Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,312 members, 7,850,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:49 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (65839 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 3:55pm On May 06, 2009
No2Atheism:

Madam, he is there already at his peak, the question is not if he gets there. But rather the question is how long can he stay there.

Age has nothing to do with football brains, a player can be young and already have matured football brains, hence the reason why it might seem like such a player is no longer improving with age again. This is simply because the players football brains is already matured and his age is just trying to catch up, hence why no more improvements is seen with age.
e.g. Messi is hopelessly young, yet his football brains is older than that of Ryan Giggs,

What is this? undecided grin

Age has a lot to do with it.  .  .why do you think Arsene buys neonates? Why do you think most gaffers mainly go for players in their early 20s, then go for those in their late 20s only when they are really something special?

Cesc has still got a lot of room for improvement. Trust me, his football brains are yet to reach maturity. I don't know what Arsene is doing to him or telling him, but Cesc Fabregas has not peaked yet. Dude is just on the wrong team, like Walcott.

As for Messi and Giggs, Giggs is one of the most soccer intelligent players I know, but he is old.  .  .his body can no longer do stuff that Messi does. For a player of his age, Giggs shames a lot of youngsters.  .  .he reads games well most of the time, makes accurate deductions and directs his balls accordingly.
Why do you think Fergie still puts him in nearly every game? It's definitely not 'cos Fergie lacks back-up midfielders. True the man is sentimental, but if Giggs did more harm than good, trust me, Ferguson wouldn't put him in.

Messi watches Ryan Giggs' videos in his spare time, better know now. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 3:56pm On May 06, 2009
allboyz:

L'arse are out! its no news . . .i have been busy since morning and hey,Sauron is calling for my head tongue no shakes  . . he's high of cheap CR7 goals grin grin . . .but for my club . . a steady progression i must say . . .we were 1/4 finalist last year . . .and today one of the EUROPE BEST 4 Teams beating L'pool,Madrid,AC Milan and host of other clubs to it with a very young side (i am not giving any excuses) but in all fairness,we are a formidable team . .Man Utd deserved the victory but one thing remain firm and that is : I STILL REMAIN A LOYAL AND HUMBLE GUNNER FAN.

allboyz:

Gibbs had proven himself . . .Though needs more experience to face CR7 . . My fear is Silvestre . . .that guy is our weakness!!!!

i would like to see

Almunia

Sagna    Toure  Djourou   Gibbs

Nasri    Sing  Fab4  Walcot

Ade    Dudu

4 - 1 against man Utd at Trashford grin grin grin grin

allboyz:

The Old man was watching with his Goggles . . . tongue tongue

Fab4 was fantastic to watch.  grin grin grin grin

I almost tot he got injured in the early stages . . .

Man UTD . . . here we come . . i see a 3 - 3 draw at OT
. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue

allboyz:

The Lord is our shepard,we shall not want . . .
He made us play tonight at Emirate,in the captiancy of Fabregas.

Even though Gibbs would scale through the dribbles of C.Ronaldo and we shall not have Arshavin to play tonight, WE SHALL NOT FEAR the shots of Ronney!!!
For we have the pace of Theo Walcot and the skills of Samir Nasri,Both shall comfort us.

Though had given us a strike force of  ADE and a fit V.Persie,they shall run down the UTD defense.

for surely . . Goals from ADE,V.Persie and Nasri will take the GUNNERS to Rome,and all the remaning games in the EPL as we overtake Chelsea in the 3rd Spot. (AMEN)!!!!

3 - 1 - L'arse  wink grin grin grin

Gunners 1800

Be honest with yourself. . . . . .
After reading this, you gotta admit you have been made to sound STUPID. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Emperoh(m): 4:08pm On May 06, 2009
Ibime:

CR7 is also still at the top of his game. The only man who can play left-wing, right-wing or striker and make it look natural. He is a physical phenomenom. Height, strength, pace, skill. . . . and the most accurate shot in World football. . . . Messi may be more skillful and probably better. . . . . but Ronaldo is the most complete footballer alround.
This is the most unbiased article i have read from a rival all night
Ibime, daalu!! Let the doubters keep running their mouths.
he doesn't just show up in big games, he shows up in when the pressure is high!!
Remember Inter Milan? Porto? and then Arsenal?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by No2Atheism(m): 4:09pm On May 06, 2009
Cristalz:

What is this? undecided grin

[b]Age has a lot to do with it.  .  .[/b]why do you think Arsene buys neonates? Why do you think most gaffers mainly go for players in their early 20s, then go for those in their late 20s only when they are really something special?

Cesc has still got a lot of room for improvement. Trust me, his football brains are yet to reach maturity. I don't know what Arsene is doing to him or telling him, but Cesc Fabregas has not peaked yet. Dude is just on the wrong team, like Walcott.

