Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Reuben Abati: My Phones No Longer Ring Nonstop - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati: My Phones No Longer Ring Nonstop (44858 Views)

Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" / From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati / Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuben Abati: My Phones No Longer Ring Nonstop by amaben2020(m): 7:52am On Jul 26, 2015
AMBIVERT:

On the contrary, you should be pitiful of your crass thinking.

Your brain needs a serious overhaul and entire re-wiring if you think that every girl out there needs marriage to be happy, fulfilled and whole.
we are in Africa and don't deceive yourself, if you like, join the whites in saying trash about marriage, when you turn 30, na you and your mama go dey look for your husband together
Re: Reuben Abati: My Phones No Longer Ring Nonstop by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:01am On Jul 26, 2015
daniska3yaro:
Miss ur childish talk,like we are on top of the situation or president gej will setup a committee to look into it,nothing still change sef till now.

Hmmmmmm
Re: Reuben Abati: My Phones No Longer Ring Nonstop by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:03am On Jul 26, 2015
Neduzze5:
Lolz..... It's a normal thing. Even me that works in Shell, I know how many times my phones ring in a day, from workers to job seekers to TV personnels that want me to participate in an interview and so on.

Thank God my IPhone 6+ battery is very strong!!

Your own better ooooo

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati: My Phones No Longer Ring Nonstop by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 26, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
Nice one sir. You did your job very well and we're missing you already. The dude that replaced you talks from the both side of his mouth and doesn't make sense like you
both sides...

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati: My Phones No Longer Ring Nonstop by chukaericnjoku(m): 8:04am On Jul 26, 2015
Good for you.
Buh ds man to me talks plenty
Re: Reuben Abati: My Phones No Longer Ring Nonstop by AMBIVERT(f): 8:08am On Jul 26, 2015
amaben2020:

we are in Africa and don't deceive yourself, if you like, join the whites in saying trash about marriage, when you turn 30, na you and your mama go dey look for your husband together

Make this conversation a strictly one on one thing.

Do not bring my mom into whatever nonsense you're spewing.

Be Warned.
Re: Reuben Abati: My Phones No Longer Ring Nonstop by Dindondin(m): 8:15am On Jul 26, 2015
AMBIVERT:

I am not her.
I created this account to raise awareness.

You can google more about ambivert or follow the link on my siggy.
all right.
how are you doing
Re: Reuben Abati: My Phones No Longer Ring Nonstop by AMBIVERT(f): 8:19am On Jul 26, 2015
Dindondin:

all right.
how are you doing

I'm doing fine.
Thanks, and you?
Re: Reuben Abati: My Phones No Longer Ring Nonstop by Cholison(m): 8:33am On Jul 26, 2015
Time to move on, no hard feelings.
Re: Reuben Abati: My Phones No Longer Ring Nonstop by huthority01(m): 8:36am On Jul 26, 2015
Flashh:
Nonsense!

To you Nonsense just because you are useless and senseless......
So interesting to be an aide to the number one citizen of a nation....
Do you thinks it easy to stand in for someone an aide..................
Mr oga read between the lines again, abi e too much for you ni?
Re: Reuben Abati: My Phones No Longer Ring Nonstop by huthority01(m): 8:41am On Jul 26, 2015
AMBIVERT:

Make this conversation a strictly one on one thing.

Do not bring my mom into whatever nonsense you're spewing.

Be Warned.

Go hin houz go fight na....
No bi 2ru talk......?
Re: Reuben Abati: My Phones No Longer Ring Nonstop by AMBIVERT(f): 8:54am On Jul 26, 2015
huthority01:

Go hin houz go fight na....
No bi 2ru talk......?

Foolishness is not a virtue.

Change.
Re: Reuben Abati: My Phones No Longer Ring Nonstop by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 26, 2015
AMBIVERT:

What are you saying? Didn't you see an (m) after his moniker?
Did you jst respond to that? Noooooo!
Re: Reuben Abati: My Phones No Longer Ring Nonstop by AMBIVERT(f): 9:00am On Jul 26, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Did you jst respond to that? Noooooo!

