Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

A Nigerian Man Charged With Bigamy For Marrying Three Jamaican Women - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nigerian Man Charged With Bigamy For Marrying Three Jamaican Women (1965 Views)

British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos / Female Banker, Others Charged With Defrauding Emir Of Kano’s Account (photos) / Two Sisters Beat Up Ex-husband For Marrying Their Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Man Charged With Bigamy For Marrying Three Jamaican Women by Epi: 9:45pm On Mar 14, 2009
Nigerian accused of multiple marriages

The Fraud Squad arrested a Nigerian man last week, accused of marrying three Jamaican women over a six-month period last year.

Shadrach Momah was arrested during an operation carried out by Fraud Squad detectives and officers from the immigration department.

Momah was reportedly suspected to be involved in a passport racket.

The police say they raided an office occupied by Momah on Ripon Road in St Andrew. While going through some documents, it was discovered that he had married three Jamaican women between last July and December.

One of the women was reportedly taken to Nigeria where they got married.

Investigators say documents were seized which show that Momah has been to a number of countries and has married numerous women.

Momah was then charged with bigamy and appeared in the Corporate Area Resident Magistrate's Court on Wednesday. He was remanded. He returns today.

http://www.ngex.com/news/public/newsinfo.php?nid=7897

http://www.jamaica-star.com/thestar/20090313/news/news7.html
Re: A Nigerian Man Charged With Bigamy For Marrying Three Jamaican Women by osisi2(f): 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2009
he should tell them it's his culture
Re: A Nigerian Man Charged With Bigamy For Marrying Three Jamaican Women by Osama12: 4:27am On Aug 13, 2010
**osisi:

grin grin grin
Re: A Nigerian Man Charged With Bigamy For Marrying Three Jamaican Women by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 14, 2010
**osisi:

abi oooo grin
Re: A Nigerian Man Charged With Bigamy For Marrying Three Jamaican Women by agitator: 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2010
**osisi:

Why this pipul want to curtail this man target na, abi na bad belle?

them sure sae him no be chief? grin

(1) (Reply)

Se.xual Harrasment,victimised Student Fight Back / My Neigbour Purposely Set Her Self Unclad To Swear She Didn't A Crime She Made / I Poisoned My Husband Because I Was Tired – Housewife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.