Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) (76847 Views)

Yomi Allen Odutola, Moji Olaiya's Husband (Photos) / Fans Blast Tonto Dikeh For Claiming Her Husband Gave Her STDs; Tonto Replies / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by stan241(m): 10:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
Krystalzkris:
no wonder

No wonder gini? Too obvious or what

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Bootylicious(f): 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ewedu is mostly consumed by the yorubas, so excuse her if she actually had to Google b4 preparing it. I also use the Google to learn how to cook some food. If she isn't cooking at all they complain
eyenibibio:
First, let me sound it that anything Tonto makes front page. It might be because Seun has a crush on her or she gave him money to start this forum. Anyway, I'm amazed that she had to 'google' up how to cook ewedu. Kai, abacha......most of our Nigerian girls are waste pipes, after they will be looking for husband material to marry.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Krystalzkris(f): 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
stan241:

No wonder gini? Too obvious or what
i na asu olu anyi.
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Jayjey(m): 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
ewedu is not common amongst the ibo tribeand as such she has to learn it anyway. give it to her.
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 10:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
People are asking who married her. Didn't she change her name to mrs tonto dike? Na de papa marry am nah.
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by omoadeleye(m): 10:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
so no be only we poor people dey chop pademini igunpa sooup(meet me for knuckle soup) cheesy so reach people too suffer sad grin

obe pademi ni igunpa
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Mercyblack(f): 11:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
omoadeleye:
so no be only we poor people dey chop pademini igunpa sooup(meet me for knuckle soup) cheesy so reach people too suffer sad grin

obe pademi ni igunpa

E rora sah... shebi na omi obe she cook.. it's not supposed to be thick na.. maybe she'll make the ewedu thicker.. after all the iya'beji buka for her na pademi ni elbow she dey cook. She tried tho for an igbo girl..
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by J4Jenom(m): 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
*leave* wrong spelling...*receipes* another wrong spelling...which kind yeye woman b dis?
u spent ova 2 hrs doin a quality make up, bt cnt spend 1hr to make a tasty meal...d soup looks like d sacrifice wey babalawo wey wan offa to d gods...
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Tolu1034(m): 12:02am On Jul 26, 2015
Lolz,After spending half of her life in a restaurant.
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by lovely17(m): 1:11am On Jul 26, 2015
remembers me of the stone soup in my brothers junior school book grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by nnadychuks(m): 7:14am On Jul 26, 2015
therealdeal10:
9igerians n their bad mouth, una don finish dis gal sha
saint na u be for food shey?
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by sam1990(m): 8:11am On Jul 26, 2015
Tonto dikeh chaiiiiii this one too watery oooooo.go learn how to cook don't Google search
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by danizy(m): 9:27am On Jul 26, 2015
no 1.she is not married,2..she does not av a husband.3..y did her poor poverty fans blast her?..and all of u dat comment here are all satans..
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by ekiloui(f): 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
eyenibibio:
First, let me sound it that anything Tonto makes front page. It might be because Seun has a crush on her or she gave him money to start this forum. Anyway, I'm amazed that she had to 'google' up how to cook ewedu. Kai, abacha......most of our Nigerian girls are waste pipes, after they will be looking for husband material to marry.

Are you for real?

Not everyone eats Ewedu, and not everyone can cook it.

Common sense should tell you that some people who can cook tuwo shinkafa cannot cook Oha soup, and some who can cook Oha cannot cook Ewedu

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by RealEstate38: 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by LADYARIK(f): 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
Sum of d girls commenting rubbish cnt cuk noodles undecided
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Seventeen(f): 1:57am On Jul 27, 2015
eyenibibio:
Habaaa nooow... Ewedu is yoruba delicacy naa... She is ibo, am sure she knows how to cook her indigenous dishes... If i wanted to try a delicacy outside my tribe or one am not familiar with , i would hv to look it up too, doesn't mean i cant cook naa. Its not possible to know how to cook everything.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Seventeen(f): 2:07am On Jul 27, 2015
Brugo:
Ewedu is not red na. Where are the leaves?
dint u read where she wrote dat she was goin to add d leaves later abi u just looked at only pictures. She was evn d one who said the soupwas a bit watery but dat d leaves will help thicken it wen she finally adds dem.
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Seventeen(f): 2:18am On Jul 27, 2015
rahymat:
who d hell serves red ewedu dis lady needs to be flogged lyk a secondary skul student nd why d hell does she need google to cook ewedu for.her culinary skills is wacky.wat a shame
like u can cook every delicacy from all d different tribes in Nigeria. And u can scroll up again to d post and actually read it, then u will see where she wrote dat she will eventually add d leaves. Na wa oo.
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Seventeen(f): 2:23am On Jul 27, 2015
rahymat:
who d hell serves red ewedu dis lady needs to be flogged lyk a secondary skul student nd why d hell does she need google to cook ewedu for.her culinary skills is wacky.wat a shame
nawa for u oo, like u can cook every delicacies from all d different tribes in Nigeria. And u can scroll up again to d post and actually read it, u will see where she wrote dat she will eventually add d leaves.
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Brugo(m): 7:30am On Jul 27, 2015
Seventeen:
dint u read where she wrote dat she was goin to add d leaves later abi u just looked at only pictures. She was evn d one who said the soupwas a bit watery but dat d leaves will help thicken it wen she finally adds dem.

She failed woefully. Ewedu is not prepared that way na. You don't add the leaves later. grin This is not vegetable soup. So you too can't cook Ewedu. Hmmmm. Girls of nowadays.
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by Seventeen(f): 9:47am On Jul 27, 2015
Brugo:

She failed woefully. Ewedu is not prepared that way na. You don't add the leaves later. grin This is not vegetable soup. So you too can't cook Ewedu. Hmmmm. Girls of nowadays.
Yes bros, I can't prepare ewedu, because am not yoruba and i dont eat ewedu, but trust me i can cook a hell lot of oda delicacies and if one day ewedu interests me, i may also look it up on Google too. Hnmmmm.... Boys of nowadays hating on ladies like they are any better. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by wendixx(f): 10:45am On Jul 27, 2015
She's an Ibo girl. Ewedu is alien to us . So she should be applauded for trying out a yoruba recipe.

Try not to be judgemental Dude. Take a chill pill. kiss
eyenibibio:

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by ireneidiva(f): 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
wendixx:
She's an Ibo girl. Ewedu is alien to us . So she should be applauded for trying out a yoruba recipe.

Try not to be judgemental Dude. Take a chill pill. kiss
She is not an igbo girl. She is from ikwerre!
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by wendixx(f): 9:17am On Aug 10, 2015
ireneidiva:

She is not an igbo girl. She is from ikwerre!

And Ikwerre is what? Hausa ? I believe my point has been made!

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by ireneidiva(f): 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
wendixx:

And Ikwerre is what? Hausa ? I believe my point has been made!
Ikwerre is ikwerre just as igbo is igbo. You don't have a point.
Re: Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) by preccy69(f): 8:23am On Apr 12, 2017
[quote author=grayht post=36259334]Great! @ least she cooked a watery soup. Only God knows if most girls on NL know how to lite a stove. Nonsense!!![/quote

my dear tell dem oo,she googled it cos she doesn't knw hw to cook it,Tonto no b Yoruba babe oo,and dat was her first attempt,besides how many of all dis goats talking can cook another tribes food perfectly, waaaaawuuuuuu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) / Ilebaye's Outfit To Davido's Party Causes A Stir / Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.