Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help (5886 Views)

Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused / For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by danot1030: 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
You let him make you a side when you dont have your own man. He's a distraction in your life you dont need him, avoid him, relate with from dostance or better still tell him to, excuse you for mr right to have access to your life.
Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
MrCork:

...so u want to break a guys heart coz he live 1000miles away & didn't introduce u to his mum?..... sweeery no ofeinse but why are u homebase fermales usualy cold blooded? angry
your bullshit here is no longer valid. If dey re all jokes,man! Dey re becoming boring....serious issues re being discussed while you re spewing rubbish......
Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by MrCork: 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
MissMalia:
your bullshit here is no longer valid. If dey re all jokes,man! Dey re becoming boring....serious issues re being discussed while you re spewing rubbish......

^^^^^side efect pf rejjection...and then she complains she cant find man on nairaland...Goat!! (no ofeense) undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^^side efect pf rejjection...and then she complains she cant find man on nairaland...Goat!! (no ofeense) undecided
*laffing so hard* I can't remember telling you I need a man on #land. FYI,am in a happy relationship with a man x10 better than you in everything you can think of. American wannabe dope.......
Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by MrCork: 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
MissMalia:

...OP Addmited she waz a gold digga by sayn she wanted the guys moiney coz he refuse to introduce her to his mother...and then fore some reason..u r suppotin her.......sweert hart..its black womens like u that make us londoners stick tp white women & for get about dakskin women!! (real talk ma nigga)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by MrCork: 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
MissMalia:
*laffing so hard* I can't remember telling you I need a man on #land. FYI,am in a happy relationship with a man x10 better than you in everything you can think of. American wannabe dope.......

...sweet hart..am from pekam london & I drive £28000(cash) range rover spot u can only dream about....u juss lost yor shance wit me coz of yor steeewpid homebase Nigeria gadeeem eddddiotck atitude! (no ofeense)

1 Like

Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by MrCork: 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
MissMalia:

..are u even lightskin sef? undecided

1 Like

Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by MrCork: 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
MissMalia:

^^^^Dakskin females are usualy too agresive! undecided

1 Like

Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by boxer022(m): 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
I advice you forget about him and move on with your life as he has some one else in mind and has already gone for her introduction.
Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by GoodFaith: 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
Re: Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help by lilspiceyy(f): 9:12am On Aug 27, 2015
MrCork:

...OP Addmited she waz a gold digga by sayn she wanted the guys moiney coz he refuse to introduce her to his mother...and then fore some reason..u r suppotin her.......sweert hart..its black womens like u that make us londoners stick tp white women & for get about dakskin women!! (real talk ma nigga)
Excuse me What did u just call me? Pls mrfowl I think u need to SHUT THE HELL UP! U knw notin about me ok?did you read my post att all?And pls don't comment on my post if u don't have anything reasonable to say.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make Your Husband Happy. / Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex / Erotic Story: My Last Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.