Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,095 members, 7,828,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (620947 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ccaramel(f): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2015
Konnektions146:

Have called Michael, ?

If not, please call him and get this sorted out. If u have goods to beat deadlines, keep a tab on them with phone calls and SMS , what's won't work.
Cheers!
I have tried calling both Judy and Mike. No luck. Judy just told me via WhatsApp to send picture of the content to use to find the missing packages. I have a picture of the package with my name and number boldly written on them and delivered same day July 9 and 10. I sent them message immediately to ship by express. Didn't hear back till yesterday that they can't find it. NONIKINGS has caused so much stress. I have buyers on my neck. So many cancelled orders. Last time shipping with them for sure.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by holyemmyjoe(m): 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
Is there any shipping company that has office in Abuja. That's where I reside and dont have any relationship in lagos to pick up for me
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Eghosa1(m): 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dear Buddies, We can always avoid some of the stress of shipments here if shipments are outsourced. I'm always available to aid anyone in procuring and payments for free. Thread is attached:

https://www.nairaland.com/1936931/free-importation-edu-equipments-china
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
Eghosa1:
Dear Buddies, We can always avoid some of the stress of shipments here if shipments are outsourced. I'm always available to aid anyone in procuring and payments for free. Thread is attached:

Recommended grin

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by enolife(m): 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
Eghosa1:

please advice me, as a you graduate what can I starte in porting with N5000 that will make me profit in Lagos
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by smallvilletolu(m): 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
enolife:

please advice me, as a you graduate what can I starte in porting with N5000 that will make me profit in Lagos
not waht u can import that will make u profit BUT what is it u knw pple are dying to have and would never satisfy d hunger of getting it in ur area ...One time gain is not what this biz is meant for but as a source of living or extra income (depend on ur own defination)...As to fact that you are a graduate (bravo) this is a great book in your libary for you will have what it takes to think outside the box and define ur own source..Go out there to the pple in ur area trow a question to them (in a stylish way), detect their problem and solve it (this is business for u)..this is what i do

i hope it helps

3 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by godoluwa(m): 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
smallvilletolu:
not waht u can import that will make u profit BUT what is it u knw pple are dying to have and would never satisfy d hunger of getting it in ur area ...One time gain is not what this biz is meant for but as a source of living or extra income (depend on ur own defination)...As to fact that you are a graduate (bravo) this is a great book in your libary for you will have what it takes to think outside the box and define ur own source..Go out there to the pple in ur area trow a question to them (in a stylish way), detect their problem and solve it (this is business for u)..this is what i do

i hope it helps
Good point. once you have solution to peoples problem, your problem is solved

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by enolife(m): 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
smallvilletolu:

i hope it helps
thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by PresidKing(m): 5:31am On Jul 24, 2015
One of the best thread, I love Nairaland, please keep this permanently on front page. please, both in General and in Business.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by AdekunleIG(m): 7:09am On Jul 24, 2015
CallMeOO7:

Please add me up, I need clarification. 08106321951
Thanks

My line is on my signature. You welcome
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Laredojohn(m): 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
ccaramel:
wow. That's just ridiculous. To be losing packages confirmed delivered to you. Nonikings sucks big time. Again PLS DO NOT USE NONNIKING if you want to avoid headache, unnecessary stress and your messages ignored for weeks. Especially don't send high value important goods to them to avoid being in my shoes.
Thank God was abt using Noniking..seems shipping from china enroute US (cargo atlantic) to Nigeria still ok for me...cos all this stories of flops by these china shipping agents is tiring....
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Laredojohn(m): 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
enolife:

5k...very cheap items say items that cost below 2 dollars...or abt 1dollar or less, so u get at least 10items, search the websites aliexpress, etc
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by roqrules04(m): 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
Available

1 Share

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ceaser: 7:34am On Jul 25, 2015
Friends, I need urgent advice.

I was able to get in touch with a portable solar home system seller on Alibaba thru facebook and subsequently whatsapp. She said she won't be able to get me the quotations until Monday.

