Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,373 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (66336 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by FBS: 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2009
bloddyyyyyyyyyy
4-4. wtf.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2009
i kept shouting "hold the ball"!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by bawomolo(m): 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2009
rubbish.

we have the worst defense ever. classic game by arshavin and we get this  
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2009
Where is the defence and where on earth is the midfield? We should have held unto the ball after goal number 4! Damn these arsenal players!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2009
Arsenal cannot hold the ball.
It's a DISGRACE!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Pataki: 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2009
~Sauron~:

This is QUALITY!!
In fact, I am swimming in goose bumps right now! Walcott + Arshavin, this is so spectacular!!!!!

This is nonsense, Liverpool has scored again? angry

Fabianski? undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by FBS: 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2009
EPL classic.

didnt like the Owlish one but kudos to him today. Four goals against The Pools. well done.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by bawomolo(m): 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2009
the midfield is in disarray.

Walcott and Arshavin have earned their stripes. but the midfield and defense has been disappointing
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 21, 2009
Only 2 mins and we couldnt hold on? what rubbish is this?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 9:57pm On Apr 21, 2009
bawomolo:

the midfield is in disarray.

Walcott and Arshavin have earned their stripes.  but the midfield and defense has been disappointing

Bleep the whole Arsenal defence apart from Silvestre.
Sagna is the most useless player in the world.
Hold the fucking ball or shoot it out of touch!!!

Arsenal shoulda won this game EASILY!!!!
4-4!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2009
We needed Adebayo here even if it was to hold the ball and keep it in the corner! This feels like a loss. At least we have one player in Arshavin who can force the game.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by FBS: 9:58pm On Apr 21, 2009
MOTM- The Owlish one.

wanted a draw, got a draw. Chelsea can now close the gap.  cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by FBS: 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2009
defensive blunders. . .what is the EPL turning to, I ask again?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2009
What a game.
I can see the hands of fate in play
It suits me though.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by follypimpi(m): 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2009
A draw is fair enough.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2009
This is the only reason I LOVE Liverpool as a team.  .  .they never fail to give you the best soccer ever when it's a do or die game!!

This was perfect!!

Arsenal could have won though, but heck, and they call our defense bad?? This was atrocious. Losing a lead in the 92nd minute when you should be defending like your lives depend on it? Unbelievable!!

Still, a draw is cool. Now Liverpool are level with us and ahead on GD. We totally have to work on Pompey tomorrow.

NO ARSHAVIN, NO ARSENAL!!! grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2009
We had chances to win at 4-3 at least . . . but good game though, Arsene desperately needs to strengthen our back 4. We need a strong, mobile leader there.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by bawomolo(m): 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2009
keyword is Depth, it's about time AW stopped being a stingy grinch.  reserve players shouldn't be playing defense in the premiership.

Sagna and Toure fucced up big time.  Fabregas kind of disappeared in the 2nd half and provided no leadership.  Isn't that what a captain does?  

bendtner should just be loaned to CSKW Moscow

Exciting game, the future is bright for arshavin and walcott

BlueDiva:

What a game.
I can see the hands of fate in play
It suits me though.

sharrap, your Hot nature is getting the best of ur thinking. Chelsea is done in the premiership
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Pataki: 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2009
Fabregas gets to score in an offside position. What a game tonight. At least one thing has been established, the duo of Walcott and Arshavin can perform wonders on any opposing team.

Wish we could have held on when it mattered the most.

Not so disappointed with the outcome though. In fact I am even surprised.

Good game gunners!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Tmoni(m): 10:03pm On Apr 21, 2009
hope Chelski is not harbouring any hopes for EPL,

good game though, Arshavin was magnificent today, but hope u guys bring this defence to OT on the 29th
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2009
grin grin grin

The title race is still ALIVE!

Arshavin!What a player.Predatory,clinical and full of guile.Exactly what we missed at the weekend.This night's performance vindicated the outcry and outrage that followed his non-inclusion against Chelsea from the get-go.

One point from Anfield is NOT a bad result.Whatever way it comes tongue grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by FBS: 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2009
bawomolo:

sharrap, your Hot nature is getting the best of ur thinking.  Chelsea is done in the premiership
if that is the case, I wonder what you will say of the Arses? you have 2 teams breathing down your neck.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by chamotex(m): 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2009
Was this a cricket game?

Arses, keep the bloody ball. Even when they attempt to clear the ball . . . . its like they haven't eaten all day.

Unbelievable!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Pataki: 10:07pm On Apr 21, 2009
I just pray there would be no injuries to hold Arshavin down when we play Barca for the UCL finals.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by follypimpi(m): 10:07pm On Apr 21, 2009
Wenger should go OSHODI to get garage boiz to defend for us against Manure.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2009
Pataki:

I just pray there would be no injuries to hold Arshavin down when we play Barca for the UCL finals.

Arshavin is not eligible to play.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Pataki: 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2009
Very funny when Scumtwats and Chelshit come here spewing their balderdash. Is this not the same Liverpool that has at various point in time dealt with them?  grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by biolabee(m): 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2009
epic game, however our defence is crap

arshavin 4 torres 2 benayoun 2

one of the best games in the epl this season
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by presido1: 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2009
The title race is still ALIVE!
for who pls?. Its laughable if u mention arsenal.  

Good game good result for the champions. Ashva has broken a 60 years record by scoring 4 goal in Ansfield.
It seem he will out score all arsenal strikers this season.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2009
What a game grin grin grin grin Arshavin kiss kiss kiss kiss

Silvestre is a baboon, a slowpoke , an idiot, a Arrow, a mumu, a sheep. a goat , a cow, a donkey, a pig, a  monkey, a goatttttttttttttt angry angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by presido1: 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2009
Posted by: Pataki  
Insert Quote
why not start watching cricket and leave footie for some other people grin grin.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by follypimpi(m): 10:15pm On Apr 21, 2009
@Muki

If Silv is useless,wat do u call Sagna and Toure

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (102)

Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.