Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,300 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

247latestblog's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 247latestblog's Profile / 247latestblog's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Sports / The Bench Is Not For Samuel Kalu by 247latestblog: 12:48am On Jul 18, 2019
the Nigeria born player Samuel Kalu is a talented player that needs to be in first eleven of the Nigeria Super Eagle squad

It became so very clear that Samuel Kalu is better than so many players in the super eagle, all he needs is to be in the first eleven

The recent match between Nigeria vs Tunisia is proved that the Nigeria player SAMUEL KALU is a good player. The little opportunity he had after he was substituted into the second half of the match, he almost scored.

Let the super eagle coach put it into consideration of starting SAMUEL KALU at every beginning matches

SOURCE http://247latest.com/2019/07/17/the-bench-is-not-for-samuel-kalu/

TV/Movies / Nollywood Producer/film Editor Reveal How He Left Phone Repair Job To Film Makin by 247latestblog: 9:35am On Jul 13, 2019
http://247latest.com/2019/07/13/nollywood-producer-film-editor-reveal-how-he-left-phone-repair-job-to-film-making/

NOLLYWOOD PRODUCER/FILM EDITOR REVEAL HOW HE LEFT PHONE REPAIR JOB TO FILM MAKING

According to information, Nollywood producer Musa Felix a.k.a Felix Adams was a professional phone engineer

but left his job to join film making due to intimidation and frustration from the NIGERIA ARMY

Living or working in the military barracks is like living in bondage, you will never have the chance to make a decision or live a life that pleases you. He said

At a point, I thought life has nothing to offer until I left my shop closed and then meet this Nollywood director HUMJO OJONUGWA c.e.o HUMJO FILMS. Who took me as a brother and shelter me for about three years.

at times, so many things happened for the best in you to reveal itself, living the military barrack for Nollywood was never regret for me, instead, it’s a more value added to me, he added

also read movie alert “the ip” Nollywood producer FELIX ADAMS is set To produce a mind blowing movie Titled “THE IP”

According to him, he said, at the beginning of every good thing there is always a task to pay directly or indirectly,

Nollywood producer MUSA FELIX a.k.a FELIX ADAMS Said, in other to stay on top of the game you have to be consistency. He stated that to be successful in the industry they’re key fact to follow

HUMILITY. This is the most important key; you will have to humble yourself to everyone

TRUTH. Always be truthful, so people will not doubt your words

LOYALTY. Always be loyal

MIND YOUR BUSINESS. You must not say the thing you don’t know, at times it put you into trouble

BE CONSISTENCE, let nothing makes you run for a while because coming back is like starting from scratch

With this few point, the sky will be your limit

TV/Movies / Nollywood Producer FELIX ADAMS Is Set To Produce A Movie “the Ip” by 247latestblog: 3:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
http://247latest.com/2019/06/11/nollywood-producer-felix-adams-is-set-to-produce-a-mind-blowing-movie-titled-the-ip/

the Nollywood industry should be more concern towards the rate of scammers in Nigeria.
movie making is not all about making money from production but making society better through our written or virtual communication.

it became a clear note that a movie is not worth showing if it does not entertain, inform and educate.

So GOLDMIND FILMS has decided to embark on this movie titled “THE IP”

every device has its IP (internet protocol) as it was generated in 1976. with an IP (internet protocol) we can be able to track any conversation from any location in the www (world wide web) so Jessy at his sixty decided to create a software that can track both VPN (virtual private network) and the IP (internet protocol) Which became a threat to hackers and scammers.

watch out for this movie. I promise you will love it.

contact Goldmind films here Instagram

Crime / 10 Members Of The Boys’ Brigade Were Brutally Killed In Gombe State By Alhaji Ad by 247latestblog: 7:01am On Apr 29, 2019
http://247latest.com/2019/04/29/10-members-of-the-boys-10 Members of the Boys’ Brigade were brutally killed in Gombe State by Alhaji Adamu, a Civil Defence Officer.

The Boys’ Brigade are from ECWA Church, Bamusa, Barunde and St Peter’s Anglican Church, Madaki. The terrorist,

Adamu has a disagreement with the kids on the street. He left and returned minutes later to run over the children in procession with his car, killing 8 of them and 2 adults including their driver.

They were laid to rest yesterday. MAY THEIR SOULS REST IN PEACEbrigade-were-brutally-killed-in-gombe-state-by-alhaji-adamu-a-civil-defence-officer/

TV/Movies / I Can Act More Than The So Called Regina Daniels Fast Rising Nollywood Actress by 247latestblog: 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
in the 247latest interview today with the fast rising actress EDITH HANSON, ” i can act much more than the so called Regina Daniels’’ she said
http://247latest.com/2019/04/18/1286/

My name is Edith Hanson born in 1996 at ikot udo ika in Akwa ibom state Nigeria, the first daughter from the family of Ibe Ogbonna Hanson

acting to me is a daily life thing , facing the camera was never a first time thing to me.

