Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,102 members, 7,860,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery (47546 Views)

Senate Crisis Gets Messier / Senate Crisis: APC Govs Divided Over Saraki / NASS Clerk And Saraki Snubbed Buhari‘s Request – Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by billyG(m): 10:54am On Jul 26, 2015
Xetima:

[size=18pt]Confused fellows. DEAD CASE!!! The Senate Standing Order (2007) DIED with 7th Assembly. Mtcheeeeeew!!![/size]
Fool who met & review d new standing Rule,who told u standing rule just die like that?

2 Likes

Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by braine(m): 10:56am On Jul 26, 2015
Xetima:

[size=18pt]Confused fellows. DEAD CASE!!! The Senate Standing Order (2007) DIED with 7th Assembly. Mtcheeeeeew!!![/size]
If the standing order died with the 7th assembly, tell me how they came about that of 2015. The post showed how the standing order amendment should go, abi you just decided to ignore that part?

2 Likes

Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by braine(m): 11:00am On Jul 26, 2015
chukwudi44:
Story !!! Story!!! Story!!! The standing rules for 2007 died with the 6th senate.ditto the standing rules for 2011.The standing rules for 1999,2003,2007,2011 and 2015 were all done by the NASS bureacrats led by the clerk.

The NATION newspaper is only doing what it knows best (propaganda).Anyone who really wants to challenge the power of the clerk and other NASS bureacrats to make the standing rules for each NASS should go to court.

Mentioning the senate standing rules for 2007 which ended in 2011 is laughable to say the least.

Senate standing rules 1999,2003,2007,2011 and 2015 are unique and differant and each died(or will die) with the particular senate for which it was made.

Whether the senate rules 2007 and 2011 contains similar rules is immaterial.The fact remains that each set of standing rules died with the respective senate for which it was made
kindly explain to me when and how they amended the 7th standing order to that of 2015. How did it come about? When did they have the sitting to amend it? Who and who moved the motion to amend it? Who and who voted for its amendment? Please try to be objective in your endeavors.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by Sheggy13(m): 11:04am On Jul 26, 2015
chukwudi44:

It is not the job of the 7th Senate to make rules for the next Senate. Where is it written? Which Senate created the 1999 Senate rule if I may ask?
You're funny talking of 1999 which was the beginning of the new democracy. The standing order in 1999 was obviously a newly enacted one. The rule that says they need a simple majority is needed to amend any part of d standing order was put in place in 2007 and still retained in that of 2011. If that rule is going to expunged, which is an amendment on it's own, it ought to have been by the 7th senate or by this 8th Senate which should be by a simple majority agreeing to such amendment and not the trio of the clerk, Mark and Ekweremadu. These three persons do not represent the entire 8th senate and as such cannot amend the Senate standing order without the knowledge of other senators. Even PDP senators who ordinarily would want to cover up for their colleagues have admitted that they weren't aware of any such amendment but I guess Chukwudi knows the rules governing the senate standing orders more than the senators themselves. This is impunity and should not be allowed to stand but people like you support impunity as long as people in your camp are the beneficiary of such impunity but cry foul when it goes the other way.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by TGM2015: 11:04am On Jul 26, 2015
chukwudi44:

Invesigations already show Buhari is guilty of forgery of WAEC statement of result and the police are yet to act
I think there are over five instituted cases by people of SE and SS, the last I knew of was that these cases are withdrew for whatever reason by the petitioners. I believe you and your like minds who are still living in denial of overwhelming evidence from Cambridge and the school should as a matter of urgency write a petition to Police and settle this case once and for all instead of ranting on baseless accusations.

If you can not write petition or charge Buhari to court and see to its Logically conclusion, you should remain silent over this issue forever or choose to wail in your bitterness of heart.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by Adesoba5: 11:08am On Jul 26, 2015
The president has another opportunity to do what is right and also take back his government that has been partly hijacked by PDP by arresting Saraki, Ike, Clerk and all those that have a hand in the forgery....

2 Likes

Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 26, 2015
[quote author=chukwudi44 post=36276856]Story !!! Story!!! Story!!! The standing rules for 2007 died with the 6th senate.ditto the standing rules for 2011.The standing rules for 1999,2003,2007,2011 and 2015 were all done by the NASS bureacrats led by the clerk.

The NATION newspaper is only doing what it knows best (propaganda).Anyone who really wants to challenge the power of the clerk and other NASS bureacrats to make the standing rules for each NASS should go to court.

