Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (66555 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2009
Right posting Debo
I respect the openness of your opinion
Its a game of 180mins hence no one can say its over. Thos who wrote us off against Porto had to lick their vomit tongue
In truth and as much as i am sentimental about Man U, i hate what i saw last night.
I don't think thats what made me a football fan.

I need to use this game as a posture for Good football.
Less than 7hrs to go!!

Crizzle
The key is protecting the full backs
Fergie doesn't want to concede, he also wants to attack.
Whats the formula? Playing Park means Giggs may not play or move to the middle
Moving Giggs to the middle may give Fabregas the chance to operate optimally. Giggs may not have the energy to mark him.
This is gamble number 1.
Playing Ando will force Giggs to the wings surely this sends Ji parking  cheesy or come in as a sub
The good thing is, if Anderson is having a good game, fabregas or whomever is the engine room will be well marshalled
But the gamble in it is leaving either of Evra or O'shea open. If Nasri plays 11, O'shea go hear am. Evra I strongly believe can cope with Walcott
Ronaldo should go to the centre and allow Rooney on the left attacking wing. This will allow Rooney to cut in and shoot with his right
His crosses are also deadly. I trust Rooney's spirit going forward and also returning to help the defence.
The guy is the definition of Horsepower. I think this sorts out the left wing
Giggs assuming he plays on the right, may not have all the strenght coming back to help O'shea but lets assume he can cope
Ronaldo and Berba should be in the attack. I wanna include Fletcher in this team but i know not where to fix him.

All in all, here is my team for this evening.

VDS
  O'shea           Rio                Vidic            Evra

Giggs               Carrick           Anderson

Ronaldo                            Rooney
                              Berbatov

Looks weird but hey, these guys will play 4-5-1
Someone tell me whats the loophole in this formation?
I think i have been able to create and attacking formation and also create a shield for the defence.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2009
Cristalz:

@Brash
Ando's not a prolific goal scorer, but I'm sure Song has got Ando's name on his list of soccer idols. grin

Whatever Crizzle

We will give a good account of ourselves tonight

An away goal is going to be crucial, and Song might just about nick it! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Tmoni(m): 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2009
We shall overcome and continue with pictures like this

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2009
Cristalz:

@Brash
Ando's not a prolific goal scorer, but I'm sure Song has got Ando's name on his list of soccer idols. grin

Ando must have been begging Song for some footie trainings

Cristalz:

@allboyz
Abeg make una nor carry Vela reach OT o. . .we don't want our players coming down with Swine flu!!

I don't even want him to be there at least not today.

~Sauron~:

Song and Anderson?? Are u smoking cheap 'caine??

u gotta be kidding me . . .or is there another Anderson at Old Trasshford??

~Sauron~:

I don't really see Wenger beating Ferguson over 2 legs. It's highly impossible.

cool your nerve bro . . . it aint a 10.000 meter race,we got only 180mins of footie to settle it all.

~Sauron~:

Prediction: Man Utd 4-0 Arsenal.

I laugh in Arabic . . .you aren't playing Westbrom bro! its Arsenal FC!!! . . .you are here screaming 4 - 0 . . .when your Coach is begging his players to win/score 1 - 0 and start defending. . .his afraid of Arsenal's pace. . . you want link? No! that would spoil your mood grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2009
Whatever Crizzle

We will give a good account of ourselves tonight

An away goal is going to be crucial, and Song might just about nick it!

yeah , u can score an away goal. we wont mind if we put 4 or 5 in ur net!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2009
tkb417:

yeah , u can score an away goal. we wont mind if we put 4 or 5 in ur net!!!
lol . . .

I see VDS picking up balls from his net at intervals . .if he is slow at it. . .i think Rio/Vidic would help out

3 - 3 / 3 - 2

Gunners 1800
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2009
@Emp
 Ronaldo is not an out and out center man, and neither is Rooney a winger. Rooney plays better in the middle, and then he spreads his wings from there.
  Ronaldo plays better on the wings (he can travel there with the ball at top speed and cross beautifully), and then he spreads his wings from the wings to and from the middle.

And, we don't do well with 4-3-3, or 4-5-1. Remember our key strength is width. That always works for us.  .  .besides, the Arses play with width too.

