Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Why Do Guys Take Good Women For Granted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Take Good Women For Granted (5885 Views)

35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / Sex Is Not Fight: Guys Take Note Pls / 4 Things You Can Do If You're Being Taken For Granted In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Take Good Women For Granted by Hadez(f): 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
I've been thinking about this for a while, and I can no longer keep it. cry

Please I Want us to discuss about this, why do men takes a good girl for granted? You see guys spending almost 75% of their earnings on call girls and can't even treat that good girl that bearly demands like a queen that she truly is.

I was also a victim of this act, and I know many ladies out there are victims of this act too. Why are men heartless to good ladies angry
Re: Why Do Guys Take Good Women For Granted by gabinogem(m): 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
like charge repel, unlike charge attract...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Take Good Women For Granted by firstking01(m): 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
It's vice and versa.
Re: Why Do Guys Take Good Women For Granted by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
My opinion is that the good girls settle for the popular guys regardless of the guys 'reputation' or personality' ...Don't sell yourself short, be bold and go meet some new guys, if your relationship is "rough" now, it is important to talk it over as mature people and work towards it!
Re: Why Do Guys Take Good Women For Granted by DanielGb(m): 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
Re: Why Do Guys Take Good Women For Granted by thesuave10(m): 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
Berlynn:
My opinion is that the good girls settle for the popular guys regardless of the guys 'reputation' or personality' ...Don't sell yourself short, be bold and go meet some new guys, if your relationship is "rough" now, it is important to talk it over as mature people and work towards it!

Sounds good. We should fvcking meet tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Take Good Women For Granted by Luizkid(m): 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
cos the bad girls are more fun to be with grin
Re: Why Do Guys Take Good Women For Granted by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
You've been a victim of this too?

So you're trying to say you're a good girl?!
Well if you're, then you need to start dating better men.

There are guys out there like myself that'll appreciate and worship a good girl. But if we approach women like you, you ask us to get lost because we're nice guys.

You date bad guys hence they take you for granted.
So trying dating the nice guy that comes your way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Take Good Women For Granted by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
Op is telling us she is a good gurl,welldone. grin who good epp?
Re: Why Do Guys Take Good Women For Granted by Adeinfo: 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
Women don't take men for granted, it should be girls because womanhood implies maturity which makes a woman different from a girl. Many ladies at behaving like a girl claiming to be a woman. A woman commands respect while a lady demands attention, this explain why girls who have personality disorder and self-esteem issues fall for a player and they are not able to stand up to him to communicate values they possess and reflect it. Hence, that's why girls are taken for granted and immature ladies are never taken seriously by responsible men.
Re: Why Do Guys Take Good Women For Granted by 0ubenji(m): 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
Coz the so-called good women/girls have a bad taste in men

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Take Good Women For Granted by 0ubenji(m): 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
Adeinfo:
Women don't take men for granted, it should be girls because womanhood implies maturity which makes a woman different from a girl. Many ladies at behaving like a girl claiming to be a woman. A woman commands respect while a lady demands attention, this explain why girls who have personality disorder and self-esteem issues fall for a player and they are not able to stand up to him to communicate values they possess and reflect it. Hence, that's why girls are taken for granted and immature ladies are never taken seriously by responsible men.
av u Eva met a stupid woman at all?
Being a woman is not a license to behavioural perfection

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Take Good Women For Granted by IamLEGEND1: 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
since Nobody is asking the most question here I'll go ahead and do it: how good is your head game?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Take Good Women For Granted by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2016

Re: Why Do Guys Take Good Women For Granted by DeLioncourt: 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hadez:

Please I Want us to discuss about this, why do men takes a good girl for granted? You see guys spending almost 75% of their earnings on call girls and can't even treat that good girl that bearly demands like a queen that she truly is.

I was also a victim of this act, and I know many ladies out there are victims of this act too. Why are men heartless to good ladies angry

you're generalizing. I like good women..so I can make em badddd...just how i like em. grin
Re: Why Do Guys Take Good Women For Granted by McBrooklyn(m): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
Because most guys of nowadays haff join the bahd gang cheesy cheesy

The Yoruba Demons cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Take Good Women For Granted by IncomeClass: 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
I think it's the nature of guys. They like to work hard for what they want

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=714rrKcF9bQ
Re: Why Do Guys Take Good Women For Granted by Beamborla(f): 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
Because what they really want is a 'good-bad-lady' just like the ladies also want a 'good-bad-guy' and not Mr.nice guy.

Very few people can combine the two and strike a balance. Truth is, good/nice is boring so they opt for the bad ones with a lil good attributes in then.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Take Good Women For Granted by Lsofdk(m): 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
since Nobody is asking the most question here I'll go ahead and do it:
how good is your head game?
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Take Good Women For Granted by Tinalex(f): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
@Op its cos, when you are good,you become too easy and take the fun out of the whole thing. Have you ever heard of "humans gets attracted to what they can't decipher". Once guyz decode you...that's the end. Note again- good girls are too easy
Re: Why Do Guys Take Good Women For Granted by Tinalex(f): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
@Op its cos, when you are good,you become too easy and take the fun out of the whole thing. Have you ever heard of "humans gets attracted to what they can't decipher". Once guyz decode you...that's the end. Note again- good girls are too easy. My 2cent tho

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Take Good Women For Granted by Rajosh(m): 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
They've said it all. Ladies prefer 'bad' guys to nice guys. 'Bad' guy treats them according to his DNA then they say guys are the same. Next time, look at the big picture before saying yes.
Re: Why Do Guys Take Good Women For Granted by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
Why do girls take good men like me for granted undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Take Good Women For Granted by Rajosh(m): 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
Beamborla:
Because what they really want is a 'good-bad-lady' just like the ladies also want a 'good-bad-guy' and not Mr.nice guy.

Very few people can combine the two and strike a balance. Truth is, good/nice is boring so they opt for the bad ones with a lil good attributes in then.
ori e pe. you a good-bad-lady.
Re: Why Do Guys Take Good Women For Granted by ALAGA1: 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

Re: Why Do Guys Take Good Women For Granted by sexymoma(f): 4:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
My blooda you jos wrote my mind... walai op if u nor sabi, go dey do good gurl for the matter... mtcheew pele oooo.. angry make nobody quote me ooo...
Re: Why Do Guys Take Good Women For Granted by Loyalblak007(f): 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hadez:

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Take Good Women For Granted by RoyalBlak007: 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
Loyalblak007:

Seconded

this is the kinda

thread you like cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Take Good Women For Granted by Loyalblak007(f): 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

this is the kinda

thread you like cheesy

Yes na grin grin

We good girls

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Take Good Women For Granted by Gladiator1: 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
B'cos Ladies take guys for granted
Re: Why Do Guys Take Good Women For Granted by jnrbayano(m): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
What makes one good?
Re: Why Do Guys Take Good Women For Granted by Adeinfo: 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
Beamborla:

Continue deceiving yourself with and follow stereotype till you are taught a lesson. Someone is either bad or good. You can't combine both

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Are Not Logical Beings / See How Ladies Are Deceiving Men With S*xy Body Online / Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.