Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Problem Short Girl Faces (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problem Short Girl Faces (photo) (12206 Views)

The Various Advantages Of Being A Short Girl / Guys, Get In Here, Is This The Hottest Short Girl You Have Ever Seen? (photos) / 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problem Short Girl Faces (photo) by Deejavuu(f): 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Wow! How do you cope with being that tall? :O....I could wear heels and probably not get to your shoulders sad....are you curvy or thin?

Lool, really? That's one of the reasons i don't do heels except for very solid reasons..

I got 'em in the right places wink.. I'm a size 10, so it does show till i stand close to people.
Re: Problem Short Girl Faces (photo) by naijaboiy: 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

Nor bite jorh grin
Alright good..

Fine fine. Thank God . wink
Cool.

That your dp though shockedshocked

Mehn! cheesy
Re: Problem Short Girl Faces (photo) by naijaboiy: 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

Lool, really? That's one of the reasons i don't do heels except for very solid reasons..

I got 'em in the right places wink.. I'm a size 10, so it does show till i stand close to people.
Stop dey lie give her na cheesytongue
Re: Problem Short Girl Faces (photo) by Deejavuu(f): 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Stop dey lie give her na cheesytongue

angry sad

You just want me to post my pictures here abi undecided

Which lie, dem dey give award
Re: Problem Short Girl Faces (photo) by Deejavuu(f): 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Cool.

That your dp though shockedshocked

Mehn! cheesy

shocked shocked

You like the lippy or phone abi na the speaker tongue
Re: Problem Short Girl Faces (photo) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

Lool you should probably stick to those low heels

I'm a size 10 too.....that's average! But since you're tall you'd look like a size 8.that's probably one of the biggest advantages of being tall......even fat distribution! Unlike we short girls that add some weight and look like bags of potatos abi ricesad

3 Likes

Re: Problem Short Girl Faces (photo) by naijaboiy: 10:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

angry sad

You just want me to post my pictures here abi undecided

Which lie, dem dey give award
Post pictures na grin
Re: Problem Short Girl Faces (photo) by naijaboiy: 10:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

shocked shocked

You like the lippy or phone abi na the speaker tongue
Mehn which one be all these codes

Na that bobbi o cheesycheesycheesygrin
Re: Problem Short Girl Faces (photo) by Deejavuu(f): 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Lool you should probably stick to those low heels

I'm a size 10 too.....that's average! But since you're tall you'd look like a size 8.that's probably one of the biggest advantages of being tall......even fat distribution! Unlike we short girls that add some weight and look like bags of potatos abi ricesad

Hehehe. Stop teasing yourself joorh. Size 10 is still very ok. Just maintain that size. I know someone that's a size 14 and she's 5'5 sad.. she battles everyday on what to eat. She doesn't eat carbs.

My eating habit got me.this far. I was a regular 8 for years.. but still good. Sweery you've got other areas that got people drooling think of that. smiley kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problem Short Girl Faces (photo) by Deejavuu(f): 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Mehn which one be all these codes
Na that bobbi o cheesycheesycheesygrin

cheesy grin boobi kè. Kolo lipsrsealed

naijaboiy:

Post pictures na grin

Lool. Till next year
Re: Problem Short Girl Faces (photo) by naijaboiy: 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

Lool. Till next year
That diary nkor?
Re: Problem Short Girl Faces (photo) by Deejavuu(f): 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

That diary nkor?

Updated. Check my profile.
Re: Problem Short Girl Faces (photo) by naijaboiy: 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

Updated. Check my profile.
Seen.

I wonder why I didn't get the mention earlier.

Which one is Jay again?
Re: Problem Short Girl Faces (photo) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

Hehehe. Stop teasing yourself joorh. Size 10 is still very ok. Just maintain that size. I know someone that's a size 14 and she's 5'5 sad.. she battles everyday on what to eat. She doesn't eat carbs.

My eating habit got me.this far. I was a regular 8 for years.. but still good. Sweery you've got other areas that got people drooling think of that. smiley kiss

Yeah I know....I've come to love my body the way it is....nobody can love me more than I love my self cheesy

@eating habit join the club sad.....but man must chop na sad...junk food no go kill person cheesy......as for your friend she should try cardios/aerobic exercise...pretty easy if you want to lose weight and tone up
Re: Problem Short Girl Faces (photo) by Deejavuu(f): 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Yeah I know....I've come to love my body the way it is....nobody can love me more than I love my self cheesy

@eating habit join the club sad.....but man must chop na sad...junk food no go kill person cheesy......as for your friend she should try cardios/aerobic exercise...pretty easy if you want to lose weight and tone up

Yeah she works out alot. Her own na natural sha..

