Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) (76846 Views)

Yomi Allen Odutola, Moji Olaiya's Husband (Photos) / Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Bugatie(m): 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
Tallesty1:
Really sad. Sometimes I do wonder what such girls spent their childhood days doing. I mean cooking is one of the very first and important thing every African mom teaches her daughter so how come that some of these girls do not know how to cook?

A person like tonto can Bleep any man senseless but she cannot prepare ordinary ewedu soup.

What a woman.

Just chill, ewedu is not her local dish!
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by segemint(f): 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
Someone pls clear me.. Which day she marry abeg? At first I tot it was stew then I have to check the headline again and it says soup lipsrsealed ok

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
Is it possible a grown up lady can't cook or is this some publicity stunt undecided undecided cheesy
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Hope you're a good cook?
Yels nah.. grin
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by colossus2: 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
She can't even spell leaf or the plural which is leaves embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by nedu2000(m): 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
eyenibibio:
First, let me sound it that anything Tonto makes front page. It might be because Seun has a crush on her or she gave him money to start this forum. Anyway, I'm amazed that she had to 'google' up how to cook ewedu. Kai, abacha......most of our Nigerian girls are waste pipes, after they will be looking for husband material to marry.
ur a uniport grad?its waste pypes not pipes lolsss grin
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by charlesucheh(m): 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
Baddest potty ever made!!!!
God forbid i eat that!!! Yuk!!!!!
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Yels nah.. grin
That's good cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
she go cook water add soup
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by xtervaganza(m): 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
shes even proud of herself that she googled how to make ordinary?

i dont wish her evil oo but her marriage has no foundation
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
grayht:
Great! @ least she cooked a watery soup. Only God knows if most girls on NL know how to lite a stove. Nonsense!!!
we rather use gas cooker which 'lites' itself undecided
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
This olosho has a spirit husband or did she marry her dogs?
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by khassy(m): 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
Themonster:

all i can see is pucccy and your boobss cheesy kiss

see as u make me go check her dpcrycry

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by simdam500(m): 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
nnadychuks: Hu marry am?
grin grin I tire ooo
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
Young03:
who married her?
One Obigbo water side man
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
pls not everyone knows how to cook youruba dishes. I am ibo and I dont know how to prepare ewedu neither do i know how amala is done wen u talk of general local dishes like egusi soup,vegetable soup,pounded yam,fufu etc den u can criticise. it is your female part of your family generation that are and would be waste pipes
eyenibibio:
First, let me sound it that anything Tonto makes front page. It might be because Seun has a crush on her or she gave him money to start this forum. Anyway, I'm amazed that she had to 'google' up how to cook ewedu. Kai, abacha......most of our Nigerian girls are waste pipes, after they will be looking for husband material to marry.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Nemesis99(m): 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
hope she didn't forget to add some cigarette sticks.
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
Where was she when women were been made? Now she has to google on how to cook for her hubby. Nah wah! Thank God say my girl sabi every -every like me grin

All these Ikwerri Portaikut girls sef! I won't regret getting my GF from the North cheesy
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by ikkkkk: 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
Never knew she's married.
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Abiagirl777(f): 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
Tallesty1:
Really sad. Sometimes I do wonder what such girls spent their childhood days doing. I mean cooking is one of the very first and important thing every African mom teaches her daughter so how come that some of these girls do not know how to cook?

A person like tonto can Bleep any man senseless but she cannot prepare ordinary ewedu soup.

What a woman.

always quick to judge lyk you guys are perfect,is she yoruba?i myself doesnt even know wtf is ewedu soup but i can cook my native dishes well because i'm igbo.
She is still learning

5 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
firstEVA:
All I see is chicken floating in tomato sauce undecided
do u even know how to boil water?
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
Is she really married?
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by djdavisy(m): 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
Lmao Tonto you called this ewedu? Lol this is water, pepper and meat. All you can offer your hubby is that punnani and bobby...
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by missKiffy(f): 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
She said it's watery too nah, what's the bashing for

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by MrsAnyanwu(f): 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
adeaks:
This is ewedu for real? Choi. Maybe she didn't even know the name of the soup she was cooking. grin
hahhhaahhhaaaa,maybe ooo,but when did she get married nd to who?
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by eyenibibio(m): 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
prettysolid:
pls not everyone knows how to cook youruba dishes. I am ibo and I dont know how to prepare ewedu neither do i know how amala is done wen u talk of general local dishes like egusi soup,vegetable soup,pounded yam,fufu etc den u can criticise. it is your female part of your family generation that are and would be waste pipes
You would have made your point without sounding so stupid and insecure, but it's inevitable you are stuck in generational incompu and retardation. What was I expecting?!
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by galadima77(m): 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
somebody even commented that it smells good. some fans sha!!!

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Lancier(m): 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at insurancedirect2u in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment. 

Our Services: 
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc. 

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services. 

For inquiries, call LANRE  on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 2bd85fdb  You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com. 

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by LasoulMacuby(m): 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
The funny thing is most of the girls above and below me, insulting TonTo Dike can do nothing, can't cook, wash, keep a house clean, they all have F9. The only thing they can do is Diccck riding which they have A1's.
Moral of my speech, remove the bean from ur eyes before the . . . in another

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by sparkleRed(f): 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
She said she is gonna put d ewedu leaf na, she neva put am be4 she snap d stew lol @ least she knws a woman should cook 4 ha husband smiley dats 2 show she's nt all we think she is
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by UTEWUOJO: 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
Swimming pool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) / Ilebaye's Outfit To Davido's Party Causes A Stir / Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.