Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

How To Get Women Sexually Attracted To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Women Sexually Attracted To You (5006 Views)

Can You Love Someone Without Being Sexually Attracted To Them? / I'm No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend. / 10 Signs A Married Woman Coworker Is Sexually Attracted To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Women Sexually Attracted To You by leslimark(m): 6:45am On Jan 16, 2016
As a man, you kind of do have a specific role that you need to play in order to sexually attract women. Like it or not, that is the way that it is and you are not going to change that. No amount of political correctness is going to change the fact that there are certain behaviors that a man needs to display in order to get women sexually attracted to him. Mostly, this all happens on a subconscious level, so you can't even really count on a woman giving you pointers, because half of the time, she does not even know what it is that turns her on.

Here are some tips on how to sexually attract women so that you can make a woman feel that way and what you need to do as a man to make sure she does.

1) She needs to see that you have a leadership side.

It's the way of the alpha. It is the reason why leaders in business, in politics, and many other aspects in life seem to have an easy time with women. Women respond to men that show that they have leadership skills. You don't need to have that job that makes you seem like a leader. You can just appear that way in how you interact with a woman and that should be good enough to trigger that sexual attraction that you want her to feel towards you.

2) You have to be able to entice her through your body language.

We all know that body language does matter. You can see it when a totally wimpy guy walks into a room and everyone already knows that he is certainly not a leader of men nor an alpha male in any way. And he hardly gets any attention from women, and definitely not any sexual attention. You want the sexual attention and to get that, you have to command it by displaying the right body language. It does not have to be so dominant, as much as it should convey a certain sexual energy that is appealing to women.

Click the below link to find out biggest secret of attracting sexy women easily.

1 Share

Re: How To Get Women Sexually Attracted To You by duullie88(m): 6:51am On Jan 16, 2016
Just 1 tin;; have lots and lots of bread,mullar,cheddar, greens, kudi, owo... She wont b attracted bt stick to u like super glue
Re: How To Get Women Sexually Attracted To You by stevealibi: 7:02am On Jan 16, 2016
Jst ve Alpha money and sexually u gona be attractive

1 Like

Re: How To Get Women Sexually Attracted To You by theunnamed: 7:09am On Jan 16, 2016
All these bloggers sha
Re: How To Get Women Sexually Attracted To You by SINNZ(m): 7:25am On Jan 16, 2016
I'm more concerned about that lass at the end of the topic. Her body is banging! grin
Re: How To Get Women Sexually Attracted To You by IamLEGEND1: 7:51am On Jan 16, 2016
all I'm seeing is that blonde hoe
Re: How To Get Women Sexually Attracted To You by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 16, 2016
SINNZ:
I'm more concerned about that lass at the end of the topic. Her body is banging! grin
sad y'ellooo stp beefin dis geh nh
Re: How To Get Women Sexually Attracted To You by SINNZ(m): 8:14am On Jan 16, 2016
naughtynaughty:
sad y'ellooo stp beefin dis geh nh

Its not beef. Morelike staying on ma own.
Re: How To Get Women Sexually Attracted To You by cruzita(f): 8:33am On Jan 16, 2016
after applying all this and you end up attracting nobody nko?
Re: How To Get Women Sexually Attracted To You by Mhizkel(f): 8:46am On Jan 16, 2016
SINNZ:
Yeah, it is. grin
Re: How To Get Women Sexually Attracted To You by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 16, 2016
SINNZ:

Its not beef. Morelike staying on ma own.
lol, oyanah cme to my own lane. Its big enof fr us.
So sorry jor, criosly
Re: How To Get Women Sexually Attracted To You by SINNZ(m): 9:18am On Jan 16, 2016
Mhizkel:
Yeah, it is. grin
gringrin
Re: How To Get Women Sexually Attracted To You by omarithmetics: 9:18am On Jan 16, 2016
When birdman aka baby was asked what he's gonna do if he leaves prison he replied "make a lot of money" and trust me this never fails hugh hefner is a living example
Re: How To Get Women Sexually Attracted To You by SINNZ(m): 9:20am On Jan 16, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lol, oyanah cme to my own lane. Its big enof fr us.
So sorry jor, criosly

Its aii.. So that's why u've been mentioning me upandan undecided gringrin
Re: How To Get Women Sexually Attracted To You by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 16, 2016
SINNZ:

Its aii.. So that's why u've been mentioning me upandan undecided gringrin
lmaooo..I dnt wana hav beef wit anybody nah. Dis New year!
Re: How To Get Women Sexually Attracted To You by SINNZ(m): 9:51am On Jan 16, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lmaooo..I dnt wana hav beef wit anybody nah. Dis New year!

I don't beef joorr, I just respect myself. BTW, what's been up?
Re: How To Get Women Sexually Attracted To You by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 16, 2016
SINNZ:

I don't beef joorr, I just respect myself. BTW, what's been up?
bulb,sky is up. Lool

Evritin jxt taya mi jare, don't feel lyk resuming @all. Am so tayad of being an undergraduate
Re: How To Get Women Sexually Attracted To You by SINNZ(m): 10:22am On Jan 16, 2016
naughtynaughty:
bulb,sky is up. Lool

Evritin jxt taya mi jare, don't feel lyk resuming @all. Am so tayad of being an undergraduate

LOL, would u rather drop out n be a house wife?? Or maybe someone's baby mama cheesy
Re: How To Get Women Sexually Attracted To You by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 16, 2016
SINNZ:

LOL, would u rather drop out n be a house wife?? Or maybe someone's baby mama cheesy
drop out? @ 500lvl? Lol am I mad?
Re: How To Get Women Sexually Attracted To You by SINNZ(m): 10:59am On Jan 16, 2016
naughtynaughty:
drop out? @ 500lvl? Lol am I mad?

Good. Just hang in there babe. An end is in sight.
Re: How To Get Women Sexually Attracted To You by Miggs(m): 11:34am On Jan 16, 2016
omarithmetics:
When birdman aka baby was asked what he's gonna do if he leaves prison he replied "make a lot of money" and trust me this never fails hugh hefner is a living example
this is a very wrong mindset many nigerian guys have.a man can only truly attract a woman with his personality.if you only attract women with the money you have,they will only use you and they will disappear when the money is gone.even the hugh hefner you spoke of,the women in his life don't really care about him.they are just with him cos of his money.as soon as they find better options,they leave him.go and read the disgusting things one of his former "kept women" holly madison said about him in her book "down the rabbit hole"

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Women Sexually Attracted To You by omarithmetics: 2:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
Miggs:
this is a very wrong mindset many nigerian guys have.a man can only truly attract a woman with his personality.if you only attract women with the money you have,they will only use you and they will disappear when the money is gone.even the hugh hefner you spoke of,the women in his life don't really care about him.they are just with him cos of his money.as soon as they find better options,they leave him.go and read the disgusting things one of his former "kept women" holly madison said about him in her book "down the rabbit hole"

I wish women or ladies of this millenium will love you unconditionally for your good nurtured, God fearing, romantic and responsible person you are. No strings attached, ulterior motives. Ihope you find "true love"

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Stop My Brother From Raping Me?? / Read Story Of Woman Who Haven’t Had Sex For 7 Years(see How She Feels) / Why You Should Never Ever Indulge In Masturbation As A Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.