As for Messi and Giggs, Giggs is one of the most soccer intelligent players I know, but he is old.  .  .his body can no longer do stuff that Messi does. For a player of his age, Giggs shames a lot of youngsters.  .  .he reads games well most of the time, makes accurate deductions and directs his balls accordingly.
Why do you think Fergie still puts him in nearly every game? It's definitely not 'cos Fergie lacks back-up midfielders. True the man is sentimental, but if Giggs did more harm than good, trust me, Ferguson wouldn't put him in.

Messi watches Ryan Giggs' videos in his spare time, better know now. grin

I give up on you, you are right you are right you are right your are right, even though you are not, but so that at least i can get some peace from you, let me just say you are right.

Or else i would come a spank the bejesus out of you over there in Abuja, grin, red satan
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Emperoh(m): 4:13pm On May 06, 2009
No2Atheism:

I give up on you, you are right you are right you are right your are right, even though you are not, but so that at least i can get some peace from you, let me just say you are right.

Or else i would come a spank the bejesus out of you over there in Abuja, grin, red satan
Are you sure you are ready for what will follow this?
Criz na sweet poison ooh!! grin grin shocked shocked

~Sauron~:

Be honest with yourself. . . . . .
After reading this, you gotta admit you have been made to sound STUPID. grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by codedguy1(m): 4:16pm On May 06, 2009
Cristalz:

Age has a lot to do with it.  .  .why do you think Arsene buys neonates? Why do you think most gaffers mainly go for players in their early 20s, then go for those in their late 20s only when they are really something special?

sylvestre musta been really special shocked shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 4:20pm On May 06, 2009
Hey, I won't have you guys making fun of my dear Allboyz. grin

@No2A
 You wouldn't dare!! grin My Rottweilers will chew off your behind. grin

@Emp
Not interested.  .  . grin

@coded guy
  Dude, Arsene Wenger has been relegated from the list of right-thinking gaffers. How many Arses, even Mancs, could make sense of that deal? Anywayz, I guess in Arsenal's defense community, Silvestre is king. grin Shows how good the club is.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by chamotex(m): 4:25pm On May 06, 2009
Ermm, did someone say it's enough??
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Emperoh(m): 4:26pm On May 06, 2009
chamotex:

Ermm, did someone say it's enough??
Who said so? They want kill us when we lost to Fulham and them Scousers
So they should just belly it. I love 40 boi for his spirit!!! only God know what it woulda been like where it the other way round.

Cristalz:

@Emp
Not interested. . . grin
Are you sure this is true?
This ain't the Criz i know!! Or have you repented like me?
Meanwhile, where you the one that left a voice mail on my phone about Muki?
The person said she's been transferred to the ICU of the teaching Hospital in Bansang!!
Pls take care of we mod!!! Is DDK there?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by allboyz(m): 4:28pm On May 06, 2009
Sauron U nor get work tongue why digging out those post. . .its useless after comparing it with your predos of 4 - 0 trashing of the L'arse at OLD trashford . . . i know that you are very high . .so i reserve my arguement till you drank some garri to cool you nerves grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 4:32pm On May 06, 2009
@Emp
  They should just endure for a few more hours.  .  .by the time Chelsea and Barca start their own clash, there'll be something new to move on to. For now.  .  .this is the place right here. grin

And, repented? I'm innocent o, have always been.  .  .got nothing to repent of. grin Muki is fine. . .I'm taking good care of her. DK went to donate blood for her use. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by No2Atheism(m): 4:36pm On May 06, 2009
Cristalz:

Hey, I won't have you guys making fun of my dear Allboyz. grin

@No2A
 You wouldn't dare!! grin My Rottweilers will chew off your behind. grin

@Emp
Not interested.  .  . grin

@coded guy
  Dude, Arsene Wenger has been relegated from the list of right-thinking gaffers. How many Arses, even Mancs, could make sense of that deal? Anywayz, I guess in Arsenal's defense community, Silvestre is king. grin Shows how good the club is.
Even your rottweilers would be mesmerized by the sight of the hunk, in your case may be i might dine with a manc,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by chamotex(m): 4:36pm On May 06, 2009
Arse-Anal now a laughing stock.  sad sad grin grin

[img]http://picsrv.manutd.com/?fif=/manu/img_10_28765_7772.jpg&obj=iip,1.0&wid=500[/img]
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by codedguy1(m): 4:38pm On May 06, 2009
@ Criz

Hope you are ok with maintaining this sports section alone. i coulda sworn there was another MOD.

Seun must pay overtime for this yo womans' job you are doing.

