Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Abeg Help O - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Abeg Help O (667 Views)

Pls Help O... My Infinix Note 3 Not Recognizing Sim 2 In The Sim Tray / help o, i Want To Double MTN Data. / Sp Flash Tool Gurus Abeg Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Help O by Rajjah(f): 6:58am On Jul 25, 2015
Just like sent but deleted pictures on WhatsApp can be retrieved and seen in a phone 's file manager, can deleted messages be read again? Again this backup that happens every 4am,how can the backup be gotten n read again? Thirdly, can an immediate deleted message be backed up? All a question from WhatsApp.
Re: Abeg Help O by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 25, 2015
Rajjah:
Just like sent but deleted pictures on WhatsApp can be retrieved and seen in a phone 's file manager, can deleted messages be read again?
Of course, if you have the backup of the message. Backup as in the type that occurs daily at 4am.
according to WhatsApp:

Summary
― WhatsApp automatically backs up your chats every night.
― You can initiate a restoration by simply uninstalling and reinstalling WhatsApp.
― Click Restore when prompted to restore your message history.
― Your missing chats should appear in WhatsApp!
www.whatsapp.com/faq/en/android/20887921

Again this backup that happens every 4am,how can the backup be gotten n read again?
Same as above.
Thirdly, can an immediate deleted message be backed up? All a question from WhatsApp.
If you mean that when you delete a message,then take a backup,then no, the deleted message will stay deleted.

Hope this helps.
Cheers.
Re: Abeg Help O by Rajjah(f): 11:40am On Jul 25, 2015
Karmanaut:

Of course, if you have the backup of the message. Backup as in the type that occurs daily at 4am.
according to WhatsApp:

www.whatsapp.com/faq/en/android/20887921

Same as above.

If you mean that when you delete a message,then take a backup,then no, the deleted message will stay deleted.

Hope this helps.
Cheers.
ofcus it does. Thnx a million time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mtn 3.75g Modem For Sale / I Need Phone / Pls Help Me Order Infinix Hot 2 On Konga 80% Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.