Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again (48914 Views)

Afenifere, Ohanaeze Disagree As President Says Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable / Gej: I Know Nothing About NSA Money And I Don't Award Contracts. Metuh: Gej Gave / I Am Being Prosecuted Because I Am Senate President, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by billyG(m): 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
gratiaeo:
This old foolish president talks too much. na talk we go chop.....
Is that how yu insults yur father @ home?
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by hensben(m): 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
ralph28:
The major problem we have is not who awards the contract BUT the out come of the contract.
thats what Buhari want to guid and fight against.
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by Atlantian: 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
[s]
MrCounselor:

Now let's see if your own head dey function properly, else maybe u dey use worse than ur anus.
He announced he was vetting the old cargoes many fools like you expected him to appoint.
Many of them are failing at alarming rates, yet you just want any mannequin to occupy that
post called Minister, Why? Pls explain why Nigerian should just appoint for the sake of appointing.

Use ur head well. Nigeria has been perpetually among the most corrupt nations in the world,
[size=15pt]If you do the same thing the same way and expect a different result THEN YOU MUST BE RAVING
M.A.D.[/size].
I am never affiliated with any party or group but a party for change and insightful reasoning. if all you
think about is just your *stolen mandate (@last administration)*, sorry -you can never grow up.
Try and weigh every situation (without allowing people to think for you) b4 whining or crying like a baby.
Try to have your own thoughts, not joining multitudes to castigate.
[/s]

Factless, pointless rubbish, written by an idi0t, for the idi0ts in the country ruled by an idi0t.

1 Like

Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by petchi: 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
egift:

but Tinubu, Atiku and Obasanjo are not members of PDP nah. But they are the greatest looters in this country. Tinubu is still looting Lagos and he is not a minister.

The Nairaland Career WailingWailers are all here. These sycophantic PDP Agents want Impunity and Corruption that were institutionalized by the PDP to continue. Never!

Our President is doing exactly what he was elected to do - stop impunity, clean up the system, insist on the rule of law, etc. Next is the appointment of competent Nigerians and delivering on his campaign promises.

TANoids can Wail all they want, President Buhari is here to effect the needed Change.
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by hansad: 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
benardtotti:
That's a very bold move and it makes a lot of sense.

Go school, you no gree go, or you went but learned nothing about democracy, learned nothing about two heads are better than one.
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by toshmann(m): 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
Good move. But wey de ministers na?

In another development, boko haram kills 25 today.

All hail the new Nigeria
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by MrCounselor: 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
Atlantian:
Blind optimism will not add fuel to your generator. Optimism in today's Nigeria is self deceit and illusion.
You are a doom merchant, Perverted soul huh... Chronic Pessimist.
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by coruso(m): 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
Certifiedboss:

Those business men are desperate to be in that meeting for their personal benefit and not the benefit of the country . They all went there to romance with the government and enjoy the kind of benefits that the likes of Dangote has been enjoying all along with the PDP government .
are you not away that businessmen creates 80% of the jobs in any normal economy?. If you are going for an economic meeting with a country like America without your business men, of wat importance is it?.

2 Likes

Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by dbaggy46(m): 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
Its a gud move by mr presido bt its always easy said than done,let's watch nd see if he stands by his word
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by lolaxavier(m): 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
melzabull:
All I see in your senseless posts are wail, wailer, wailing, wailess etc.

Anyway for this uncommon show and display of iddiocy and st√pidity, you are hereby awarded the MOST FOOLISH NLder of the week.