Has Muki retired?? grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by khanye(m): 4:40pm On May 06, 2009
@ allboyz

How was ur nite
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 4:43pm On May 06, 2009
@coded
Muki has been upgraded. . .but she still helps me when she's not too swamped. Ain't just me. wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by No2Atheism(m): 4:45pm On May 06, 2009
Cristalz:

@coded
Muki has been upgraded. . .but she still helps me when she's not too swamped. Ain't just me. wink
upgraded to super drone or super mod,

Muki is that true, when was your last upgrade, CC cup or DD cup, grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 4:46pm On May 06, 2009
allboyz:

Sauron U nor get work tongue why digging out those post. . .its useless after comparing it with your predos of 4 - 0 trashing of the L'arse at OLD trashford . . . i know that you are very high . .so i reserve my arguement till you drank some garri to cool you nerves grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

U don't have any decorum. . . . .
Another DVD is coming out this summer.
TROPHYLESS season 4($29.99)
Available at HMV, Vrigin Megastores and all other big departmental stores.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by No2Atheism(m): 4:50pm On May 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

@Sauron it don do now,

- Yes you won both legs hands down,
- Yes your team is currently far far better than ours,
- Yes Arsene Wenger is a hopeless tactician
- Yes you have won more trophies in europe and england and would continue to do so so long as wenger sticks to his policy,

Can you now please stop the jeering and ridicule already , undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by codedguy1(m): 4:52pm On May 06, 2009
@ Criz

Please define Upgrade as in Muki's case to clarify things.

We care grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 4:54pm On May 06, 2009
@No2A
 Must you think in those terms? tongue Shez a super mod, just that she doesn't wear spandex. grin

coded guy:

@ Criz

Please define Upgrade as in Muki's case to clarify things.

We care grin grin

Abi you dey fear.  .  . grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Ibime(m): 4:55pm On May 06, 2009
Muki is now an admin.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by No2Atheism(m): 5:01pm On May 06, 2009
Cristalz:

@No2A
 Must you think in those terms? tongue Shez a super mod, just that she doesn't wear spandex. grin
  Abi you dey fear.  .  . grin

hmm some people find women in spandex to be hot like chilli pepper, hence Muki is not yet off the hook. grin

Back to you Cristalz, I can think in those terms, cus i like you ladies (i not fit lie), and am a man who is not yet dead wood. Hence all engines are firing. The question however is not whether my engines are firing but rather in what direction they are firing towards.

About your Rottweillers wat can i do to keep them quiet when i come for a visit,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by allboyz(m): 5:03pm On May 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

This Devil is surely a Gunner fan . . .why are you everly worried about the "4 trophyless season" ? hmm? . . . or did your coach send you out to scout for fans? grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by No2Atheism(m): 5:05pm On May 06, 2009
no mind sauron , is secretly a gunners fan, hence why he knows he can get the dvd at HMV and other uk stores,

even if we be gunners fan sef no sabi bother to get them dvds
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Tmoni(m): 5:07pm On May 06, 2009
Breaking News, Nicklaus Bendtner has an Ashley Cole Moment,
All Gaynners or ex- Gaynners dnt knw how to booze or do anything right at all

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1177833/Dropped-Arsenal-star-Niklas-Bendtners-trousers--shameful-exit-club-team-crash-Europe.html

see his little,

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Tmoni(m): 5:08pm On May 06, 2009
and again

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Tmoni(m): 5:09pm On May 06, 2009
to crown it all

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 5:09pm On May 06, 2009
No2Atheism:

@Sauron it don do now,

- Yes you won both legs hands down,
- Yes your team is currently far far better than ours,
- Yes Arsene Wenger is a hopeless tactician
- Yes you have won more trophies in europe and england and would continue to do so so long as wenger sticks to his policy,

Can you now please stop the jeering and ridicule already ,  undecided

So Sauron is the devil now. . . . .
Go to the United thread and see what your comrades wrote after United lost to Everton on penalties.
I don't like ribbing GAYnners. . . . . .It's like making fun of a mentally-disabled child(it's not a nice thing to do) but then y'all should stop provoking us.

allboyz:

This Devil is surely a Gunner fan . .  .why are you everly worried about the "4 trophyless season" ? hmm? . . . or did your coach send you out to scout for fans? grin grin grin grin

Scout for gutless fans like the Arses.
I saw empty seats before the hour-mark last night. . . . . .
Surely, Arsenal fans are disgraceful. . . . . .They even booed their own players off the pitch at half-time.
I heard 57,000 plastic flags are now on Ebay waiting to be sold. grin grin grin grin grin

Whose idea was the flag schitzo??  grin cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 5:12pm On May 06, 2009
@No2A
Flirting with the mod is punishable by hanging. . . grin

@Tmoni
If that's true, can you blame the guy? At least that's better than the dude that killed himself. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by allboyz(m): 5:12pm On May 06, 2009
“The most disappointing thing tonight is that we don’t feel like we’ve played the Semi-Final of the Champions League because we were out of it after 10 minutes. We had 80 minutes to play against a team who defend well and waited for the counter attack. We were in a position where we had to take all the gambles after having started quite well. The most disappointing thing is that the game was over before it started, that is most difficult to swallow.

“We can only look at ourselves I must say but it’s very, very disappointing to fight such a long way to get where we have been but to give the game away like we did tonight.

“It is the most disappointing. I felt the fans were really up for a big night and to disappoint the people who stand behind the team so much tonight hurts really.”

The TRUTH!!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by toxicguy: 5:14pm On May 06, 2009
cristalz. aren't you tired. since morning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (102)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 / Manchester City Vs Arsenal (5 - 0) On 28th August 2021 / Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.