At the bolded abi o. ... Junks is the killer mhen, and it's addictive too angry sad. Working on that sha. But it takes time grin cheesy
Re: Problem Short Girl Faces (photo) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

Yeah she works out alot. Her own na natural sha..

At the bolded abi o. ... Junks is the killer mhen, and it's addictive too angry sad. Working on that sha. But it takes time grin cheesy

Oooh really....I get that! Some people were born big

Nna mehn pizza is a curse angry sad....but its a beautiful curse sad..a deliciously beautiful curse sad

But junk in general are really addictive like you said cheesy...worse than crack grin
Re: Problem Short Girl Faces (photo) by Deejavuu(f): 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Oooh really....I get that! Some people were born big

Nna mehn pizza is a curse angry sad....but its a beautiful curse sad..a deliciously beautiful curse sad

But junk in general are really addictive like you said cheesy...worse than crack grin

Yeah.

Advice me never to visit you please grin

Chai we will make a good team. My weakness is burger embarassed.. worse i tell ya cry
Re: Problem Short Girl Faces (photo) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

Yeah.

Advice me never to visit you please grin

Chai we will make a good team. My weakness is burger embarassed.. worse i tell ya cry

Lmao dominos is close to my house...you'll enjoy coming to my place cheesy

Ooooh boy sad....we're doomed sad
Re: Problem Short Girl Faces (photo) by Deejavuu(f): 11:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Lmao dominos is close to my house...you'll enjoy coming to my place cheesy

Ooooh boy sad....we're doomed sad

Cheii angry sad cry i tell ya

Bye bye. I'm on the road to redemption. I don't need your types tongue
Re: Problem Short Girl Faces (photo) by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 27, 2015
jomile:
I believe we rock
Mail! Me, ASAP.
Just kidding #
Re: Problem Short Girl Faces (photo) by jackpot(f): 7:41am On Jul 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao so true!tho i am not short but my guy do some silly stuff to me cos he's far taller dan me cheesy **i missed him tho*** kiss
No. You are not short. The problem is that everybody around you is far taller than you. kiss

1 Like

Re: Problem Short Girl Faces (photo) by jackpot(f): 7:47am On Jul 27, 2015
octopusfreaky:
[size=16pt]am average nd my swit@ is tall,,we good to Jere,,haters go and sleep jor[/size]
his tallness will cancel out your shortness ''averageness'' wink tongue
Re: Problem Short Girl Faces (photo) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 27, 2015
Deejavuu:

Cheii angry sad cry i tell ya
Bye bye. I'm on the road to redemption. I don't need your types tongue
Nae nae cheesy

We must fat this fat together grin

1 Like

Re: Problem Short Girl Faces (photo) by Deejavuu(f): 11:01am On Jul 27, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Nae nae cheesy

We must fat this fat together grin

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin

*falls from okada*

Get thee behind me cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problem Short Girl Faces (photo) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin

*falls from okada*

Get thee behind me cheesy grin

Okada ke grin....instead make you follow me go dominos inside air-conditioned cab cheesy.....you see yasef grin
Re: Problem Short Girl Faces (photo) by Drewe: 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
If you do not want to join the Illuminati do not read this message. Rules * You must be above 18 years of age.* You must have full access to the internet.* You must not discuss the secret of the Illuminati to anyone.* We are not interested in anyone who has obtained their knowledge about the Illuminati based on what they’ve HEARD from Mass Media (News or Performing Arts), Conspiracy Theorists (Amateur or Professional Authors or Speculators), Internet Rumors, or other HERESY.* Once you join the Illuminati within one week of your membership you will achieved the greatest goal in life and also have wealth and fame.* No one discard the message of the GREAT ILLUMINATI if discarded the person will be tormented both day and night.* Failure to compel to the order and rules of the GREAT ILLUMINATI shall see your fame and riches taken back.* The money ALWAYS flows TOWARDS Illuminati members...And AWAY from NON Illuminati members... One of the rules of the Illuminati is "We don't talk about the Illuminati" so I can't say too much about it here. If you are truly interested and get back to me via email illuminatibrotherhoodfamous@gmail.com or call +447045778011.
Re: Problem Short Girl Faces (photo) by Cetona(f): 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
Deejavuu:

You do heels with your height? Nice. Do you have normal feet size or large?
I am tall, never done heels, even the flats, I have to struggle to get them. Talk about 'the pains of being tall' grin
Re: Problem Short Girl Faces (photo) by Augustap(f): 12:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
Deejavuu:
Lmao. That No2 especially is a big problem for short girls. But tall girls have their own problems too,you can't even rock a high heeled shoe. Be looking too tall like you wanna touch the sky undecided

But still #tall girls rock tongue
I can totally relate, you will look like someone who is walking on air

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? / The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. / Omoyele Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.