Mentioning the senate standing rules for 2007 which ended in 2011 is laughable to say the least.

Senate standing rules 1999,2003,2007,2011 and 2015 are unique and differant and each died(or will die) with the particular senate for which it was made.

Mr. Wailer n the 43 other wailers in 'likes' manner, una no de read with understanding? Before an ammendment is made to any standing rule, it must be given a week's notification and a subsequent two seatings deliberation taken on it with prove as to why the ammendment is needed, abi na u an understand the Senate constitution better than the police force @ that level?

1 Like

Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by BraniacX(m): 11:59am On Jul 26, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I no want dat one! undecided

I go give am to somebody else oh!!! You better make up your mind before somebody else snatch your asylum oh!
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by dollyptosh(m): 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
koboko69:
hahhahahahahahaha

Saraki nor know say cow wey dey in a hurry go USA go come back as corned beef.

OVER AMBITION KILLS......

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK, i forsee the wailing wailers wailing uncontrollably in few days from now.............

Tinubu is behind this...lol
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
braine:
kindly explain to me when and how they amended the 7th standing order to that of 2015. How did it come about? When did they have the sitting to amend it? Who and who moved the motion to amend it? Who and who voted for its amendment? Please try to be objective in your endeavors.
How can they amend what was not in existence? The 2015 Senate rule didn't exist before June 2015 ,hence the talk of it been amended by the 7th Senate dosent even arise
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
Adesoba5:
The president has another opportunity to do what is right and also take back his government that has been partly hijacked by PDP by arresting Saraki, Ike, Clerk and all those that have a hand in the forgery....
Continue to dream on, let me know when you wake up
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
TGM2015:

I think there are over five instituted cases by people of SE and SS, the last I knew of was that these cases are withdrew for whatever reason by the petitioners. I believe you and your like minds who are still living in denial of overwhelming evidence from Cambridge and the school should as a matter of urgency write a petition to Police and settle this case once and for all instead of ranting on baseless accusations.

If you can not write petition or charge Buhari to court and see to its Logically conclusion, you should remain silent over this issue forever or choose to wail in your bitterness of heart.
Likewise the worst Your local champion and his illiterate master can do is to take the case to court while Saraki/Ekweremadu remains the Senate President/Deputy Senate President
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by teepain: 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gondonu:
When the alleged forgery case of Buhari certificate was ongoing,was it followed up with such speed as in this case? No! Nigeria is a shit hole.SMH

And if Buhari's certificate case was not followed with speed with GEJ as the president, who should be blamed?
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
dollyptosh:
Tinubu is behind this...lol

Like all his endeavors at the national level, he would fail again as usual. You cannot be using ludo tactics in a game of chess
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
RedBenson:

Come let me take you to. Btw, those lips of yours will do wonders on my dicck. You care to give try?
And u think u've got a dick? undecided undecided
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
teepain:

And if Buhari's certificate case was not followed with speed with GEJ as the president, who should be blamed?
Ode the statute of limitation is still in force in the case. Anyone can still take the case to court
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by gaby(m): 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
Xetima:

This your logic is very 'logically' flawed...

Why was the senate standing order (2007) die with the 6th assembly in 2011.

My humble submission
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
coleon:

U are very wrong sir,the Senate rules for the preceding senate holds until a new senate is inaugurated.
in this case the clerk and his cohorts goofed big time because it is the subsisting rules of the 2011 senate rules that was being used to inaugurate the new house.
So your argument is not valid since the house rules of 2011 has not only been breached but was even forged.
Where did you get this from? There is nothing like that in our constitution!!!! The Senate clerk has always been responsible for the creation of the Senate rules for the incoming Senate.

Btw you people should go to court and quit ranting in the media
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by dollyptosh(m): 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
chukwudi44:

Like all his endeavors at the national level, he would fail again as usual. You cannot be using ludo tactics in a game of chess
I was kidding. Chill! You think he Is responsible for this too?? smh

1 Like

Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
gaby:

This your logic is very 'logically' flawed...

Why was the senate standing order (2007) die with the 6th assembly in 2011.

My humble submission
Thank you for your humble submission, unfortunately you are not a court of law Hence your submission would be dumped in the thrash can where it belongs.

