Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,309 members, 7,850,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (65838 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by loyika(m): 12:42pm On May 06, 2009
I guess we will have to tolerate these Bozos for the next 1 week tongue tongue

Anyways if we dish it out, we should be able to take it as well!! Nice one Scumtwats, You deserved your victory over the 2 legs. And like your pig of a player; http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/may/06/evra-manchester-united-arsenal-babies

We will take what ever is dished out with our heads raised (Cause if the shoe was on the other foot, we would do the same to you. SO NO BIGGIE!! cool cool )

We have to pick the pieces from another season that promised so much and delivered fcukall!! But we march on. We do not begrude any team success, cause its what we all crave!!

So we say wekll done to teams that will achieve whatever trophy this season. We have to go back and take stock after our remaining games.

At least 1 good thing is that we have a full season of Arshavin magic to look forward to next season. Hope he settles down faster than he has now and makes The Grove his home (Like Henry did Highbury). Hopefully if Rosicky can stay fit, and Gallas decides to stay, we will be in better shape for the next campaign.

I would suggest that Ade's time is up as an Arse player, i would hope we bid for a player like Benzema or Ribery (Doubt the Ribery bid, as we already have players like Nasri and Arshavin, so where would Ribery fit into )

All in all, the arsenal train moves on!! Keep your heads up guys (Don't worry about the United NL Clowns embarassed embarassed They know no different cheesy cheesy Once a Bozo alway a Bozo grin )

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 06, 2009
loyika:

We have to pick the pieces from another season that promised so much and delivered fcukall!! But we march on. We do not begrude any team success, cause its what we all crave!!

So we say wekll done to teams that will achieve whatever trophy this season. We have to go back and take stock after our remaining games.

Just wondering if you're not tired of doing this over and over again.Four seasons without a trophy isn't very encouraging.
Your team is forever young and growing.When will it mature?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by loyika(m): 12:50pm On May 06, 2009
Eastbay

How is that your flipping business

GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 12:56pm On May 06, 2009
loyika:

I guess we will have to tolerate these Bozos for the next 1 week tongue tongue
Anyways if we dish it out, we should be able to take it as well!! Nice one Scumtwats, You deserved your victory over the 2 legs. And like your pig of a player; http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/may/06/evra-manchester-united-arsenal-babies

No personal insults, amigo.
I have been waiting for your input for the past 12 hours.
How was the Ronaldo therapy? grin

We will take what ever is dished out with our heads raised (Cause if the shoe was on the other foot, we would do the same to you. SO NO BIGGIE!! cool cool )

Don't make me shed a tear for the Arses.
Are u a sensationalist? tongue

The season is done n dusted.
If we win the league before your team travels to OT, we might let you have 3 points.
A double against United can get you a special trophy these days. grin

At least 1 good thing is that we have a full season of Arshavin magic to look forward to next season. Hope he settles down faster than he has now and makes The Grove his home (Like Henry did Highbury). Hopefully if Rosicky can stay fit, and Gallas decides to stay, we will be in better shape for the next campaign.

United will also have Hargreaves, Ljajic and Tozza in prime conditions.
It's an open season yet again. Arsenal won't be the only ones trying to improve.

I would suggest that Ade's time is up as an Arse player, i would hope we bid for a player like Benzema or Ribery (Doubt the Ribery bid, as we already have players like Nasri and Arshavin, so where would Ribery fit into )
All in all, the arsenal train moves on!! Keep your heads up guys (Don't worry about the United NL Clowns embarassed embarassed They know no different cheesy cheesy Once a Bozo alway a Bozo grin )

The Arsena train is stuck cos the wheels came off.
Wenger should re-address the youth policy. . . . .It's not working.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by chamotex(m): 12:56pm On May 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

DEBOSKY THROWING TEMPER TANTRUMS:
EMIRATES MELTDOWN. grin
Nigerian GAYnners are the most deluded, most spastic and the most brainless set of fans in the world.
Blimey. . . . . .What was that about?

[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsXlN1g1fv4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"
[/flash]

So we used juju to win the game? LMAO!!!  cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 12:59pm On May 06, 2009
chamotex:

So we used juju to win the game? LMAO!!! cheesy grin grin grin grin

According to the Nigerian Gaynner in the video, we used juju/jazz to win the game.
He went on to say Mancunians don't support Manchester United. . . . .How daft is that?
What has that gotta do with the game last night??
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by chamotex(m): 1:00pm On May 06, 2009
GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!  What a Strike?  shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[img]http://picsrv.manutd.com/?fif=/manu/img_10_28771_9476.jpg&obj=iip,1.0&wid=500[/img]

Where was 'Aluminium'?  cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by chamotex(m): 1:02pm On May 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

According to the Nigerian Gaynner in the video, we used juju/jazz to win the game.
He went on to say Mancunians don't support Manchester United. . . . .How daft is that?
What has that gotta do with the game last night??

