Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do (1969 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do by osemwengie1: 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
Don't know what to do. Been falling in the hands of the wrong girls. Have been dating this girl for more than two years and I have been practically responsible for her upkeep. Her parents tried to delay her going to sch because of finance. I however told the mum I will sponsor her. I never knew I was sending to other guys. To cut the long story short.I recently hack into her bbm and chatted with one of her bf. I will upload the image shortly
Re: What Should I Do by izuch(m): 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
Make i first book space
Re: What Should I Do by stan241(m): 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
Osiso bros, we dey wait
Re: What Should I Do by saxwizard(m): 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dats y I dont check my gf's fone cos of heartbreak
Re: What Should I Do by osemwengie1: 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
osemwengie1:
Don't know what to do. Been falling in the hands of the wrong girls. Have been dating this girl for more than two years and I have been practically responsible for her upkeep. Her parents tried to delay her going to sch because of finance. I however told the mum I will sponsor her. I never knew I was sending to other guys. To cut the long story short.I recently hack into her bbm and chatted with one of her bf. I will upload the image shortly
don't know how to upload pic
Re: What Should I Do by mencade5(m): 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
stop sponsoring ladies to schools unless she is ur wife.

una no dey hear word.

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by osemwengie1: 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
osemwengie1:
saying low memory unable to complete
Re: What Should I Do by laserjet: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
Why would u give originate heart attack for urself? Million dollar advice is stay away from ur girl's fone if u want to live long and let it be vice-versa.

By doing this u shall live long in the land the Lord has given u. grin

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
osemwengie1:
You had better know how to! You got me curious, and when I'm curious, I do bad things. Very bad things.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by nltruer: 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
Y'all fu/cking annoying!why in the name are you sponsoring her through school for?yo kidding?
Are you her father?what the fu/ck is wrong with y'all?Nigga you are the architect of your problems and not the girls,you think you are their fathers and they take you as a maga.The sooner you stop playing daddy cash to these girls the better for you.STOP TAKING RESPONSIBILITY OF THEIR SHITS!Ain't no girl coming at me with her miserable problems,i help a chic because i want to and not out of obligation.
Damn it!
Re: What Should I Do by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
osemwengie1:

Re: What Should I Do by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dey wait ohhhh lol
At least he did not generalise grin
Re: What Should I Do by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
@OP d greatest mistake a man can make is sponsoring a lady to d university, dats wat we call MMM(MUGU MONEY SPENDER) anyways pics or i dnt believe ur story

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by osemwengie1: 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
He said he was missing her and I ask what he was missing most

Re: What Should I Do by Slimzjoe(m): 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
Op Confront her Straight up abeg. Then the Rest is Up to You
Re: What Should I Do by osemwengie1: 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
the last pic is not uploading. seriously I love this girl, she's in my house now. and no genuine remorse in her.
Re: What Should I Do by fuckshit: 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
fυςking interesting; bad aşş motherfυςker; his missing the fυςking pυssy grin grin

Re: What Should I Do by mymissingrib(m): 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
owo wo gbo

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by Dabss(m): 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
The story is a lie.
osemwengie1:
Re: What Should I Do by fuckshit: 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
osemwengie1:
the last pic is not uploading. seriously I love this girl, she's in my house now. and no genuine remorse in her.
just fυςking try; upload it; this is fυςking interesting; grin grin
Re: What Should I Do by saxwizard(m): 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
am nt mocking u oooo but I dey like this kind thing
Re: What Should I Do by osemwengie1: 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dabss:
The story is a lie.
. Must you show ur foolishness

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by Oyetboy(m): 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
chai.... boys have suffered... well I'm not surprised, 98 percent of girls are very Foolish and ungrateful.... dump that hoe and stop doing anything for her... Infact collect all your thing wey dey her hand, dat phone sef e be like say na u buy am.... collect am angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do by berbz(m): 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
Guy, the best to do right now is just to forget about her and move on with ur life. Let other guys continue from whr u stopped. Gals are dogs

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by Dabss(m): 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
osemwengie1:
. Must you show ur foolishness
your father is the fool. Must I believe your story? See me see wahala.
Re: What Should I Do by Olami90: 10:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
saxwizard:
Dats y I dont check my gf's fone cos of heartbreak

In dis very case, I won't blame OP. This is wot is gomma save him for everlasting mugurization.so u will prefer him nt checkin nd wasting his life away while sponsoring d foolish hole?

Op confront her straight up nd after listening to nonsense she has to say then flush her outta ur house nd life.

It is a useless investment to sponsor a random gal to school. They aint worth it

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by swimcash(m): 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
investin in women is d worst investment one can venture in2

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by osemwengie1: 12:00am On Jul 26, 2015
She is blaming alcohol for it. That it was a party she went to and took alcohol. What she did is painful coz I loved her genuinely.
Re: What Should I Do by MisterLongman(m): 12:19am On Jul 26, 2015
You are her sponsor and not her boyfriend...... So you think she owes you her allegiance because you are sponsoring her education.
You thought you were dating while she probably thought you are just an heaven sent helper......
You don't sponsor a girl's education except if you are running a charity foundation

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by MisterLongman(m): 12:22am On Jul 26, 2015
osemwengie1:
She is blaming alcohol for it. That it was a party she went to and took alcohol. What she did is painful coz I loved her genuinely.
Oga let her go but if you think you can manage the heartbreak then you can still give her a benefit of doubt at your own peril tho
Re: What Should I Do by Olami90: 1:29am On Jul 26, 2015
osemwengie1:

Whch stupiid alcohol? From PH?(D one wey don kill pple)

Stupiid excuses most gals av bin giving since ages to d foolish guys to cover their promiscuous nature.

Na better gals dey go dat kain party?Oga u better use ur brain bfor ur life is wrecked. U love? U be newbie? Who told you love is a feeling? Mtcheew. Check first part of my signature.

E be lyk u need customised slaps for u to be restore to factory setting.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do by Youngpo413: 6:03am On Jul 26, 2015
osemwengie1:
don't waste your time loving any lady,its a waste of time and they don't worth it,assuming you are busy fucckkking and dumping the b!tches,there will no room for sh!tt and heartbreaks.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Your EX Girlfriend Jealous / See Awesome Pre-wedding Photos Of Tope And Somto / Did You Date In High School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.