Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Here Is The Bride Wearing The Most UGLY Wedding Dresses EVER! Grooms, run. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is The Bride Wearing The Most UGLY Wedding Dresses EVER! Grooms, run. (2828 Views)

See Photos Of Bride Wearing Pant And Bra On Her Wedding Day Goes Vïraし $㉫㉫ Pħ✿†✿ / Gift Items Presented To A Northern Bride By Her Grooms Family / Photo: You May Kiss The Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is The Bride Wearing The Most UGLY Wedding Dresses EVER! Grooms, run. by abat4real37(f): 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
Here Is The Bride Wearing the Most UGLY Wedding Dresses EVER! Grooms, RUN

Is this A Circus Bride?

Is this a wedding dress for a marriage ceremony or a costume. . . we're confused?

Re: Here Is The Bride Wearing The Most UGLY Wedding Dresses EVER! Grooms, run. by rudebouy: 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
I dont like the wedding dress. But I like the boobs inside of itcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Bride Wearing The Most UGLY Wedding Dresses EVER! Grooms, run. by meimoks(f): 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
rudebouy:
I dont like the wedding dress. But I like the boobs inside of itcheesy.

grin the content but not the container
Re: Here Is The Bride Wearing The Most UGLY Wedding Dresses EVER! Grooms, run. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
Op, Is every white attire wedding gown/dress?
This is more like a beauty pageant for the so called bride have a crown on her head.
Re: Here Is The Bride Wearing The Most UGLY Wedding Dresses EVER! Grooms, run. by rudebouy: 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
meimoks:

grin the content but not the container

both are important my dear. Have you eva heard of d term "balanced diet?" No longer how good, nice and all a lady is, without enof cowbell milk some of us will malnurishedcheesy. Dont you get? It just has to be balanced.
Re: Here Is The Bride Wearing The Most UGLY Wedding Dresses EVER! Grooms, run. by MzBee63: 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
Contact us now for your affordable, world-class wedding dresses
Instagram: @javbridals
Facebook: www.facebook.com/javbridals

Re: Here Is The Bride Wearing The Most UGLY Wedding Dresses EVER! Grooms, run. by TokenWhiteGuy(m): 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
abat4real37:
Here Is The Bride Wearing the Most UGLY Wedding Dresses EVER! Grooms, RUN

Is this A Circus Bride?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2672785_uglybride_jpeg5415aff7fcff606457cb949be7efcde6

Is this a wedding dress for a marriage ceremony or a costume. . . we're confused?

That looks like toilet paper.

(1) (Reply)

Need Relationship Advice?? Ask Here / Ladies, Should You Allow Guys Suck Your Bre* Asts? Find Out! / How True Is This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.