But I noticed that she wants to know if more info about me. She complimented my looks (apparently saw my whatsapp dp). She has asked if I was a businessman to which I answered in the negative and now she is asking if I am from Nigeria. She even wants to know what exactly i do for a living. I feel she wants to know more. Should I oblige her the answers or do I have tk thread softly and avoid too much familiarity which I feel she is heading towards? Please advise.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ccaramel(f): 9:11am On Jul 25, 2015
ccaramel:

I have tried calling both Judy and Mike. No luck. Judy just told me via WhatsApp to send picture of the content to use to find the missing packages. I have a picture of the package with my name and number boldly written on them and delivered same day July 9 and 10. I sent them message immediately to ship by express. Didn't hear back till yesterday that they can't find it. NONIKINGS has caused so much stress. I have buyers on my neck. So many cancelled orders. Last time shipping with them for sure.

Update: so Judy just responded again that they located 1 more and sent the 3 packages on Thursday. Now Joys phone is switched off and I didn't receive any text message to pick up yesterday. I'm still missing one package which is the most important one I need. I've reordered the item and sent by DHL because I need it unfailingly Tuesday next week. Nonikings has really pissed me off. Never again.....
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kennyman2000(m): 9:50am On Jul 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by hisenjos: 9:54am On Jul 25, 2015
Any china shipper or forwarding agent who can ship direct from Shenzhen or Hongkong to Nigeria please contact me via whatsapp or drop your contact. We have some goods in a bonded factory in Shenzhen and having problems getting it down here.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Konnektions146(m): 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
ccaramel:

Update: so Judy just responded again that they located 1 more and sent the 3 packages on Thursday. Now Joys phone is switched off and I didn't receive any text message to pick up yesterday. I'm still missing one package which is the most important one I need. I've reordered the item and sent by DHL because I need it unfailingly Tuesday next week. Nonikings has really pissed me off. Never again.....

Spoke to Judy and i told her all the complaints, She made her own points , slightly different from micheals'- SHe said some importers ask them to consolidate(wait for items from different sellers to arrive before shipments) and at sometimes misses it.
...she said a lot sha but i just pleaded with her that people are seriously complaining and she said she will try to be better.

point of note- Judy has been sick for some days now, not in her best .

Sorry for all the disappointments, which ever company works for you, please use.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Konnektions146(m): 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
ccaramel:

what if DHL didnt deliver by tuesday?

will you come here to talk about them?

Sometimes we need to take things easy. You could have used another shipper recommended here.

Good luck Ma'am
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ccaramel(f): 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
Konnektions146:

what if DHL didnt deliver by tuesday?

will you come here to talk about them?

Sometimes we need to take things easy. You could have used another shipper recommended here.

Good luck Ma'am

Package already in Belgium. DHL has NEVER disappointed. Most importantly, they don't lose your package. Just the steep fees is the problem. But I need the product, so worth the cost. Patiently waiting for Noniking to locate the one with them. I still need it too. Trying Uche logistics or Happy Time Logistics next.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 9:56am On Jul 26, 2015
Hello everyone, good day and good wishes in your importation/online businesses.

We're pleased to inform you all that, we've added to our manpower to enable us provide swifter services to you our existing and potential clients.

We now offer home delivery for locations such as; Abuja, Port Harcourt, Asaba, Enugu. This service attracts N1000 extra and applies to items that are handy (0-3kg).

Pay on delivery coming soon in PH and Abuja for merchants.

We remain committed to provide efficient service delivery.

Thanks.
IBL Logistics

Our link; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by AleAirHub(m): 11:08am On Jul 26, 2015
hisenjos:
Any china shipper or forwarding agent who can ship direct from Shenzhen or Hongkong to Nigeria please contact me via whatsapp or drop your contact. We have some goods in a bonded factory in Shenzhen and having problems getting it down here.