Ando should start ,and O'Shea should only come on if a sub is required. Rafael as RB is still my choice.  .  .Walcott and Nasri will break O'Shea's slender waist, and leave him making dangerous tackles out of frustration. Gosh, I really wish for Wes.
  Giggs is not a man-marker, especially for a player like Cesc. That job should be for Ando/Park. Giggs could do wings, hez got good crosses, but usually I prefer him in the middle. He is a midfield controller.

I agree with your MF, but move Ronaldo back to his wing position, move Rooney just behind Berbatov. Strike O'Shea out for Rafael.  .  .kid can be subbed if he messes up, but I don't think he will. He just needs to be reminded that he is a defender ,not an attacker,lol. If Wes is available, even better. He should start, Rafael will be the sub.

Another thing.  .  .someone should tell Ryan Giggs not to take all the corners. Sometimes his corner kicks are just so messed up! And Ronaldo should not take all the free kicks.  .  .he always hits the wall these days.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 12:52pm On Apr 29, 2009
MrCrackles:

There he goes again with his gobblydygooks! grin
4-0? U mustav choked on an overdose of horse radish lastnight!
Fingers crossed on your lofty dream which wont come true, even if Jesus chucked you a crystal ball! grin grin

What makes this tie exciting is we don't even need to play Ronaldo, Tevez, Giggs or Scholes to tonk Arsenal.
How i wish Ferguson can start the same team that raped y'all 4-0 in the FA cup last season.

MrCrackles:

We know how you predicted a drubbing last year, but you got tonked 2-0!
We know how you predicted a destruction against Everton, but you got cream crackered!

Who tonked us 2-0??
United always score against the Arses.

MrCrackles:

Sauron, I-laugh like the NL resident lunatic, TUMFULU! grin cheesy grin

I ain't surprised.
You don't only laugh like TUMFULU these days, you reason like him. grin

GIVE US THIS DAY: RONNIE
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Akolawole(m): 1:08pm On Apr 29, 2009
@Sharoun, Criz et al

Is Ronaldo's goal against Porto a "Real" goal? tongue cry

Dont you think its "Fashanu/Bruce" between William Hills and the two Brazillians(Ronaldo and Porto Goalie)? grin

How on earth could somebody hit the ball from that point without looking at the goal post at all? C'mon

Hitting the ball that hard in 6th minute. Cant believe that!

I have seen goals but this is in another realm of spirits.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2009
Akolawole:

@Sharoun, Criz et al

That is why he is the BEST player in the world.
Money cannot buy Ronaldo's mercurial skills.
He can score all kinda goals and that is why i believe he is better than Leo Messi.
5000 Messis couldn't have scored that.

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2009
If Rooney plays in the middle I will be glad. He is still not mature enough to play as a CF - he will be running from the halfway line to the box all night dissipating energy all over the place. When he gets frustrated, he will then be booked. Placing him on the wing focuses his energy and makes him dangerous - watch the second half of the scumtwat game.

Cristalz:

Aw, Debozzie [b]expects a loss [/b]for the Arses. Why? Aren't you confident enough in your team?

If you were a gaffer, you should be sacked,lol. At the very least, hope for a draw, but don't go into a game expecting your team to lose, whether the odds are against the players or not.

I am pragmatic. I am not going for a loss but a WIN. Understanding my team and it's weaknesses means I will accept (different from expecting) a 2-1 score in favour of the scumtwats.

Of course I want us to win, but a 2-1 loss or a 0-0 draw would be OK.

Away goals will not decide the tie - someone will win outright over the two legs.

Cesc and Walcott need to have the game of their lives tonight, so does Song. If those three hit their stride, the scumtwats will lose.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2009
debosky:

If Rooney plays in the middle I will be glad. He is still not mature enough to play as a CF - he will be running from the halfway line to the box all night dissipating energy all over the place. When he gets frustrated, he will then be booked. Placing him on the wing focuses his energy and makes him dangerous - watch the second half of the scumtwat game.

He played as a CF when United pasted Arsenal 4-0 last season.
The way he turned Gallas and Toure in the first 45 mins was simply brilliant. On his day, Rooney is a handful to any defence.
If Rooney finds good support from players like Tevez, Ronaldo, Anderson, Carrick and Fletcher, he would get a hatrick against Arsenal.
The beauty of this tie is Arsenal's weak defence.