He is a bleeping swine flu. cheesy
Sore losers!

P.S - Where is Brash? He left a very disturbing voice mail on my phone. Please try to get in touch with him ASAP. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by loyika(m): 1:03pm On May 06, 2009
Sharon

I never said other teams were not going to be improving, i was talking from an Arsenal perspective. Its obvious that every team will get stronger, Apart from United and Chel;sea, The Pool will be bullish about their chances next season. Also teams like Spurs and Everton will improve, not forgetting those clowns at Citeh embarassed

Everyone will improve, but i can only talk about us. What do i care if Ronaldo, Nani and Anderson shag more Brazillian hoes to improve their stamina. Or rooney gets more ugly next season Thats not my business. my business is to focus on our plans for the next season, and suggest where i feel we can improve on.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 1:08pm On May 06, 2009
loyika:

Sharon
I never said other teams were not going to be improving, i was talking from an Arsenal perspective. Its obvious that every team will get stronger, Apart from United and Chel;sea, The Pool will be bullish about their chances next season. Also teams like Spurs and Everton will improve, not forgetting those clowns at Citeh embarassed

Well. . . . . .As a United fan, i relish the challenge.
Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea. . . . . .They will bow down to a force greater than them.
Ferguson has put together a great squad and they are young too with the exception of few players.
After last night's display, who woulda thunk Van Persie and Adebayor are older than Rooney n Ronaldo??

Everyone will improve, but i can only talk about us. What do i care if Ronaldo, Nani and Anderson shag more Brazillian hoes to improve their stamina. Or rooney gets more ugly next season Thats not my business. my business is to focus on our plans for the next season, and suggest where i feel we can improve on.

Wenger's best bet is to invest in good players across Europe.
There are thousands of talented players in the Balkans. . . . .Wenger should forget about Walcott, Wilshere or Vela becoming the next Kaka or Messi.
He should blood what he has got now with experienced players.
What was Gibbs doing in your line up?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 06, 2009
Rantings of a well-beaten Gunner.

loyika:

Eastbay

How is that your flipping business

GOONER 89
Not my business,but the noise from your grove or whatever you call it makes it hard NOT to comment.
You're always improving,progressing,growing.never maturing and winning anything.No ambition whatsoever,except winning your "Emirates Cup" every year,just like one of your supporters pointed to as a trophy they've won.
Stop insulting people.Or is it that hard totake?

~Sauron~:

He should blood what he has got now with experienced players.
What was Gibbs doing in your line up?
Spot on.
That's why I'm wondering where all your previous stock-taking has landed you:apparently it's nowhere.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by loyika(m): 1:18pm On May 06, 2009
I can't believe you are criticising Gibbs shocked

That boy played better than Ade, Cesc and others. He slipped and cost us the first goal, but he is not the reason we lost over 2 legs. We lost because our players were cowards and didn't respect the shirt they had on (Exception for RVP and Manu Al who always tries to give his all)

Fab needs to realise that he is the captain and play with more fire in his belly, he tried but he needed to step up!! Kick Ronaldo and get sent off, or spit at Fergie, Just don't let your head drop. thats why i am happy that we bought Arshavin, the lad will still go for it, even if we were 10 nil down. Thats why i am looking forward to a full season with him in the squad.

cool GOONER 89

Eastbay

I still insist that you are a clown, you still haven't answered the question; WHAT BUSINESS IS IT OF YOURS ON WHAT ARSENAL DO!? How is it your business if Arsene does this or that
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Tmoni(m): 1:18pm On May 06, 2009
@chamotex, yes oo, its d club at Paddington, was not there for the poke party

The Gaynners night in Graphics, Very Piss Poor

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by jaybee3(m): 1:19pm On May 06, 2009
Anyone seen or heard from BRASH. Rumour has it that he won the last euro-lottery but doesn't know yet as his ticket is buried @ old trafford so he needs to come out of his hiding place (not so fortress emirates).
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 1:19pm On May 06, 2009

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by chamotex(m): 1:20pm On May 06, 2009
Muki this is for youuuuuuuuuuuu . . . . . .  cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[img]http://picsrv.manutd.com/?fif=/manu/img_10_28768_1017.jpg&obj=iip,1.0&wid=500[/img]
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Tmoni(m): 1:27pm On May 06, 2009
@Sauron, I did not knw the emirates was this beautiful oooo especially the scoreboard on a night like this

A night for Gaynners to remember, where is that eyonigger and his niggardly wrong predictions

SHAME SHAME SHAMe, SSSHHHHHAAAAAAAMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by No2Atheism(m): 1:32pm On May 06, 2009
http://www.sport24.co.za/Content/Soccer/266/9cf0e6e2d9c441a6ad306511e7d53843//Arsenal_fan_hangs_himself

[url]http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,25440670-23215,00.html[/url]

http://sports.id.msn.com/football/ucl/article.aspx?cp-documentid=3284923

Quote:

"Nairobi - An Arsenal fan in football-mad Kenya hung himself following his team's 4-1 aggregate drubbing by arch-rivals Manchester United in the Champions League semi-final, police said on Wednesday.

