Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

If Atletico Replaced These Guys, Why Do Girls Think They Cant Be Replaced(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Atletico Replaced These Guys, Why Do Girls Think They Cant Be Replaced(photo) (2885 Views)

Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend / Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Atletico Replaced These Guys, Why Do Girls Think They Cant Be Replaced(photo) by chuzzyofficial(m): 11:06am On Sep 22, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Iza9IPF5p2Q/VgEmgVrhIVI/AAAAAAAACdw/7iSKo3tvJZ8/s400/replace.jpg[/img]

A situation i was indirectly involved, gave me the idea to think about this. For some reason i don't know, ladies these days feel so important and irreplaceable.

Football is such a serious business and for Atletico Madrid as a club to be able to replace these guys, i really don not see any reason why girls/ladies should see themselves as irreplaceable...

Have your say....

Source:
http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/09/if-atletico-madrid-could-replace-these.html

cc:
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: If Atletico Replaced These Guys, Why Do Girls Think They Cant Be Replaced(photo) by faith551(m): 11:09am On Sep 22, 2015
Lol, football is a different thing altogether. It's obviously just business, you see a better person out there worth less and performs better, you sell your old better and buy the less costlier and younger best.
But if you do that with women, then you're obviously not going to settle down in 50 years time, cause their are a lot of beautiful, well mannered girls out there.
If you don't give your heart to one it will be broken by many.

1 Like

Re: If Atletico Replaced These Guys, Why Do Girls Think They Cant Be Replaced(photo) by OVI75(m): 11:16am On Sep 22, 2015
I Swear op on point.

1 Like

Re: If Atletico Replaced These Guys, Why Do Girls Think They Cant Be Replaced(photo) by austinbrown: 11:18am On Sep 22, 2015
Example one girl that I have bin asking out for over 4years now

1 Like

Re: If Atletico Replaced These Guys, Why Do Girls Think They Cant Be Replaced(photo) by calculator123(m): 11:20am On Sep 22, 2015
op,football and women are diff ball game.
Re: If Atletico Replaced These Guys, Why Do Girls Think They Cant Be Replaced(photo) by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 22, 2015
I only remember de face of dis 3 torres, aguero & costa.
Re: If Atletico Replaced These Guys, Why Do Girls Think They Cant Be Replaced(photo) by franzis(m): 11:45am On Sep 22, 2015
Adikam:
I only remember de face of dis 3 torres, aguero & costa.
third na that Chelsea pensioner radamel Falcao
Re: If Atletico Replaced These Guys, Why Do Girls Think They Cant Be Replaced(photo) by oppybouy(m): 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
franzis:
This same Chelsea pensioner was the best striker in the world 4seasons ago. And for 4seasons running before that. With a goal to game ratio bettered by only Messi and Ronaldo. It was the month's injury bro! undecided
Re: If Atletico Replaced These Guys, Why Do Girls Think They Cant Be Replaced(photo) by Intrepid01(m): 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
oppybouy:

This same Chelsea pensioner was the best striker in the world 4seasons ago. And for 4seasons running before that. With a goal to game ratio bettered by only Messi and Ronaldo. It was the month's injury bro! undecided

4 seasons ago?

Which league?
Re: If Atletico Replaced These Guys, Why Do Girls Think They Cant Be Replaced(photo) by IamLEGEND1: 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
Re: If Atletico Replaced These Guys, Why Do Girls Think They Cant Be Replaced(photo) by Leiykong(m): 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
I agree with u even Diego Forlan
Re: If Atletico Replaced These Guys, Why Do Girls Think They Cant Be Replaced(photo) by Pdizzle(m): 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
No one is irreplaceable.
Re: If Atletico Replaced These Guys, Why Do Girls Think They Cant Be Replaced(photo) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
chuzzyofficial:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Iza9IPF5p2Q/VgEmgVrhIVI/AAAAAAAACdw/7iSKo3tvJZ8/s400/replace.jpg[/img]

A situation i was indirectly involved, gave me the idea to think about this. For some reason i don't know, ladies these days feel so important and irreplaceable.

Football is such a serious business and for Atletico Madrid as a club to be able to replace these guys, i really don not see any reason why girls/ladies should see themselves as irreplaceable...

Have your say....

Source:
http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/09/if-atletico-madrid-could-replace-these.html

cc:
lalasticlala
May GOD BLESS YOU, OP.
For this, I will give you one bushmeat.

That's why I don't subscribe to single dating.
SINGLE DATING means you are married already.
MARRIAGE is an entrapment to one woman.

SINGLE DATING is the prayer of any married couple.
so why should I conceive that idea now that am single.?

This is the best time we have to choose the BEST among all and marry , to get entrapped.
Re: If Atletico Replaced These Guys, Why Do Girls Think They Cant Be Replaced(photo) by x6blade(m): 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
austinbrown:
your case is strong
Re: If Atletico Replaced These Guys, Why Do Girls Think They Cant Be Replaced(photo) by chuzzyofficial(m): 7:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
x6blade:
your case is strong

lol
Re: If Atletico Replaced These Guys, Why Do Girls Think They Cant Be Replaced(photo) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nice mathematics
Re: If Atletico Replaced These Guys, Why Do Girls Think They Cant Be Replaced(photo) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
austinbrown:

You get fortitude o, 4 what??
Re: If Atletico Replaced These Guys, Why Do Girls Think They Cant Be Replaced(photo) by Ijaya123: 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
And what is the correlation between the two instances?
Re: If Atletico Replaced These Guys, Why Do Girls Think They Cant Be Replaced(photo) by kennyland1(m): 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
three of dem don play for chelsea fc.....

1 Like

Re: If Atletico Replaced These Guys, Why Do Girls Think They Cant Be Replaced(photo) by austinbrown: 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
TroubadourM:

You get fortitude o, 4 what??
bros e be like say the girl dey renew her jazz every year
Re: If Atletico Replaced These Guys, Why Do Girls Think They Cant Be Replaced(photo) by austinbrown: 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
x6blade:
your case is strong
no be small bro
Re: If Atletico Replaced These Guys, Why Do Girls Think They Cant Be Replaced(photo) by bqlekan(m): 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
Anyone can be replaced, but you may never get the opportunity to replace some people again... never again! lipsrsealed
Re: If Atletico Replaced These Guys, Why Do Girls Think They Cant Be Replaced(photo) by ChappyChase: 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
Intrepid01:

4 seasons ago?
Which league?
Guy simply tell us you hate falcao with passion!
Re: If Atletico Replaced These Guys, Why Do Girls Think They Cant Be Replaced(photo) by ChappyChase: 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
Intrepid01:

4 seasons ago?
Which league?
Guy simply tell us you hate falcao with passion!
Re: If Atletico Replaced These Guys, Why Do Girls Think They Cant Be Replaced(photo) by chuzzyofficial(m): 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
kennyland1:
three of dem don play for chelsea fc.....
grin
Re: If Atletico Replaced These Guys, Why Do Girls Think They Cant Be Replaced(photo) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
austinbrown:
bros e be like say the girl dey renew her jazz every year

Na wa o
Re: If Atletico Replaced These Guys, Why Do Girls Think They Cant Be Replaced(photo) by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 23, 2015
franzis:
yesss i been wondering thanks
Re: If Atletico Replaced These Guys, Why Do Girls Think They Cant Be Replaced(photo) by franzis(m): 11:59am On Sep 23, 2015
oppybouy:

people hardly remember past glory.. now and the future matters

(1) (Reply)

I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL / She Professed Her Love To Me / Meet The Hottest Guy On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.