Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,141 members, 7,863,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships (5057 Views)

Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" / Ladies Do You Find Guys With Baby Face Attractive / You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by pbs4real(m): 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
U gal must be really HIGH undecided
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by Mbkite(m): 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
pbs4real:
U gal must be really HIGH undecided
High on what?
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by Olami90: 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
Op, she might actually be looking for flimzy excuse(s) to dump u.

D babe is still very confused abt her life nd she seem not to ready for marriage. Sit her down nd find out wot she wanna do abt dat, if she is not ready dnt push it. Forget d idiot wit her shallow reasoning.

If someone can still be thinking dat way, I wonder d kinda person u wanna settle down with.

I belong to d grp of pple wit vry much younger look but I dnt giv a hoot abt wot pple fink.

If she wanna stay, gud. If she doesn't mak she allow u see road for better gals.
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by karkinase(m): 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
@ Op, so outta all d tins one shuld be worried abt b4 goin into marriage na Baby face be ur own gal problem$$$ like d poster above said Ur Gal Must be High.
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by pbs4real(m): 11:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
Mbkite:
High on what?
kenya weedundecided
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by Mbkite(m): 12:46am On Jul 26, 2015
pbs4real:
kenya weedundecided
Their weed is mild, tot it was columbian weed.
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by denedene(m): 2:25am On Jul 26, 2015
na wa o! his gf must have seen better days o! for her to look older dan he is
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by biz2get(m): 6:46am On Jul 26, 2015
Same clan .... Buh we thank the Lord ....
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by Mbkite(m): 7:56am On Jul 26, 2015
denedene:
na wa o! his gf must have seen better days o! for her to look older dan he is
she is a gud gal. dnt knw what u are thinkin man.
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by grad2012(f): 11:51am On Jul 26, 2015
IyawoDoctor:
He should grow a beard, full beard not moustache
you are very correct I wanted to say dat too it will make him look a little mature.
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mbkite:

I will pass ur message across. thanx dear

Pass across?

We both know u r d one grin tongue
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by Mbkite(m): 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mattkent:

Pass across?
We both know u r d one grin tongue
If I accept to be d one, will it make ur sunday?
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by Mbkite(m): 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
grad2012:
you are very correct I wanted to say dat too it will make him look a little mature.
He got no hairs
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mbkite:

If I accept to be d one, will it make ur sunday?

Yes! cheesy
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by Mbkite(m): 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mattkent:

Yes! cheesy
well am sorry. am not d one! grin
Mattkent:

Yes! cheesy
well am sorry. am not d one!
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mbkite:

well am sorry. am not d one! grin
well am sorry. am not d one!

grin BTW baby face is nice...this generation where pple wanna look young forever. Na good genes be that.

No shame abt am
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by MicroBox: 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
@OP you should be very happy with your look.. she should be the one to be worried. I am 10yrs+ older than my suppose fiancee but I m looking very young compare to her.
My friend 28yrs and early 30lies is a no no for me. she don already grow finish. if you want to senior your wife with 4-5yrs then she should be in her early twenties..,,. Late twenties girls are mostly suitable for late thirties or early fourty guys ok
Don't plunge yourself into yeye thinking cause she is a bit old for you..go hook up with rookies you can handle them better at most 23-24yrs and not beyond
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by Mbkite(m): 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mattkent:

grin BTW baby face is nice...this generation where pple wanna look young forever. Na good genes be that.

No shame abt am
Thanx, I wil tell him
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by Mbkite(m): 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
MicroBox:
@OP you should be very happy with your look.. she should be the one to be worried. I am 10yrs+ older than my suppose fiancee but I m looking very young compare to her.
My friend 28yrs and early 30lies is a no no for me. she don already grow finish. if you want to senior your wife with 4-5yrs then she should be in her early twenties..,,. Late twenties girls are mostly suitable for late thirties or early fourty guys ok
Don't plunge yourself into yeye thinking cause she is a bit old for you..go hook up with rookies you can handle them better at most 23-24yrs and not beyond
1,000,000Likes
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by clemz85(m): 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
Dharniel:
bro, there will come a time when you'll be the happiest man on earth cuz of your baby face, so just endure whatever you're facing now...