Did you just type that?
Whyyyyyyy!?
Re: Reuben Abati: My Phones No Longer Ring Nonstop by lonelydora: 9:01am On Jul 26, 2015
AMBIVERT:

It's for those who have a mix of both the qualities of an introvert and extrovert.

Thanks. But I wasn't asking for the literal meaning. I meant who again is ambivert.
Re: Reuben Abati: My Phones No Longer Ring Nonstop by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 26, 2015
AMBIVERT:

Did you just type that? Whyyyyyyy!?
Lol. Have a nice Sunday
Re: Reuben Abati: My Phones No Longer Ring Nonstop by AMBIVERT(f): 9:14am On Jul 26, 2015
cheesy
Re: Reuben Abati: My Phones No Longer Ring Nonstop by AMBIVERT(f): 9:15am On Jul 26, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Lol. Have a nice Sunday

Lol.
You too.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati: My Phones No Longer Ring Nonstop by Adebowale89(m): 9:40am On Jul 26, 2015
What's the title of this novel? Guess is titled "Abati and his calls experienced
Re: Reuben Abati: My Phones No Longer Ring Nonstop by MabraO: 9:51am On Jul 26, 2015
AMBIVERT:

Clearly, you see nothing good in the hero of Nigeria's democracy. Albeit, I admit his faults...Now tell me, why should I ordinarily see anything good in Mr Buhari?

Btw, how is power supply in your area?

How come it is only PDP nd saTANists that don't ve constant power since it's improvement?
Una sure say una no be en____ of p_______
Ambivert I prefer this one

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati: My Phones No Longer Ring Nonstop by haqueurate(m): 9:54am On Jul 26, 2015
Hey ya, so you are irrelevant now tongue. Sorry pls dont contemplate suicide sha o, you did a bad job thars why your boss lost
like when you addressed the media and said buhary will not be elected by God grace, such a monumental error them almost beat you that day and you help jonah lose millions of vote
you and ffk tongue
Re: Reuben Abati: My Phones No Longer Ring Nonstop by chloee(f): 10:30am On Jul 26, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Abati the house boy!
MUMU if your father got this kind of house boy job, your generation will be grateful. Ask femi Adesina if it is different
Re: Reuben Abati: My Phones No Longer Ring Nonstop by Nwunuken(m): 10:38am On Jul 26, 2015
Mogidi:
Abati is a genius at managing information, the duo of Garba/Adesina are learners. Adesina says one thing in the morning and Garba rebuts same narrative in the evening, bunch of amateurs.
abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reuben Abati: My Phones No Longer Ring Nonstop by saladin24(m): 11:35am On Jul 26, 2015
And your bank account no longer increase non-stop
Re: Reuben Abati: My Phones No Longer Ring Nonstop by arabianights: 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
Nice one sir. You did your job very well and we're missing you already. The dude that replaced you talks from the both side of his mouth and doesn't make sense like you

I see.........u think we all dont have good memories as to how he conducted himself and what Gej government was all about?
enjoy your day,abeg
Re: Reuben Abati: My Phones No Longer Ring Nonstop by SouthernBreeze(m): 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
arabianights:

I see.........u think we all dont have good memories as to how he conducted himself and what Gej government was all about?
enjoy your day,abeg
I don't even think you have a brain and I think you need a brain transplant

Re: Reuben Abati: My Phones No Longer Ring Nonstop by arabianights: 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
I don't even think you have a brain and I think you need a brain transplant

Thanks for the reminder was supposed to call your psychiatrist to come get u as you are off your meds,once again.
the fact that we placed u on meds dont mean we hate you,its simply to pull u to atleast the level of intelligence of a dog

'cheers mate
Re: Reuben Abati: My Phones No Longer Ring Nonstop by HASSANAASIA(f): 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
Neduzze5:
Lolz..... It's a normal thing. Even me that works in Shell, I know how many times my phones ring in a day, from workers to job seekers to TV personnels that want me to participate in an interview and so on.

Thank God my IPhone 6+ battery is very strong!!

Okay

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati: My Phones No Longer Ring Nonstop by spencekat(m): 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
He professionally did his work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians React after President Buhari said he will win today(PICS) / Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State / Osinbajo Ministering At RCCG Jesus House, Silverbird Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.