Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again (48908 Views)

Afenifere, Ohanaeze Disagree As President Says Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable / Gej: I Know Nothing About NSA Money And I Don't Award Contracts. Metuh: Gej Gave / I Am Being Prosecuted Because I Am Senate President, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by Fourwinds: 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
And you think the Permanent Secretaries are more immune to corruption? I laugh in Chinese.
i think d statement i wrote to u covered dis fears u have
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by Atlantian: 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
Olaolohun:

Infact witout minister, tins ar coming to normal in Nigeria,
Things are coming to normal, like your spellings coming to normal. Comot here, go and play with your mates.
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by Okijajuju1(m): 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
lolaxavier:
Wailing wailers/The mumu above me/Tanoids be like 'Buhari wants to profit from awarding contract by doing it himself'. If you are one of those with thoughts like that, always remember that thunder will continue to fire you left, right and centre.

Wailers would wail..
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by philips70(m): 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
Diesel1:
mums pet... Bokoharam are still killin people massively, things are hard, bag of rice is 9500, dollar is 240... While d dullard promised to make it 1d=#1 think well hypocris

It's hard for you guys to accept that's the pitiable state your hero and PDP left the country.
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by Olaolohun(m): 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
Atlantian:
Things are coming to normal, like your spellings coming to normal. Comot here, go and play with your mates.
See you, don't u no dats abbreviations
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by yusufobinna1(m): 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
gratiaeo:
This old foolish president talks too much. na talk we go chop.....
I smell stupidity in u.#wailing Wailer
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by ShowYourCertificate: 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
Fourwinds:
i think d statement i wrote to u covered dis fears u have
Go to government agencies, parastatals and ministries. You'll find out that corruption is enmeshed within the civil service.

1 Like

Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by Atlantian: 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
Olaolohun:

See you, don't u no dats abbreviations
Yes, abbreviation like APC; All Progressive Confidence and All Nigeria People's Congress. Are you and Buhari cousins ?
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by sukkot: 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
coruso:
are you not away that businessmen creates 80% of the jobs in any normal economy?. If you are going for an economic meeting with a country like America without your business men, of wat importance is it?.
thats what they told you the ' plebeians ' . that it was a business meeting. they dont tell the masses anything because clearly from your post, most of you are stu-pid. yeah on the outside it looks like a business meeting but it was really a meeting with interpol and private detective firms, and the CIA. the objective is to trace all looted funds all around the world.

1 Like

Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by azimibraun: 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
A minister once gave my friends Dad a contract for Xmas Card for the year 2008 in February 2009. The Perm Sec complained and he was threatened. He was simply told the first lady will know he is opposed to it. The man thought of his 30yrs plus allowances going down the drain and he let go. The cards were printed at a huge contract sum and thrown away. The cash was in millions. Ministers must be checked.

2 Likes

Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by Georgville(m): 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
helpee:
to be honest, this is the first time I will quote anybody shouting wailing wailers. It is irritating. It makes you appear clueless. Please be creative. You can defend buhari but not by shouting wailing wailers in every thread. No single man can be perfect. If buhari can't trust the ministers he is yet to appoint then it means he has personality problem. He can't curb excesses by stopping ministers from awarding contracts. Who will eventually monitor the contract? You make more money monitoring contract execution than awarding it. Contract money are paid in instalments based on recommendations of the monitors. The monitors can make life difficult for the contractor if they don't settle them cos without their recommendations no further money will be paid. All these talk talk from this administration is at best primitive. And to worsen the situation, the supporters keep shouting wailing wailers instead of constructive criticism. Very irritating

Another Wailing Wailer detected!!!
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by hensben(m): 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
melzabull:
weak come back, try again.

Wailing wailers.
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by azimibraun: 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
Civil servants dare to be corrupt when they see the impunity of the Political heads not being checked. They just "follow the leader"

1 Like

Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by Bugsy09(m): 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
Atlantian:
You dont even need Ministers, just control everything by yourself, Mr. Democratic Dictator.

Am I wrong to call you a fool?? Idiot
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by Atlantian: 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
Bugsy09:

Am I wrong to call you a fool?? Idiot
You are a Pig! Pig!! Pig!!! You smelly son of a b.i.t.ch.
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by basilo101: 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
Is he still campaigning? We want to start hearing wat he has done and not wat he will do. And his supporters shud upgrade instead of shouting meaningless "wailing wailers
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by azimibraun: 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
Eyaaa!!!! Wailing Wailers hurts abi? Why call their own Man President Buhari and Baba one chance or is it Baba Go slow. Anyway am not down for any of these. I want constructive conversations that I can draw deductions from. Arguments that will give me joy and hope that in the future "Superior Arguments" wins the day and not "Supeeior Nam calling and insults" enough of all these insults. Our parents trained us well as African kids to respect, I don't know where this came from.
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by maestroz: 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
Atlantian:
You dont even need Ministers, just control everything by yourself, Mr. Democratic Dictator.

the success or otherwise of his government is his. if this is what would make nigeria working, so be it. we need every every penny to make this country great again. you might call him a democratic dictator, the country has been pushed to the wall. things can't be the same again. let's appraise him after some time.

1 Like

Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by anataala: 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
your father and grand grand parents are all bastards,idiot pig
gratiaeo:
This old foolish president talks too much. na talk we go chop.....
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by Atlantian: 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
maestroz:

the success or otherwise of his government is his. if this is what would make nigeria working, so be it. we need every every penny to make this country great again. you might call him a democratic dictator, the country has been pushed to the wall. things can't be the same again. let's appraise him after some time.