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2009
Akolawole:

@Sharoun, Criz et al

Dont you think its "Fashanu/Bruce" between William Hills and the two Brazillians(Ronaldo and Porto Goalie)? grin

How on earth could somebody hit the ball from that point without looking at the goal post at all? C'mon

Hitting the ball that hard in 6th minute. Cant believe that!

I have seen goals but this is in another realm of spirits.

When you've got it, you've got it. Instinct, is all.

He is simply a goal-scoring genius.  .  .not a constant one, but bottom line, he is. I hope he gives Almunia a similar one to give the Arse sleepless nights for 2 weeks! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2009
My team for tonight:

VDS

JOS  Rio  Vida  Evra

Park  Ando  Carrick   Ronnii

Giggs
              Rooney
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Dammyray(m): 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2009
Haha baba greedy small oo him no even fit call him friend give am 1 , lol  grin grin shocked shocked baba dey show sey go do your own , pls what are you thinking on the squred that will be use today?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2009
chamotex:

My team for tonight:

VDS

JOS  Rio  Vida  Evra

Park  Ando  Carrick   Ronnii

Giggs
              Rooney

I will go with. . . .

VDS

Rafael         Rio           Vidic          Evra

Carrick       Fletcher

JS Park           Anderson               Ronaldo

Rooney
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2009
@Debo
 Rooney not mature enough? Funny.

See, there are some players that should not be restricted 'cos they show talent in a number of places. Focusing them in one spot may be good, but it will restrict them, so when you need back-up in another place, that player that showed some amount of skill there before will be close to useless.

Ronaldo is a good example. He is a lovely winger, but he shines in the hole, and defends fairly well. Rooney is another. I cannot even imagine Wayne Rooney strictly hugging the wings.  .  .he is a creator, an originator. And such players do not hug any one place. They roam, with their base being where they are most comfortable, and in Rooney's case, that's the hole. Supporting striker.

Now Dimitar Berbatov is the kind of player you focus in a spot, 'cos he is not a roamer. When he roams, he is close to useless. When he is focused, he is dangerous. If Fergie could just tell him to concentrate on getting behind y'allz back line and sneaking clever balls in from Rooney and co, he will get at least a goal.

Rooney and Ron are not huggers.  .  .Berba is. The R dudes are roamers.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2009
~Sauron~:

I will go with. . . .

VDS

Rafael         Rio           Vidic          Evra

Carrick       Fletcher

JS Park           Anderson               Ronaldo

Rooney

Not bad . . . . I would have prefered Rafael to start but I think Fergie will opt for JOS. Fergie might be shagging O'Shea's sister. cheesy
I think your team might be better for the away leg.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2009
Sorry to digress.

dayokanu's been awfully quiet on this thread.
debosky,are you dayokanu in disguise?
Ronaldo is still the best player in the world.Mesi still has some way to achieving that title.The past few weeks have shown thi to be true.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2009
chamotex:

Not bad . . . . I would have prefered Rafael to start but I think Fergie will opt for JOS. Fergie might be shagging O'Shea's sister. cheesy
I think your team might be better for the away leg.

Arsenal will always give it a go. . . . . .
We need water carriers to stifle their midfield and play intelligent balls to the forward men.
How did we beat em 4-0 last season?? Because we stopped em playing from their midfield.

Anderson will put Cesc in his pocket while Fletcher will close down rookies like Song and Nasri.
Carrick will have the single job of threading his crisp passes to Rooney and Ronaldo and goals will flow.
It's a difficult tie to call as there will be no HOME/AWAY schitzo.
Either of em can win home and away. We can lose tonight and beat Arsenal convincingly at the Emirates.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2009
Eastbay:

Sorry to digress.

dayokanu's been awfully quiet on this thred.
debosky,are you dayokanu in disguise?
Ronaldo is still the best player in the world.Mesi still has some way to achieving that title.The past few weeks have shown thi to be true.

This is the greatest insult I have ever received. Compared to an ennyluv loving, gap toothed kanu-esque Munchen lover.  sad

I demand a public, unreserved, total apology.

Sharon - the reason you beat us 4-0 last year was Wenger's idiotic selection. He threw away that game before it even started. This is why I keep harping on this fact - all predictions are useless till we see the sides.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2009
Come on, guys, let's get into the head of our gaffer and make realistic formations!!