Stop feeling among. Your contribution is highly inconsequential and must not be taken serious. You joined nairaland just last week and you expect me to be trading words with a nonentity. Tufiakwa! Go and die...Quote me again and that means you have agreed for thunder to fire you left, right, up and middle.
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by azimibraun: 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
What are the pimary functions of a Minister in the Federal Republic of Nigeria? Is awarding of contracts part of it? I wish to know please. Or is Buhari simply saying there will be a maximum capped amount to which a minister can award and approve? Why are our past ministers seen as corrupt; by which means did they syphon funds? Questions and a lot of questions.
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by Atlantian: 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
MrCounselor:

You are a doom merchant, Perverted soul huh... Chronic Pessimist.
You are timid. A popular idi0t. A known poor. A confused nematode. An empty head. As stupid as Buhari. As confused as Amaechi. With Tinubu's dirty teeth. Oshomole's ugly face equipped with Rochas useless stomach. Infact, you are a persona non grata.
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
Fourwinds:
a minister has little or nothing to lose but a permanent secretary in any ministry has a lot to lose if found wanting. So if d bounden of signing contacts rest on d permanent secretary and he or she is involved in corruption. He or she will be sacked, lose his or her benefits for a career built for 30-35 years, face corruption charges and consequencely jailed. So u can see there is wisdom in what d government wants to do

did buhari say that permanent secretaries will sign n award d contracts
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by Fourwinds: 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
OAM4J:
We honestly cannot say if this is a better move until we have the details on how contracts are going to be awarded without the ministers' approvals.

I think we have enough agencies supervising contracts agreements and executions. IMO, these agencies should just be empowered to do their job well.

But let's get the details of the new arrangement 1st.
sensible comment unlike d wailing crickets
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by billyG(m): 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
owobokiri:
Everything is going to be controlled from buharis kitchen! There, we have Tinubu, Danjuma and Amechi, his anti-corruption czars holding sway! Interesting! This is what you get when a highly opionated mercenery press intentionally introduces a very haughty-angry character as a stoic-serious minded/textbook administrator. . A blundering bimbo who will travel to another country for bilateral engagements that includes business deals without his countrys businessmen. Treating business as a crime in the process. . You can only act thus when your ultimate acheivement in business is to own 150 malnourished cows. This Daurra Disaster!
It is not 150 cows it is 170million cows your miserable self included.
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by MrCounselor: 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
Atlantian:
[s][/s]

Factless, pointless rubbish, written by an idi0t, for the idi0ts in the country ruled by an idi0t.
You are nothing but a [size=15pt] collateral damage in a battle long lost before it began[/size].
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by Fourwinds: 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
chuna1985:

did buhari say that permanent secretaries will sign n award d contracts
y not wait and see who will do d job then. A little patience will help u to criticize constructively
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by billyG(m): 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
owobokiri:
Everything is going to be controlled from buharis kitchen! There, we have Tinubu, Danjuma and Amechi, his anti-corruption czars holding sway! Interesting! This is what you get when a highly opionated mercenery press intentionally introduces a very haughty-angry character as a stoic-serious minded/textbook administrator. . A blundering bimbo who will travel to another country for bilateral engagements that includes business deals without his countrys businessmen. Treating business as a crime in the process. . You can only act thus when your ultimate acheivement in business is to own 150 malnourished cows. This Daurra Disaster!
It is not 150 cows He has 170million cows in nigeria your miserable self included is that not a business achievement?
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by Atlantian: 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
MrCounselor:

You are nothing but a [size=15pt] collateral damage in a battle long lost before it began[/size].

You increased the font on the clause you thought made sense to you, but doesnt make sense to any sane person. Illiterates will always support their types. Pig! Pig!! Pig!!! You are a pig brain in human body. Bastard!!!!!!!!
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by azimibraun: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
Now am beginning to see reasons for the delay of appointment of Ministers. The conditions of service will be clearly spelt out for the individuals to know if to accept the job or not from the beginning. And on resumption the Perm Sec will clearly let you in on the state of the ministry before you take over. On point.