You are equipped with 19th century ideas just like Buhari. Nigeria as a country is very poor. Very very poor compared to her population. Instead of making policy statement on the direction of the government what we have in the past months is a President who does more of photoshoot than sensible job. The idi0t has nothing to offer, we just want Ministers that can steer policy direction so we can know where to put our money. Buhari is silly and we know it.

1 Like

Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by azimibraun: 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
To be fair to Mr Buhari he is talking and he is walking. Any new administration must keep telling people it's orther intentions in the various sectors while it goes about its business. If he doesn't tell you what he plans to do, you won't know if he is thinking of those things you have in mind. Besides such comments gives citizens opportunity to give their inputs and criticisms of such comments. A President's comment in public administration is called Policy Statement. "what govt plans to do or not to do" take Buhari's statements seriously folks.

5 Likes

Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by hensben(m): 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
Diesel1:
mums pet... Bokoharam are still killin people massively, things are hard, bag of rice is 9500, dollar is 240... While d dullard promised to make it 1d=#1 think well hypocris
then go wail to gej(ur master). Buhari is not the cause, he is only here for correction of wrongs to right.
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by Positiveminds(m): 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
This is a step in the right direction.
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by onatisi(m): 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
[s]
Certifiedboss:

If you have a proper understanding of English language and can read properly your comment won't take this dimension . I will reply you when I believe you have been able to get an understanding of any material you read
[/s]inconsequential rubbish from a tabloid brain . Don't quote me again if you don't have something tangible to say.
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by UncleJudax(m): 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
hardbody:

Welcome my fellow non partisan Nigerian. I am proud to idenyify with one person that has my ideology. I have always held that both PMB and GEJ are at best mediocrity at its highest. I criticise and applaud where necessary. I am not blinded by this tanoid wailers sons of hate etc etc.

When we get the right kind of person to take us to where we should be in the league of nation stations, we will surely get our pride of place. I still applaud and castigate GEJ where necessary ditto PMB.
You are welcome bruh.
Going forward, common sense has to be the rallying point. We have got to be objective, we suffer for the excesses of the political elites.
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by azimibraun: 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
Una get mind o! Calling a 72yrs old Man foolish, stupid, idiot etc. Nobody sees me behind my fone but I can't do that. Haba! Even if he is a public figure let his age mates talk but by God's grace not me. I don't think God likes that at all. I will criticize him when necessary but with the utmost respect. I ddnt insult GEJ na Buhari I wan come insult? God forbid.

1 Like

Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by hansad: 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
billyG:

It is not 150 cows He has 170million cows in nigeria your miserable self included is that not a business achievement?

And you are happy to be a Buhari cow.

Since Buhari became President, have you ever heard of plans to create wealth for Nigeria?
Ministers articulate development plans , Buhari doesn't want ministers that are independent-minded. All Buhari wants is to become a dictator.
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by maestroz: 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
Atlantian:

You are equipped with 19th century ideas just like Buhari. Nigeria as a country is very poor. Very very poor compared to her population. Instead of making policy statement on the direction of the government what we have in the past months is a President who does more of photoshoot than sensible job. The idi0t has nothing to offer, we just want Ministers that can steer policy direction so we can know where to put our money. Buhari is silly and we know it.

you made a vital point that the country is very very poor. you also would recall him mentioning that the ministers in the previous administration looted the country. he needs every penny to make this a success . Let's wait and see how the usa with their pledged assistance to repatriate our funds would assist us in this regard. I knoe he may be slow, he is making progress steadily.
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by onatisi(m): 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
ralph28:
The major problem we have is not who awards the contract BUT the out come of the contract.
thank you . I expect buharoo to know better . All he needs to do is to set up a project implementation body under the direct supervision of the presidency to make sure that all contracts awarded and money disbursed for are done accordingly and up to standard .

1 Like

Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by BizBayo: 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
lolaxavier:

grin grin grin
e don pain am...

Walahi, e pain am die. I don't know why they like corruption.
Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by Atlantian: 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
maestroz:

you made a vital point that the country is very very poor. you also would recall him mentioning that the ministers in the previous administration looted the country. he needs every penny to make this a success . Let's wait and see how the usa with their pledged assistance to repatriate our funds would assist us in this regard. I knoe he may be slow, he is making progress steadily.

Buhari is NOT making progress. Progress will start when Nigeria is restructured. Tell the stupid man to restructure the country so states can compete with each other. It starts with Autonomy of States. State Police. Resources Control. Nationalized Medicare. Economic Blueprint. National Agenda. Employment Generation Plan and Economic Team in place.

All that the idi0t we call President does is, looking for how to repartriate funds. My question is, what plan has he got in place on how to utilize the funds ? To embezzle it and buy more expensive watches for his wives ?

Under GEJ, there was massive road construction projects, Air Port Maintenance services. Trains were revitalized. Privatation of energy sector. Universities were built, Almajiri schools while fighting Boko Haram. But what has Buhari done since he became President ? Nothing. The idi0t cant even speak fluently. He disgraces us all.

Its a fat shame.

1 Like

Re: President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
Fourwinds:
y not wait and see who will do d job then. A little patience will help u to criticize constructively

buhari is already minister for petroleum...

I don't need to wait, he should equally tell us who with award d contracts...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) / Northern Groups Back Amotekun, Demand ‘Operation Shege Ka Fasa’ / EZUGWU MRAP: Nigerian-Made Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle By Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.