All of the above, Ferguson will not do.  He won't play Giggs as a supporting striker when Berba, Tev, and Macheda are available. He won't play Rooney alone up there.  .  .he rarely does, for good reason I'm sure.

And, we're most likely doing 4-4-2.

@Eastbay
 DK hasn't seen anything new to criticize yet.  .  .the second he does, he'll come sprinting back here. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2009
Criz
Remove Marcheda from that formation
This is not the premier league.

Sauron, your formation is more like damage control and won't get us goals
I want to have both fletcher Anderson and carrick in my team but for attacking footie's sake, mba!! grin
You just have Rooney, Ronaldo and Giggs. One more attack minded person will do
I dare suggest Tevez starts and Berba comes in as a sub eventhough i know Baba will not do that.
Your formation is best suited for OT

Debo
You are now DDK? Chei!!!! Alu!! shocked shocked shocked
eastbay don kill you!! I wonder how Muki enjoys?
Or are they two of a kind? cool shocked tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2009
i like Sauron's Formation tongue i hope Ferggie listens and do just that . . . it favors L'arse

there would be a lot of runnings from the counter from my boyz then. . . we wouldn't play the midfield ball wit ya
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2009
debosky:

Sharon - the reason you beat us 4-0 last year was Wenger's idiotic selection. He threw away that game before it even started. This is why I keep harping on this fact - all predictions are useless till we see the sides.

There was nothing wrong with his selection.
I saw Gallas, Toure, Cesc, Eduardo, Hleb, Eboue and Gilberto Silva in a decent 4-4-2 formation.

Emperoh:

Sauron, your formation is more like damage control and won't get us goals
I want to have both fletcher Anderson and carrick in my team but for attacking footie's sake, mba!! grin

Which of those player above are not attack-minded?
Anderson, Fletcher and Carrick are brilliant players going forward. . . .They are different to Mikel, Mascherano and Song.

You just have Rooney, Ronaldo and Giggs. One more attack minded person will do

That is all we need in the attack, . . . . .Arsenal are too open to start 4-5 strikers against em.
They will be coming to OT to play their normal football.
If we are chasing the game, Berbatov and Tevez can come in and arrest the situation.

I dare suggest Tevez starts and Berba comes in as a sub eventhough i know Baba will not do that.
Your formation is best suited for OT

We don't need Tevez and Berbatov to start this game.
It will be an overkill.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2009
Sauron
What i don't want is trying to get into a midfield battle with them
We need to by pass the middle when we have possession. Its gonna be fool hardy playing their game with them
More like Mourinho that will drag the midfield with them.

I want to see flair and a free flowing game. Maybe we should just remove Fletcher, shift Anderson to the position you have him
And then have Berbatov or Tevez in that postion. Rooney and Ronaldo can swap!!
I think i love to see Rooney on the left flank. he was in devastating form last Saturday against Spurs
How can you explain 2 goals and 3 assists?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by allboyz(m): 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2009
~Sauron~:

Which of those player above are not attack-minded?
Anderson, Fletcher and Carrick are brilliant players going forward. . . .They are different to Mikel, Mascherano and Song.

That is all we need in the attack, . . . . .Arsenal are too open to start 4-5 strikers against em.
They will be coming to OT to play their normal football.
If we are chasing the game, Berbatov and Tevez can come in and arrest the situation.

We don't need Tevez and Berbatov to start this game.
It will be an overkill.

i laugh in Arabic . . .why don't you kindly use the 'Overkill' then . .and bury L''arse in the 1st leg so that you can rest players for the 2nd leg and hence,concentrate of the EPL . . . .shit!!!! . . .y'all would craw today , i swear!!!!

too mouthy - o lenu gan bi eku
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2009
~Sauron~:

There was nothing wrong with his selection.
I saw Gallas, Toure, Cesc, Eduardo, Hleb, Eboue and Gilberto Silva in a decent 4-4-2 formation.

decent indeed - Bertie that had played barely 8 times all season and was rustier than Iya Basira's frying pan?, Eboue that couldn't control a pass all game and to top it all off, Hoyte and Traore who can't get starting berths at relegation threatened clubs??