Suleiman Alphonso Omondi, a 29-year-old Kenyan living in the capital Nairobi's Embakasi neighbourhood, hung himself in his Arsenal shirt late Tuesday after the match, police said.

"We were watching the match at Bamba 70 pub, and when Arsenal was defeated, Suleiman just walked out in protest and he was crying," Calvin Otieno, one of his friends, said.

"We didn't know he was going to hang himself until Wednesday morning when we received the reports and came here to find his body at the balcony," Otieno said outside the deceased's home.

Arsenal slumped to a 3-1 defeat at home in the second leg of the Champions League semi-final, capping a disappointing season for the Gunners who were already out of the Premier League title race early in the season.

Football-related domestic tragedies are frequent in the region, where English clubs enjoy passionate following and European games draw more attention than national and continental games''.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by presido1: 1:33pm On May 06, 2009
No2Atheism:

http://www.sport24.co.za/Content/Soccer/266/9cf0e6e2d9c441a6ad306511e7d53843//Arsenal_fan_hangs_himself

[url]http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,25440670-23215,00.html[/url]

http://sports.id.msn.com/football/ucl/article.aspx?cp-documentid=3284923

Quote:

"Nairobi - An Arsenal fan in football-mad Kenya hung himself following his team's 4-1 aggregate drubbing by arch-rivals Manchester United in the Champions League semi-final, police said on Wednesday.

Suleiman Alphonso Omondi, a 29-year-old Kenyan living in the capital Nairobi's Embakasi neighbourhood, hung himself in his Arsenal shirt late Tuesday after the match, police said.

"We were watching the match at Bamba 70 pub, and when Arsenal was defeated, Suleiman just walked out in protest and he was crying," Calvin Otieno, one of his friends, said.

"We didn't know he was going to hang himself until Wednesday morning when we received the reports and came here to find his body at the balcony," Otieno said outside the deceased's home.

Arsenal slumped to a 3-1 defeat at home in the second leg of the Champions League semi-final, capping a disappointing season for the Gunners who were already out of the Premier League title race early in the season.

Football-related domestic tragedies are frequent in the region, where English clubs enjoy passionate following and European games draw more attention than national and continental games''.

If this is true wneger should be arrested immediately.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Tmoni(m): 1:39pm On May 06, 2009
If the above is true, then Adebayor, Eboue and d whole lot should be immediately tried at The Hague, for "Enhancing Suicide by Soccer"

As for Whine-gay & Pat Rice, already guilty and should be sentenced to manage West Samoa Football Club!!! wink wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 1:44pm On May 06, 2009
loyika:

I can't believe you are criticising Gibbs shocked
That boy played better than Ade, Cesc and others. He slipped and cost us the first goal, but he is not the reason we lost over 2 legs. We lost because our players were cowards and didn't respect the shirt they had on (Exception for RVP and Manu Al who always tries to give his all)

Did he slip accidentally or Ronaldo's cross made him slip??
He couldn't sort his legs out as he is a left-footer. The ball came to his right.
Gibbs was caught on 2 minds on what to do with the ball and his legs gave way under him.
What happened next was an act of God. grin  Arsenal's best player was Nasri and Almunia.
Almunia(despite conceding 3) made 3 world class saves from Rooney, Ronaldo and Anderson.

Fab needs to realise that he is the captain and play with more fire in his belly, he tried but he needed to step up!! Kick Ronaldo and get sent off, or spit at Fergie, Just don't let your head drop. thats why i am happy that we bought Arshavin, the lad will still go for it, even if we were 10 nil down. Thats why i am looking forward to a full season with him in the squad.

We discussed this a while ago when you insisted Fab should be made the captain of Arsenal.
He has gone from grace to grass since then. . . . . .The responsibility of him being the captain is a distraction.
Thierry Henry also showed similar signs when he captained Arsenal.
Good players don't always make good captains. Give the captain's arm band to Gallas or Almunia or even Eboue.

Tmoni:

@Sauron, I did not knw the emirates was this beautiful oooo especially the scoreboard on a night like this

It's a beautiful stadium. . . . . .Too bad they couldn't beat us on the night.
We owned em from the blast of the whistle apart from the first 5 mins when they were passing the ball around with no real penetration.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by codedguy1(m): 1:49pm On May 06, 2009
SORROW TEARS AND BLOOD!!!!!!.