BTW if the 2007 Senate rule was not dead as you claimed, why then was there need for the creation of the 2011 Senate rule?
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by TGM2015: 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
chukwudi44:

Likewise the worst Your local champion and his illiterate master can do is to take the case to court while Saraki/Ekweremadu remains the Senate President/Deputy Senate President
You must be the world best literate and international champion as you believe a court process should be initiated first before investigating and obtaining evidence. And asking for original of 2015 Senate standing rules that was forged and the original of 1999 order.
I believe with time, we will surely see who is a local champion and illiterate master.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
TGM2015:

You must be the world best literate and international champion as you believe a court process should be initiated first before investigating and obtaining evidence. And asking for original of 2015 Senate standing rules that was forged and the original of 1999 order.
I believe with time, we will surely see who is a local champion and illiterate master.
Oloribruku after your so-called investigation carry the matter go court naa!!! Quit ranting in the media. Go to court while Saraki/Ekweremadu continues to hold forth as the Senate president/Deputy Senate President

You are a very big fool. If you say something was forged are you not supposed to produce the original unforged copy ? Produce the original unforged copy of the 2015 Senate rule let's compare it with the " forged" one
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by christinie(f): 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
barcanista:
Thanks for this piece my dearest Dear... kiss

Very informative
you are most welcome.
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by christinie(f): 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
hucienda:

Quite detailed.

Babe, you a Lawyer and/or work in the MoJ?
am a Lawyer and I work with MOJ.
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
christinie:
am a Lawyer and I work with MOJ.
Madam lawyer, come and give us analysis on Buhari's forgery of Waec ssce result
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by christinie(f): 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
kITATITA:

I agree with you about Police Investigation Reports. I know about investigations. I looked at your other post with your fellow lawyers; you make sense. Biko keep off politics section, you are a disaster there, or is it because we have differing opinion there.
Why should I keep off politics? Most lawyers are politically inclined and am not different. I love politics though am not partisan for now. About my other post: thanks!
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
christinie:
Why should I keep off politics? Most lawyers are politically inclined and am not different. I love politics though am not partisan for now. About my other post: thanks!
Madam lawyer I am still awaiting your analysis on Buhari's forgery case.
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by rudebouy: 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
vivypretty:
i dont oh
U have a couple of posts on dogs dats why I asked. Why so much posts on dogs?
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by TGM2015: 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
chukwudi44:

Oloribruku after your so-called investigation carry the matter go court naa!!! Quit ranting in the media. Go to court while Saraki/Ekweremadu continues to hold forth as the Senate president/Deputy Senate President

You are a very big fool. If you say something was forged are you not supposed to produce the original unforged copy ? Produce the original unforged copy of the 2015 Senate rule let's compare it with the " forged" one
Naah so e pain you reach? Pele. We need your calmness as a poster has previously enumerated, the process of getting the investigation report to court may take months. before then, always check your BP level to avoid stroke.

The original in this case is the standing order of 7th Senate which will be in force till majority (whether simple or absolute) of the senators amends it according to the amendment clause in the last Senate standing rules.

For your information, the clerk has been apprehended as a prime suspect to the forgery as he was the custodian of the rules and expected to have full knowledge of the validity or otherwise of the documents in which he uses to inaugurate the 8th Assembly.

Until, the case is interpreted by a competent court of law with legal jurisdiction, I will suspend further comments and also you, your master and your like minds to continue,...... .. But know that all these unintelligent and illogical posts you are sharing on Nairaland, diaris God in everything you are posting.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by yetunsbay(m): 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
Clerk! U see now...when lecturer go dey tell u say make u dey stop forgering departmental receipt then
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by ohiMuk: 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by christinie(f): 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
chukwudi44:

Madam lawyer I am still awaiting your analysis on Buhari's forgery case.
How much are you willing to pay as legal fees?
Buhari is not eligible to contest for any election in Nigeria and you know it.
The Constitution of the Fed Rep of Nig stipulates the qualifications persons who wish to contest for elections should possess. Buhari did not present his certificates, claiming they are with the Nigerian Army. Nobody submits his original certificates to any organisation. You only present them for sighting. Snapping with your supposed classmates in Nig or abroad is not sufficient. You must meet up with the qualifications requirements of the Nigerian Constitutions of 2011 (as amended) else you are not qualified. In a more decent society, Buhari would not have been allowed to contest for even 'counselorship' election.
You may direct further, please. Lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

NDDC BOARD: Tompolo Releases Fresh Statement On Ultimatum / Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today / Governor Zulum On Abuja-Bound Commercial Flight (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.