Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Romancpeople:what Moniker Has Best Compliment You In This Section By Man Of List - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancpeople:what Moniker Has Best Compliment You In This Section By Man Of List (1049 Views)

Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex / 15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them / What's The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romancpeople:what Moniker Has Best Compliment You In This Section By Man Of List by DAVIYJONESS: 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
Romance section with dumb bashers we know

Do tell the moniker that his/her compliment made your day before?

Sorry pals no list this time.
Re: Romancpeople:what Moniker Has Best Compliment You In This Section By Man Of List by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
explain.
Re: Romancpeople:what Moniker Has Best Compliment You In This Section By Man Of List by DAVIYJONESS: 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dharniel:
explain.

Dumb
Re: Romancpeople:what Moniker Has Best Compliment You In This Section By Man Of List by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
Twaci's thread. The one about her brother little brother.

It wasn't actually a compliment, but it was an incredible post and it made my day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romancpeople:what Moniker Has Best Compliment You In This Section By Man Of List by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Romancpeople:what Moniker Has Best Compliment You In This Section By Man Of List by DAVIYJONESS: 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
Niklausa:

It wasn't actually a compliment, but was an incredible post and it made my day.
smiley
Re: Romancpeople:what Moniker Has Best Compliment You In This Section By Man Of List by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

Dumb
yeah that word is synonymous to this thread...

2 Likes

Re: Romancpeople:what Moniker Has Best Compliment You In This Section By Man Of List by DAVIYJONESS: 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dharniel:

undecided
Re: Romancpeople:what Moniker Has Best Compliment You In This Section By Man Of List by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
@OP what are u saying?
Re: Romancpeople:what Moniker Has Best Compliment You In This Section By Man Of List by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dharniel:

Re: Romancpeople:what Moniker Has Best Compliment You In This Section By Man Of List by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
Sassybae I see you.
Re: Romancpeople:what Moniker Has Best Compliment You In This Section By Man Of List by DAVIYJONESS: 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=36267274][/quote] undecided
Re: Romancpeople:what Moniker Has Best Compliment You In This Section By Man Of List by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hey tongue
Niklausa:
Sassybae I see you.
Re: Romancpeople:what Moniker Has Best Compliment You In This Section By Man Of List by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
Sassybae:
Hey tongue

Guess what?
Re: Romancpeople:what Moniker Has Best Compliment You In This Section By Man Of List by 2dice(m): 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
No shikena future for this Thread ..
Re: Romancpeople:what Moniker Has Best Compliment You In This Section By Man Of List by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
Am not good @that, just tell me
Niklausa:

Guess what?
Re: Romancpeople:what Moniker Has Best Compliment You In This Section By Man Of List by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
Sassybae:
Am not good @that, just tell me

Okay, I just slept and I didn't dream.
Re: Romancpeople:what Moniker Has Best Compliment You In This Section By Man Of List by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
Isn't it funny that one person is all in here?
Re: Romancpeople:what Moniker Has Best Compliment You In This Section By Man Of List by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hmmm...tell me jaree, I knw that's not what u wanted to tell me undecided
Niklausa:

Okay, I just slept and I didn't dream.
Re: Romancpeople:what Moniker Has Best Compliment You In This Section By Man Of List by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
Sassybae:
Hmmm...tell me jaree, I knw that's not what u wanted to tell me undecided

Why do you think so? That's what I wanted to tell you and I just did.

So, fulfill your end of the bargain. Tell me your name.
Re: Romancpeople:what Moniker Has Best Compliment You In This Section By Man Of List by DAVIYJONESS: 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
Nneka123:
Isn't it funny that one person is all in here?
undecided niklausa
Re: Romancpeople:what Moniker Has Best Compliment You In This Section By Man Of List by kliq(m): 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
Niklausa:

It wasn't actually a compliment, but it was an incredible post and it made my day.

cool
Re: Romancpeople:what Moniker Has Best Compliment You In This Section By Man Of List by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 27, 2015
Who complement don help? undecided
Re: Romancpeople:what Moniker Has Best Compliment You In This Section By Man Of List by naijaboiy: 1:02am On Jul 27, 2015
Niklausa:

Why do you think so? That's what I wanted to tell you and I just did.

So, fulfill your end of the bargain. Tell me your name.
Tired of being a female I presume grin

You must think putting up those contact details will sway us.

Transvestite. grin
Re: Romancpeople:what Moniker Has Best Compliment You In This Section By Man Of List by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

Tired of being a female I presume grin

You must think putting up those contact details will sway us.

Transvestite. grin

undecided
Re: Romancpeople:what Moniker Has Best Compliment You In This Section By Man Of List by chibwike(m): 6:57am On Jul 27, 2015
This kind of threads is getting stale
Re: Romancpeople:what Moniker Has Best Compliment You In This Section By Man Of List by chibwike(m): 6:59am On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Romancpeople:what Moniker Has Best Compliment You In This Section By Man Of List by chibwike(m): 7:01am On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Romancpeople:what Moniker Has Best Compliment You In This Section By Man Of List by DAVIYJONESS: 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
chibwike:
This kind of threads is getting stale

Dumb
Re: Romancpeople:what Moniker Has Best Compliment You In This Section By Man Of List by chomytex(f): 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
Op no be by force to create a thread nah,

Cos this ur thread looks so hungry.
Re: Romancpeople:what Moniker Has Best Compliment You In This Section By Man Of List by DAVIYJONESS: 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
chomytex:
Op no be by force to create a thread nah,

Cos this ur thread looks so hungry.
dumb

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This..??.. / Question For Nigerian Women;why Is Female Child Abuse Becoming So Rampant? / Every Girl Is Not Desperate For A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.