Op count on this, beside I ain't d only in such disguise
blessing, so keep Ur cool, there must be flimsy excuse
from d wrong one

peace.

1 Like

Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by sseunth(m): 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
grad2012:
not every guy has the potential to grow beards

1 Like

Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by Otes26(f): 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
I am having the same issue here, I am single and I am in my mid thirties, I am not married not because suitors are not coming, but all the marriage proposal I have ever gotten from when I was in my twenties are always from guys I am older than. Just this year alone, I have gotten marriage proposal from three guys in their early thirties .Funny enough when I tell them how old I am, they don't always believe. I am so sick of the whole thing. Having a baby face have its many disadvantages.
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by Mbkite(m): 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
Otes26:
I am having the same issue here, I am single and I am in my mid thirties, I am not married not because suitors are not coming, but all the marriage proposal I have ever gotten from when I was in my twenties are always from guys I am older than. Just this year alone, I have gotten marriage proposal from three guys in their early thirties .Funny enough when I tell them how old I am, they don't always believe. I am so sick of the whole thing. Having a baby face have its many disadvantages.
but I think its advantages surpasses d disadvantages. U better be happy n thank God 4 such blessing
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by sevule(m): 12:31am On Jul 27, 2015
I don't think this is really a big problem but he can try keeping a beard. That would definitely make him look older. Think Rick Ross kind of beard

1 Like

Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by Nobody: 1:32am On Jul 27, 2015
Darkseid:
My best friend Pharrell Williams is currently 42 but looks 23. So OP I think there is still hope for you.Just checkout his pic.
u dey mind op grin.If in his early 30s he start to dey develop wrinkles and he start to look more older than his yrs he go still come here to complain cheesy.op no know the luck wey he get.There are many 25 yr old dudes looking like dey are 76 coz of the too much stress wey dem don encounter.
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by Mbkite(m): 6:33am On Jul 27, 2015
sevule:
I don't think this is really a big problem but he can try keeping a beard. That would definitely make him look older. Think Rick Ross kind of beard
where is d beard? just small tiny beards. In fact d beard seems to lack fertilizer. lol
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by Mbkite(m): 6:33am On Jul 27, 2015
lefulefu:

u dey mind op grin.If in his early 30s he start to dey develop wrinkles and he start to look more older than his yrs he go still come here to complain cheesy.op no know the luck wey he get.There are many 25 yr old dudes looking like dey are 76 coz of the too much stress wey dem don encounter.
grin
lefulefu:

1 Like

Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by Mbkite(m): 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
Olami90:
Op, she might actually be looking for flimzy excuse(s) to dump u.

D babe is still very confused abt her life nd she seem not to ready for marriage. Sit her down nd find out wot she wanna do abt dat, if she is not ready dnt push it. Forget d idiot wit her shallow reasoning.

If someone can still be thinking dat way, I wonder d kinda person u wanna settle down with.

I belong to d grp of pple wit vry much younger look but I dnt giv a hoot abt wot pple fink.

If she wanna stay, gud. If she doesn't mak she allow u see road for better gals.
u hv a gud point
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 08, 2015
IyawoDoctor:
He should grow a beard, full beard not moustache
Might work. Until she starts complaining about beard burn.
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 08, 2015
LOL. I don't think the problem is with your baby face and your dates. I fink its with you, the way you carry yourself. You can have a babyface but not a baby mind then maybe baby pocket too. All these pusees don't want surulere haygain... grin

Well, maybe it's that you just haven't met your personal person just yet...
Re: His "Baby Face" Is Seriously Affecting His Relationships by Mbkite(m): 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
LOL. I don't think the problem is with your baby face and your dates. I fink its with you, the way you carry yourself. You can have a babyface but not a baby mind then maybe baby pocket too. All these pusees don't want surulere haygain... grin

Well, maybe it's that you just haven't met your personal person just yet...

Funny comment...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Read This Viral Chat Between A 9 Year Old Boy And New Girlfriend / How To Get Women Sexually Attracted To You / 13 Hilarious Images You Will Relate To If You’ve Ever Entered A Keke Napep B4.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.