2 Likes

Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by Atlantian: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
billyG:

It is not 150 cows He has 170million cows in nigeria your miserable self included is that not a business achievement?

hahahahahahahahaha. This is Epic!!!
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by sukkot: 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
darkjorse:
It seems you are a slowpoke. How can 1 person dictate for 160 million people,is he the only saint in Nigeria. this is a sign of dictatorship, that how Fidel Castro, gadaffi, Saddam Hussein, the north Korean president all started. This man is really a Daura President
animals like you need dictators. animals dont respond to civility. they only respond to authoritative force and if need be, violence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by hensben(m): 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
Snipes009:
Shut up, wailing wailer.....

lol na real wailing wailers the guy be.
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by hardbody: 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
UncleJudax:

The washed-out phrase couldn't have the minutest effect on my living. I was strictly highlighting its shallowness...not my fault you failed to comprehend.

Like I always tell you APC assslicking cretins, you are no different from PDP. Both y'all are one and the same #Pro-mediocrity

Prove us (non-partisan Nigerians) wrong by walking the walk. Talk is so cheap #propagandists

Welcome my fellow non partisan Nigerian. I am proud to idenyify with one person that has my ideology. I have always held that both PMB and GEJ are at best mediocrity at its highest. I criticise and applaud where necessary. I am not blinded by this tanoid wailers sons of hate etc etc.

When we get the right kind of person to take us to where we should be in the league of nation stations, we will surely get our pride of place. I still applaud and castigate GEJ where necessary ditto PMB.

1 Like

Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by ShowYourCertificate: 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
Fourwinds:
permanent secretaries are in various ministries who have served for 30 years or more. Let them do d job and if any is found wanting, he or she loses his or her benefits and he or she will also face corruption charges as well
And you think the Permanent Secretaries are more immune to corruption? I laugh in Chinese.

1 Like

Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by MrCounselor: 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
Atlantian:

You increased the font on the clause you thought made sense to you, but doesnt make sense to any sane person. Illiterates will always support their types. Pig! Pig!! Pig!!! You are a pig brain in human body. Bastard!!!!!!!!

Then you should find the meaning out, that simply defined you.
Your **** undecided you know nah, I can't say that coz I've got an element of respect in me.
No more trading words with a backwardee

Atlantian:
You are timid. A popular idi0t. A known poor. A confused nematode. An empty head. As stupid as Buhari. As confused as Amaechi. With Tinubu's dirty teeth. Oshomole's ugly face equipped with Rochas useless stomach. Infact, you are a persona non grata.

You don't just organize words together for the sake of it. Try and see the format I used to describe you, they were lifted from your unique characters.
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by Klinee: 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
I hate buhari but i like this! Its a nice move.
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by Fourwinds: 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
Johnsinia:

I am ur saviour trying to deliver u from mental slavery to a core illitrate gworo eating abokis but u r proving sturborn to be delivered.
who is a dictator now. Did i ask u to be my saviour? U ask u for deliverance? Even Jesus Christ didnt force himself on anyone. Let me leave u here
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by azimibraun: 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
Agencies like the Due Process abi na Due diligence office will be duely empowered under PMB am sure. Even contractors and those awarding contracts will be jittery of the new way of doing things. Dubious contractors are reconsidering staying or leaving Nigeria right now am sure.
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by Atlantian: 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
MrCounselor:

Then you should find the meaning out, that simply defined you.
Your **** undecided you know nah, I can't say that coz I've got an element of respect in me.
No more trading words with a backwardee

Look at this smelly thing. You smell like pit toilet. GERRARRA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by olalat(m): 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
Jah bless u jare. Though they are pigs, mud is their abode no matter how clean u wash them.
sukkot:
it is my civic duty to the nation to educate our illiterates. it is my own little quota to make nigeria a better place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by Olaolohun(m): 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
Atlantian:
You dont even need Ministers, just control everything by yourself, Mr. Democratic Dictator.
Infact witout minister, tins ar coming to normal in Nigeria,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

INEC: Some Of Our Staff Were Raped During Last Election / EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army / Tinubu And Osinbajo Exchange Pleasantries At The State Box During APC Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.