Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) (76854 Views)

Yomi Allen Odutola, Moji Olaiya's Husband (Photos) / Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by IamOpemipo(m): 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
Y'all thirtsy bitcches, u xpect a ibo chick to knw how to mak ewedu/efo rIro rite?..y'all jus wanna diss

14 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by lifestyle1(m): 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ewedu should be greenish in color na abi my phone don turn black and white in?.. shocked

I pray make the husband no run comot for house.
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by safarigirl(f): 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
Tallesty1:
Really sad. Sometimes I do wonder what such girls spent their childhood days doing. I mean cooking is one of the very first and important thing every African mom teaches her daughter so how come that some of these girls do not know how to cook?

A person like tonto can Bleep any man senseless but she cannot prepare ordinary ewedu soup.

What a woman.
what is sad there? I can't cook ewedu and I don't want to learn how anytime soon. Is Tonto Yoruba that she must know how to cook ewedu? How many Yoruba girls can cook bitter leaf or banga soup?

I do not see anything wrong in checking google, I would do same, but like I said, I don't wish to learn how to cook ewedu soup, no female in my family can cook it and nobody has gotten divorced in that.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
safarigirl:
what is sad there? I can't cook ewedu and I don't want to learn how anytime soon. Is Tonto Yoruba that she must know how to cook ewedu? How many Yoruba girls can cook bitter leaf or banga soup?

I do not see anything wrong in checking google, I would do same, but like I said, I don't wish to learn how to cook ewedu soup, no female in my family can cook it and nobody has gotten divorced in that.
logically sightful and sterling!.

Awesome responce.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by cococandy(f): 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
People can do amebo sha.

I pity naija celebs.
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Is dat ewedu or fish water? undecided

Both
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by ugoezeik(m): 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
pls who give my dog name to dis gal ehhhhh. imagine dis nonsense. pls nl shud advice me d name to change my swt dog to since tonto has taking it
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by NifemiOlu(m): 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
Man: Dear, the soup is watery.

Tonto Dikeh: Ehn ehn, should I return the table water to the fridge?
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by adedayourt(m): 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
u can imagine she ad to google hw to prep ewedu. wat is she gonne do if she wan prep oda sophistcated meal.

well sha her hubby is nt complaing, if atall not yet
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by saintkel(m): 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dat is wot u get wen u become a celeb
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by ugoezeik(m): 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
is she married n to whom is dis unfortunate man pls
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
So her hubby is a yoruba man after all...
Nice

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
Omo Wobe
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Tallesty1(m): 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
safarigirl:

Tonto do not know how to cook bitter leaf or banga soup.
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Kangol99(m): 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Ograke(m): 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
you all criticizing her should remember she ain't a Yoruba girl.
Even some Yoruba girls can't cook ewedu.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by safarigirl(f): 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
Tallesty1:
Tonto do not know how to cook bitter leaf or banga soup.
and you know this how?

4 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by olajosy: 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
Peppersoup = omi sororo!!! Abeg live my younger sister alone ooo...
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
Tonto tried atleast she cooks better than my ex. That girl can serve you poison as food. She go even dey ask you weda the food sweet. Just imagine

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by UnknownT: 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
Tallesty1:
Really sad. Sometimes I do wonder what such girls spent their childhood days doing. I mean cooking is one of the very first and important thing every African mom teaches her daughter so how come that some of these girls do not know how to cook?

A person like tonto can Bleep any man senseless but she cannot prepare ordinary ewedu soup.

What a woman.
you guys should go easy on her. She isn't yoruba, grew up in the south, if she can't prepare Egusi or the other easy to make soups then you can go all epistle on her. Her first time, either she learns from google(online cook books) or someone directs her. She went with the former, I see no problem with that

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Tallesty1(m): 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
safarigirl:
and you know this how?
We are friends on the other side.
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by wristbangle: 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
Na when tonto marry? shocked
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
Shey poko don fire her house maid?
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Tonto tried atleast she cooks better than my ex. That girl can serve you poison as food. She go even dey ask you weda the food sweet. Just imagine
Did you taste Tonto portie before making conclusion?
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Both
Okay
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by anonym0us: 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
firstEVA:
All I see is chicken floating in tomato sauce undecided
girls fit jealous Dem selves...

u fit cook ewedu?
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Okay
Hope you're a good cook?
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by 6fit(f): 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
farano:
What do you think guys? undecided

https://instagram.com/p/5jvroOL4eb/

nawa oh...d person who post dis, we d readers, d people/fans commenting, TOto dike herself, her Husbby and yu reading my comment are all senceless and clueless
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Hawlahscho(m): 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
swizken6:
Wen will this girl ever learn
I smell FP

Your nose ehn grin
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by IBROHIM: 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
Tallesty1:

What a woman.
My Oga you harsh o! That bleep any man senseless got me rolling!!! Hahaha! Men with assumption!
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by MsNas(f): 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
safarigirl:

I can cook bitter leaf, and very well too. You know Yorubas eat bitter leaf soup right?

I agree with the rest of your post though.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ilebaye's Outfit To Davido's Party Causes A Stir / Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) / Yekini Omobolanle 'Babalegba' Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.