Why do you said you can act much more than the so called Regina Daniels ?

regina daniel started her career at seven. Her first work was ‘Marriage of Sorrow’ (2007) which means if she could be at the industry all this years without being starred in cinema standard jobs, that means she is not a good actor.

every man or woman should have an improvement , if you’re not having improvement in your career then it’s not worth calling career.

So how long have you being in the industry?

i have being in the industry for 2 years, not just 2 years but 2 years with improvement.

how many jobs have you done?

i have done series of jobs, few to mention are . TUKI, PUSH,SEED OF GREED,THE FLOWER, THE PRICE, PAIN OF SACRIFICE, THE SURVIVAL and many more.

do you sometimes have challenges while on set?

Yes but i do not called them challenges it’s called stepping stones , the more it comes the more i get better and stronger.

so how you relax ?

music is life, whenever i’m done on set i go to my lounge and hear good to get myself ready for the next day.

are you having fear of this getting to Regina Daniels ?

absolutely not, if it gets to her and she thinks she is better than me let get paired on set.

To contact Edith Hanson

instagram https://www.instagram.com/edithhanson2015/
faceboo https://web.facebook.com/edith.hanson.35

TV/Movies / “THE LAST WEDDING” Produced By Onekutu Felix Ufedo To Be Premiered On 24th May by 247latestblog: 7:35am On Apr 03, 2019
THE LAST WEDDING” produced by Onekutu Felix Ufedo to be premiered on 24th may
The nollywood producer Onekutu Felix Ufedo who has produced series of movie that rock the cinema is here again with another blockbuster “THE LAST WEDDING”

http://247latest.com/2019/04/03/new-movie-alert-the-last-wedding-produced-by-onekutu-felix-ufedo-to-be-premiered-on-24th-may/
the movie titled “THE LAST WEDDING” produced by Onekutu Felix Ufedo will be premiered on 24th may at cinema nationwide

it’s a about story that talks about the real life of men and women before and after marriage.

According to Onekutu Felix Ufedo , the blockbuster which is set to rock the cinemas is his most successful production . this is not my first movie and it’s sure not gonna be the last, he added

don’t miss this , to a cinema and get entertained with “THE LAST WEDDING” on 24th of may

TV/Movies / Secrets Of Netflix Since 1997 Nollywood Producer Mr Onekutu Felix Ufedo Reveals by 247latestblog: 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
http://247latest.com/2019/04/02/secrets-of-netflix-since-1997-nollywood-producer-mr-onekutu-felix-ufedo-reveals/
[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]the real fact about life is that, no one knows when you started all the’re after is how you are now.

do ou know netflix was there since 1997?
yes it was. netflix became know to most of the nigeria after the premiere of the film Lionheart Produces by genevieve nnaji on netflix.

these are few secrects of netflix since 1997

1997 to 2001

1997 – Reed Hastings and software executive Marc Randolph co-found Netflix to offer online movie rentals.
1998 – Netflix launches the first DVD rental and sales site, netflix.com.
1999 – Netflix debuts a subscription service, offering unlimited DVD rentals for one low monthly price.
2000 – Netflix introduces a personalized movie recommendation system, which uses Netflix members’ ratings to accurately predict choices for all Netflix members

2002 – 2006

2002 – Netflix makes its initial public offering (IPO on Nasdaq under the ticker “NFLX” with 600,000 members in the US.)

2005 – The number of Netflix members rises to 4.2 million.

2007-2011

2007 – Netflix introduces streaming, which allows members to instantly watch television shows and movies on their personal computers.

2008 – Netflix partners with consumer electronics companies to stream on the Xbox 360, Blu-ray disc players and TV set-top boxes.

2009 – Netflix partners with consumer electronics companies to stream on the PS3, Internet connected TVs and other Internet connected devices.

2010 – Netflix is available on the Apple iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch, the Nintendo Wii, and other Internet connected devices. Netflix launches its service in Canada.

2011 – Netflix launches throughout Latin America and the Caribbean.

2012 – Netflix became available in Europe including the United Kingdom, Ireland and in the Nordic Countries. Netflix wins its first Primetime Emmy Engineering Award

2013 – Netflix expanded to the Netherlands. Netflix launched its first slate of original programming including House of Cards, Hemlock Grove, Arrested Development and Orange is the New Black.

2014 – In 2014 Netflix launched in 6 new countries in Europe (Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg and Switzerland). Netflix garners 31 primetime Emmy nominations including outstanding drama series, comedy series and documentary or nonfiction special for “House of Cards”, “Orange is the new black”, and “The Square” respectively. House of Cards won three Primetime Emmy Awards. Netflix was the first internet TV network nominated for the primetime Emmy. Netflix now has over 50 million members globally.