Hello hisenjos.
We can assist you forward the item to Nigeria... Kindly find our email and whatspps number on our profile signature.
Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Fredayn(m): 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
roqrules04:
Available
How much and how many pieces do you have available?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by roqrules04(m): 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
Fredayn:

How much and how many pieces do you have available?

Please kindly reach me on whatsapp with 080.645.678.76
Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by AMI3(m): 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
ceaser:
Friends, I need urgent advice.

I was able to get in touch with a portable solar home system seller on Alibaba thru facebook and subsequently whatsapp. She said she won't be able to get me the quotations until Monday.

But I noticed that she wants to know if more info about me. She complimented my looks (apparently saw my whatsapp dp). She has asked if I was a businessman to which I answered in the negative and now she is asking if I am from Nigeria. She even wants to know what exactly i do for a living. I feel she wants to know more. Should I oblige her the answers or do I have tk thread softly and avoid too much familiarity which I feel she is heading towards? Please advise.
take it easy guy may b she mean no harm. u shld also b friendly with her. who knows some day u may form a strong bizness partner
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Silvani(m): 11:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
kolomax:
I don't know may be this is relevant to the thread but I just wish to add the exchange rate of each country to naira as at 18/07/14...... Nigerian Naira Exchange Rate
in NGN
Un. Arab Emirates
Dirham 44
Argentine Peso 19.9
Australian Dollar 152
Bulgarian Lev 112
Brazilian Real 71.7
Canadian Dollar 151
Swiss Franc 180
Chilean Peso 0.286
Chinese Yuan
Renminbi 26.1
Czech Koruna 7.97
Danish Krone 29.3
Algerian Dinar 2.02
Egyptian Pound 22.6
Euro 219
British Pound 277
Hong Kong Dollar 20.9
Croatian Kuna 28.7
Hungarian Forint 0.703
Indonesian Rupiah 0.0138
Israeli New Shekel 47.1
Indian Rupee 2.68
Iranian Rial 0.0062
Iceland Krona 1.41
Japanese Yen 1.6
Korean Won 0.157
Sri Lanka Rupee 1.24
Mexican Peso 12.5
Malaysian Ringgit 50.8
Norwegian Krone 26
New Zealand Dollar 140
Philippine Peso 3.71
Pakistan Rupee 1.64
Polish Zloty 52.7
Qatari Rial 44.4
Romanian Leu 49.3
Serbian Dinar 1.88
Russian Ruble 4.59
Saudi Riyal 43.1
Swedish Krona 23.7
Singapore Dollar 130
Thai Baht 5.03
Turkish Lira 75.6
Taiwan Dollar 5.4
Ukraine Hryvnia 13.8
American Dollar 162
South African Rand 15.1
mind you it depend on where you are exchanging your currency ooooooo

You should've simply add a link to the website since the exchange rate is not stable
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ceaser: 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
AleAirHub:

Hello hisenjos.
We can assist you forward the item to Nigeria... Kindly find our email and whatspps number on our profile signature.
Thanks

I am negotiating with a seller in Shenzhen. Please expect patronage from me soon. Thanks.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by AleAirHub(m): 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
ceaser:

I am negotiating with a seller in Shenzhen. Please expect patronage from me soon. Thanks.

Good Evening Mr. Ceaser...

It Is Noted

Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by akeensbussy(m): 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hello,

I want to make payment to a seller on www.1688.com

The seller had agreed to payment on delivery.

but I need a shipping agent in China to help pay the seller and ship to Lagos.

it is very urgent
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Yungstev007(m): 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
I want to buy some goods from different seller, but want it to get here as a whole package. Also I need a good shipping agent.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Eghosa1(m): 12:44am On Aug 02, 2015
Yungstev007:
I want to buy some goods from different seller, but want it to get here as a whole package. Also I need a good shipping agent.

akeensbussy:
Hello,
I want to make payment to a seller on www.1688.com
The seller had agreed to payment on delivery.
but I need a shipping agent in China to help pay the seller and ship to Lagos.
it is very urgent

You can reach me on my signature so I provide assistance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.