Ass Anal, What a club!!!! grin shocked angry undecided cry cry cry cry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Emperoh(m): 2:04pm On May 06, 2009
coded guy:

SORROW TEARS AND BLOOD!!!!!!.
Them regular trade mark!! grin grin

Loyiks tha Great!!
Good to see your 'no holds barred' analysis.
Accept one thing, you were roundly, thoroughly, overtly and mercilessly spanked!! tongue tongue

The UCL have a formula and if you don't have it, you won't EVER get there
not even luck will get you there. Ask SAF
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by follypimpi(m): 2:09pm On May 06, 2009
It's enough now SAURON and co. angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by codedguy1(m): 2:12pm On May 06, 2009
Tmoni:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

YOU ARE WICKED!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by presido1: 2:16pm On May 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

We discussed this a while ago when you insisted Fab should be made the captain of Arsenal.
Fab4 played the whole football of his career last two seasons. Don't be suprise he won't improve any further.

Arses are blaming the poor boy for the defeat. Why kan't he slip? the pressure/tension is too much for him owing to the fact he did well last week.

There is no way in this world a sane coach will let a 19 yr old boy start such game.
That's what you get when you don't have reasonable back up. Instead of buying a player we went and bought a retired spy tongue tongue tongue.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 2:22pm On May 06, 2009
And y'all have to make ribbing seem like a 9-5 paying job? angry tongue grin

For sure, Arsenal kow towed before a better team over the 2 legs,it is hard to take BUT it is REALITY.

The whole team playing cluelessly yesterday and for once i missed Gallas' "confrontation" with his team mates.

I think Fab has to be stripped of the captaincy too,call it knee-jerk reaction but dude is not up to it.

Adebayor?Ship him to AC milan(did y'all read his interview again as per Milan) at any cost and bid for Benzema whilst Bendtner improves

Denilson,Diaby

Next season?i don't want to sound like an ass again jare cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Tmoni(m): 2:24pm On May 06, 2009
Gaynners, where are u ooooooooo

We are taking over this place!!!

@Mancs, a new question for  you guys

Is Emirates the Our "Carrington" in the Capital
PS- Carrington is our "State of the Art" training ground (4 Gaynners who dnt know)

Yesterday seemed more like a training spell to me btw " MU Academy and First Team"

Ans- Emirates was a training ground without the "State of the Art", grin grin grin

How I wished I could listen to Andy Gray last night, ?
It would have made the victory sweeter, like icing on a cake
                                                                         like kilishi from kano
                                                                         like Peter Obi of Ananbra's victory
                                                                         like Eagles abi eaglets in Atalanta 96

You want some more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by follypimpi(m): 2:25pm On May 06, 2009
Wenger better sit up next season,the likes of Denilson,Diaby,,Rocisky,Silvestre should all be sold off.To think is only our players that always get crooked all the time with injury,We need a TEAM.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 2:27pm On May 06, 2009
Aw, loyika dearie cry

.  .  .I have chocolates. Want some? grin

Don't mind these people jo, see the way they are talking about the way your team played like jelly last night, the way Gibbs conveniently slipped to allow the first goal, the sad way the entire MF collapsed under the Ando/Fletcher rule, and the way the back of the net tore under the Ronaldo administration. . .how insensitive of them all! angry

Take heart, ehn. . . sad
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Ibime(m): 2:34pm On May 06, 2009
I watched the Adebayor interview. . . . he said nothing wrong in the interview. . . . British press just spun the story to make him look bad. . . . . in the same interview he reiterated his commitment to Arsenal.

As for Fab4, the boy is a genius, but the supporting cast is no good. AW made 2 fatal mistakes playing Nasri in central midfield over the two legs. A guy like Fab4 shouldn't be doing anybody's donkey work, but should have two solid killers behind him. Nasri is too weak to play central midfield. Thats why Arsenals midfield was decimated. Same goes for Van Persie. Both are weaklings.

Arsenal also need to sell all their defenders and goalies except Sagna, Clichy and Eboue. Thats where the real problem lies.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by chidichris(m): 2:36pm On May 06, 2009
Just wondering if you're not tired of doing this over and over again.Four seasons without a trophy isn't very encouraging.
Your team is forever young and growing.When will it mature?

@poster,
wenger, arsenal owners and fans must be used to trophyless seasons. the most important thing is that owners of the club and the manager is making enough money that they have forgotten trophies.
arsenal fans will always say foogtball is not about money so we are seeing them play football without money.
in their first leg encounter in old traford in the ucl, the blamed sylvester hence he was replaced by gibss.
in fact, this season is a typical season for the man who has refused to pay players well.
he has a young side that will never grow.
arsenal is like a text book we read when we were in primary school. it is called obi is a boy and that same obi has remained a boy since the early sixties and is hoping to remain a boy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (102)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 / Manchester City Vs Arsenal (5 - 0) On 28th August 2021 / Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.