Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Help A Rape Victim - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Rape Victim (1098 Views)

Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You? / Leaked Nudes Of Akwa Ibom Girl: Victim Heads To Police / Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Rape Victim by ebijimi7(m): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
good day nairalanders please I Need each and every ones help
I have a girlfriend that was raped some years back thou she was a virgin and was forcefully sexed due to the pain she has Ben scared of sex some times if she is alone she will start crying please how can intake er mind off pain in sex because its making me scared of her and I feel like having sex at times but she doesn't want me to cheat on her and am already lusting after other girls please advice me
Re: Help A Rape Victim by blaze2cool(m): 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
humm

wait not gud to have sex before marriage na.....
Re: Help A Rape Victim by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
t
Re: Help A Rape Victim by Cutehector(m): 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Help A Rape Victim by hidee20(m): 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
undecided cry
Re: Help A Rape Victim by ebijimi7(m): 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
blaze2cool:
humm

wait not gud to have sex before marriage na.....
she said even if we get married I will drug her to have sex am just fed up
Re: Help A Rape Victim by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
hidee20:
undecided cry
who die naa? cheesy abi y u dey cry?
Re: Help A Rape Victim by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
leave her sorry ass,she is playing hard to get!

1 Like

Re: Help A Rape Victim by blaze2cool(m): 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
ebijimi7:
just train her on the right path make her see u as that special one and make her feel safe around u i know its not easy but if u do it right she will see that grate man who isnt lost after sex alone but her hero
Re: Help A Rape Victim by shaiba(f): 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
To help her, that is if you really want to, you have to take your mind of the issue of sex. Can u do that for a friend? Lol

Its going to take a lot of talking and therapy sessions (with a trained certified Psychiatrist), she needs someone she can trust, one who could help her come back to the real world. Right now she has a life but not living the life. Also keep her in your prayers.

No one is perfect, most times our past teaches us to camouflage and we become masters of shutting out pain, sorrow, heart aches etc. and we become numb to joy, peace and love that surrounds us.

I wish you help her as a friend and don't look at what you can get out of it. Could be the reason God made your paths to cross.

Just my thoughts anyway.

1 Like

Re: Help A Rape Victim by highdreez(m): 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
ebijimi7:
Omo,na ur mama head dey help u o...she don get HIV.
Re: Help A Rape Victim by donholy28(m): 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
Carry her go yabaleft....she get mental
Re: Help A Rape Victim by chibwike(m): 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
Get married to her
Re: Help A Rape Victim by MrCork: 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
ebijimi7:
I have a girlfriend that was raped some years back thou she was a virgin and was forcefully sexed due to the pain she has Ben scared of sex some times if she is alone she will start crying please how can intake er mind off pain in sex because its making me scared of her and I feel like having sex at times but she doesn't want me to cheat on her and am already lusting after other girls please advice me

..bro truss m.... Mrs Chima & Missclassy gots yor bak on this.. they giv the best advise! wink

1 Like

Re: Help A Rape Victim by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
its such a traumatising experience,I feelso bad for her. Please be the Friend she needs,and try to make her understand she has to be willing to heal from the pain. It will take a while but she needs you okay.

I like to share my own experiencs though I've never been raped,but I've come close to been raped four whole times at different times,though I escaped of which I'm still wondering how,the fear is still there though I know I'm getting over and still fighting.

It was affecting my relationships so at a point with the help of a friend who cares I had to take the bull by the horn.

Plz be with her she needs you and forge about sex for now.
Re: Help A Rape Victim by funlord(m): 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
grin All these bloody labe orun storytellers? Those this look like a policeland? See question!
Re: Help A Rape Victim by AmiLaHoit(f): 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
Take her to a clinic for counselling.
Re: Help A Rape Victim by Johnnoah1st: 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
ebijimi7:
LET HER SEE A PSYCHOLOGIST.
Re: Help A Rape Victim by hidee20(m): 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
who die naa? cheesy abi y u dey cry?

Na my fellow nigga sixth sense.... cry...pls,morn with me,will you?

(1) (Reply)

Guys! Which Part Of A Girl’s Body Do You Think Tattoos Look Best? / How True Is This Statement About Ladies / Female Youth Corper Storms LG In Her Wedding Gown For Head Count (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.