their ‘HOTELS’ by refreshrate: 12:35am On Jul 25, 2015
joseph1832:
Oh I see you've also noticed right? Its amazing how this set monikers who gather and call them self opposition tend to be devoid of their senses!.

When GEJs wife did similar things this assumptions were out of play abi?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Again? Says Chibok Girls Were Abducted From Their ‘HOTELS’ by joseph1832(m): 12:36am On Jul 25, 2015
likila:

when you cant articulate a problem
how can you ever ever ever solve it?
Articulate a problem

refreshrate:

When GEJs wife did similar things this assumptions were out of play abi?

Tell me, was Patience Jonathan the President of Nigeria?
Re: Buhari Again? Says Chibok Girls Were Abducted From Their ‘HOTELS’ by refreshrate: 1:07am On Jul 25, 2015
joseph1832:
Articulate a problem

Tell me, was Patience Jonathan the President of Nigeria?

Youre right

Guess we really are fvcked now that its the man in charge doing this much damage himself

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Again? Says Chibok Girls Were Abducted From Their ‘HOTELS’ by stnwani(m): 1:25am On Jul 25, 2015
Amnesia associated with old age

1 Like

Re: Buhari Again? Says Chibok Girls Were Abducted From Their ‘HOTELS’ by Oildichotomy(m): 3:28am On Jul 25, 2015
Mr Daura D is really showing us Shege !!
Like seriously? HOTELS?? Haba mana

Is the "old age actually limiting his reading performance" as HE admitted or is it a case of a certificateless education?

I don't get it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Again? Says Chibok Girls Were Abducted From Their ‘HOTELS’ by LieDetector(m): 3:45am On Jul 25, 2015
Ishilove:
This is getting irritating and very petty. Should our focus be on the President's accent and speech, or what he has to bring to the table?

We have more pressing and important national issues to deal with, not the President's linguistic dexterity, or lack of. This is not how opposition should be fought.
I'm sorry but had it been this was patience Jonathan, would you rather deal with the "pressing and important national issues"?
I just don't like it when one is being partisan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Again? Says Chibok Girls Were Abducted From Their ‘HOTELS’ by Angelou(m): 6:36am On Jul 25, 2015
dunkem21:

My sister, you were here when "stealing is not Corruption" trended ..Dia is God o ..Umblella, fellow widows ..how much did Nwobodo stole" ..name them ..

Unfortunately, there's no pressing and important issues on ground to discuss ..Or is there

Truth be told, Buhari is embarrassing our country.

Ehen, I almost forgot ..send am to the promised land.
abi o.. Pressing issues dey na im he neva appoint finance minister....the naaira's value keeps crashing per day

1 Like

Re: Buhari Again? Says Chibok Girls Were Abducted From Their ‘HOTELS’ by Ishilove: 7:37am On Jul 25, 2015
dokyOloye:
ok,U can maybe tell d dead Nigerians killed by boko haram that it is unfortunate that Buhari is just 3 months into his rule and they had to die.
Did the bombings just start? What then do we tell the dead nigerians killed during GEJ's tenure?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Again? Says Chibok Girls Were Abducted From Their ‘HOTELS’ by ndcide(m): 8:04am On Jul 25, 2015
Ishilove:

Did the bombings just start? What then do we tell the dead nigerians killed during GEJ's tenure?

Was that not the reason he was voted in?
Look, away from praise singing, this administration has the potential of derailing because of their wrong perception of self righteousness, all powerful, all knowing, correct in all aspects, even with the obvious propensity of the players to be worse than the past.

The only way to help this kind of government is to follow them closely from day 1 and make them keep their eyes on the ball, while insisting we are not fools. You can pass all the evils in Nigeria to the immediate past government but had we followed them closely from day 1, they wouldn't have made some errors they made.

You think the people in this government are infallible as they want to make you believe? by making reference to the last government in any defense?

Very few people agree that they are sleeping at the wrong time, even when their eyes are closed .

I see no reason why the bar of expectations and criticism should be reduced because of buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Again? Says Chibok Girls Were Abducted From Their ‘HOTELS’ by joseph1832(m): 8:11am On Jul 25, 2015
refreshrate:

Youre right

Guess we really are fvcked now that its the man in charge doing this much damage himself
Damage? Tell me, what damage has he done, kindly list a few...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ambode Sacks LASTMA GM / Dilapidated State Of Port Harcourt Road Aba, Abia State / Bursted: The Real Age Of President Buhari By OBJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.