Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Top SIGNS He Is In Love With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top SIGNS He Is In Love With You (911 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / 8 Top Signs You Are Bad At Oral S*x / Top Signs Of A Player ′°°°°•°••° (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top SIGNS He Is In Love With You by TK16(m): 12:19am On Jul 26, 2015
Signs are one thing you should watch for when you are in a relationship, signs will let you know if your partner is cheating on you or if he is deeply into you or if he is just out to get under your skirt.
There are some signs to let you know that a guy is not just out there to get under your skirt but ready to spend his entire life with you. check them out below.

1. He actually listens when you give him a 20-minute-long play-by-play of a dramatic situation with your work fr-enemy.
2. He never suggest you go brush your teeth before he kisses you good morning.
3. He initiates cuddling that doesn't lead to sex.
4. He’s introduced you to all his friends and when you met them, they already knew where you work and the things you like
5. He's introduced you to his parents (or wants to).
6. He texts you just to say “Good morning” or "I'm thinking about you."
7. He never misses the chance to tell you “Good night,” even if he’s out with the guys.
8. He’s prone to saying corny, eye-roll-inducing things such as, “You have the most beautiful smile.”
9. He’s equal parts proud and ever-so-slightly jealous when another man hits on you.
10. He gives you the remote more often than he hogs it.
11. He saves the last bite of any delicious meal just for you to have a bite.
12. When you're in bed with killer cramps, he runs to the drugstore for tampons and painkillers.
13. All it takes is a single smile aimed in his... read the rest at http://naijaogene..com/2015/07/20-signs-to-know-he-is-crazy-about-you.html
Re: Top SIGNS He Is In Love With You by DoroMega: 12:20am On Jul 26, 2015
All na wash.

1 Like

Re: Top SIGNS He Is In Love With You by ladyF(f): 12:24am On Jul 26, 2015
He loves me...he loves me not....he loves me
Re: Top SIGNS He Is In Love With You by Cutehector(m): 12:24am On Jul 26, 2015
Am tryn to love... Its not working...
Re: Top SIGNS He Is In Love With You by hiteelong(f): 12:40am On Jul 26, 2015
of course when they do all the above, we know where their interest lies not in love but in lipsrsealed
Re: Top SIGNS He Is In Love With You by MisterLongman(m): 12:40am On Jul 26, 2015
Error!!! Error!!! Error!!!
So if I no follow my girl lick spit for early momo before brushing, e mean say I no love am
Re: Top SIGNS He Is In Love With You by eyeon(m): 12:47am On Jul 26, 2015
I have my own ways of showing it, not these ways. But nice one OP.
Re: Top SIGNS He Is In Love With You by ephemm(m): 1:00am On Jul 26, 2015
OP has surely never jammed real playa before.

U never chi chum chin
Re: Top SIGNS He Is In Love With You by therealdeal10: 1:31am On Jul 26, 2015
Ya ya all those luv go xpire wen anoda gal enter d pichur. Sh*t happens
Re: Top SIGNS He Is In Love With You by therealdeal10: 1:34am On Jul 26, 2015
Confirm wash oo cheesy
Re: Top SIGNS He Is In Love With You by Came: 3:55am On Jul 26, 2015
And finally he cheats on you.

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Girl Dancing To Blakemon's Hot Jam, 'owumi' / Mindset Of Ladies That Needs Changing / Ladies, 10 Things To Do Before Preparing Yourself For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.