2015 – Netflix launches in Australia, New Zealand and Japan, with continued expansion across Europe in Italy, Spain and Portugal. The first Netflix original feature film “Beasts of No Nation” is released.

2016 – Netflix is available worldwide. Netflix launches in 130 countries bringing their global entertainment service to 190 total countries around the world. Netflix premieres Stranger Things, which would go on to become an acclaimed and award-winning worldwide phenomenon.

2017 – Netflix wins its first Oscar, with The White Helmets for Best Documentary Short Subject. Netflix hits 100 million members globally. Netflix signs producer overall deals with Shonda Rhimes and Jenji Kohan. Netflix premieres BRIGHT, its first tentpole action film, starring Will Smith.

2018 – Netflix wins Oscar for Best Documentary Feature for Icarus. Netflix announces overall deals with Ryan Murphy, Kenya Barris, Jason Bateman. Netflix’s “Summer of Love” brings back classic rom-coms including popular films “The Kissing Booth”, “Set it Up”, “Sierra Burgess is a Loser”, “Nappily Ever After and one of Netflix’s most-watched movies of all time, “To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before”. Netflix premieres international originals from Denmark (The Rain), India (Sacred Games), Mexico (La Casa de las Flores) and Spain (La Casa de Papel, Elite). Netflix becomes the the most nominated service at 2018 Primetime and Creative Arts Emmy Awards with 112 nominations. Ties with HBO for most wins taking home 23 accolades for series include Godless, Seven Seconds, GLOW, and Queer Eye.

TV/Movies / Exclusive Interview With Nollywood Producer; Onekutu Felix Ufedo by 247latestblog: 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2019
http://247latest.com/2019/04/01/exclusive-interview-with-nollywood-producer-onekutu-felix-ufedo/

This week 247latest Xpose the lifestyle of a nollywood producer; Onekutu Felix Ufedo , script writer and actor, who has won numerous awards including the award for the best movie. As a notable Producer, he gave insights on movies and soap operas in Nigeria and its relevance in the society.

The Kogi born entertainer , Onekutu Felix Ufedo has produced a lot of interesting movies like. Girl behind the smile, THE IP, Made from Gold, After Adams, call to Serve, and several others.

in the interview with nollwood producer Onekutu Felix Ufedo, he state that the nollywood industry is a home for all. millions of people comes but the strongest stay.
consistency is the key .

WHO ONEKUTU FELIX UFEDO ?

my name is Onekutu Felix Ufedo. i’m from kogi state, born at Opulegba Ankpa Kogi State. i’m a film producer .

i started film making in 1993 and since it was fun because it’s what i love doing.

HOW DO STARTED?

filmaking was just a talent, but when i notice that i might meet up with some people that look for qualification i decide to do it professionally, so i went to south africa film academy

Are you married?

iam not just married but happily married. i am married with a kid which name is Onekutu Letitia Ojomenyo

and my wife , a woman who is fun to be with , a loving wife mrs Onekutu Rita Ojoduwene.

what is the average budget for a movie project?

every budget of a movie depend on the script, every script is good and different. but the minimum budget for a film making should around 20,000 dollars depending on the rate

how profitable is movie making?

Filmmaking is not something you just jump into as a businessman that wants to make money. You need to have passion for it. And its just like every other business, sometimes you lose, sometimes you gain, but if I can be and still remain in the business for over a decade, then it means the business is not absolutely bad (smiles).

So it’s quite profitable, especially when you do your homework very well, but that doesn’t mean I haven’t lost money invested over the years. That’s where the passion comes in, you just have to keep at it, win or lose, because eventually it’s about influencing lives.

TV/Movies / New Movie Alert THE FLOWER In Cinema Soon! By Mr Ojiego Romanus Ndubuisi by 247latestblog: 5:26am On Mar 27, 2019
Nollywood has seen a high turnout of cinema movies in recent times but almost none is focused Managing a marriage affair .. That is about to change with new Nollywood movie, ”THE FLOWER” which recently concluded production and is getting ready to hit the cinemas nationwide On 24th of april 2014 . The movie serves as an advocate on the need for managing marriages.

http://247latest.com/2019/03/27/1186/

The producer of this movie THE FLOWER, mr Ojiego Romanus Ndubuisi has past produced films that hit the cinemas. to mention but few are. THE GAIN. RESTLESS. NO NEMESIS, ONE MINUTE. THE BALLOT etc.

he made it clear that producing a movie, to him is not for the money but to make impact, a movie that do not teach morals is not worth showing . He said.

1 Share

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.