If that was decent I don't know what indecent means. You can fool your fellow scumtwats by claiming some 'tactic' won you the game, but astute observers know that the four players I named above with atrocious performances killed the game.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2009
Emperoh:

Sauron
What i don't want is trying to get into a midfield battle with them
We need to by pass the middle when we have possession. Its gonna be fool hardy playing their game with them
More like Mourinho that will drag the midfield with them.

We need to stop Cesc from playing.
That was what Anderson did when we sodomised em 4-0 at OT.
Cesc is the only intelligent player in their team and if u allow him to settle and find Adebayor, they might score goals.
Chelsea stopped Liverpool from playing by shackling Gerrard thus taking Torres completely out of the game.
They still won 3-1 away from home despite man-marking Gerrard. cheesy cheesy

I want to see flair and a free flowing game. Maybe we should just remove Fletcher, shift Anderson to the position you have him
And then have Berbatov or Tevez in that postion. Rooney and Ronaldo can swap!!
I think i love to see Rooney on the left flank. he was in devastating form last Saturday against Spurs
How can you explain 2 goals and 3 assists?

Knowing Ferguson, he won't start all the fabulous four against Arsenal.
It's not as if tonight's game is the 2nd leg with Arsenal leading 3-0. . . . .This is the first leg.
We have to be cautious and stop our opponents from functioning while we strangle them.

allboyz:

i laugh in Arabic . . .why don't you kindly use the 'Overkill' then . .and bury L''arse in the 1st leg so that you can rest players for the 2nd leg and hence,concentrate of the EPL . . . .shit!!!! . . .y'all would craw today , i swear!!!!

We have a very important game against Boro on saturday.
Why overkill Arsenal when our fringe players can do that anyways??

too mouthy - o lenu gan bi eku

Make sure you are here by 9.45 tonight.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nyabinghi(m): 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2009
English FA Cup - Round 5 - KO 17:15
Man Utd 4 (3) - 0(0) Arsenal
Rooney 16
Fletcher 20
Nani 38
Fletcher 74

At Old Trafford on 16-02-2008

Man Utd: Van der Sar ,Brown ,Ferdinand ,Vidic ,Evra ,Fletcher ,Carrick ,Anderson (Scholes ,72 ) ,Park ,Rooney (Saha ,71 ) ,Nani
Subs not used: Kuszczak,O'Shea,Tevez,

Arsenal: Lehmann ,Hoyte ,Gallas ,Toure ,Traore ,Eboue (sent off 49),Fabregas (Flamini ,70 ) ,Silva ,Hleb (Adebayor ,70 ) ,Eduardo (Senderos ,71 ) ,Bendtner
Subs not used Fabianski,Clichy,

Bookings: Ferdinand ,Fletcher ,Rooney (Man Utd) Adebayor ,Eduardo ,Silva (Arsenal)

Attendance: 75550

was the Arsenal team we beat last season in the fa cup a really second string.

Gallas,fabrgas,lehmann,Hleb,Gilberto,Toure,Eduardo,bendtner,Hoyte(Over 6 years as a gunner).

Nani,Park,Fletcher,Anderson were all second string players.

Another Torrid match for Gibbs, same as when Arsenal lost to Tottenham in the carling,
Once United's midfield settles, Arsenal will be in trouble.

United to win by a 2 goal Margin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2009
@Emp
 Who says Macheda can't play in the UCL? He can cut it, and you should know that. I was making a point there anyway.  .  .with all of our strikers available, Fergie will not start Giggs, a midfielder, in a major attacking position.

And, as usual, you guys are underestimating Arsenal. Same Arsenal that defeated us a number of weeks ago. They always give us a damn good fight, and taking them lightly will do more harm than good.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2009
What does Bingobinghi know about Arsenal anyways?

Traore didn't play 10 games all season, ditto Hoyte - if half your defence is made up by tyros such as these, you will suffer.

Bertie was relegated to second string from the onset of 07/08 and had no confidence and drive since he lost his place and the captaincy. Eboue was completely useless ( 07/08 is his worst season at Arsenal) even before he got red carded. The game was already lost by the time Wenger appeared to change things (he wanted to lose the game, but wanted it to be respectable - that failed).

Anyways, why should I continue? Keep dwelling in that false world - A Walcott scorcher will bring you back to reality very quickly. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (100)

Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 / Ajax vs Manchester United: Europa League Final (0 - 2) On 24th May 2017 / Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.