Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

247naijamedia's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 247naijamedia's Profile / 247naijamedia's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 26 pages)

Travel / Man's Wife And 3 Children Die In Fatal Accident In Benue (Photos) by 247naijamedia: 10:15am On Sep 16, 2019
A Nigerian man, Tervershima Jebe, is devastated at the moment as he lost his pretty wife and three lovely kids in a fatal accident in Benue state yesterday Sunday September 15th.

His deceased wife and their children were traveling in the Benue state owned transportation buses, Benue Links, when they died. The 18 seater bus they were commutting in, was involved in a ghastly accident at Angwan chiyawa, along Akwanga-Lafia road, after it had a head on collision with a trailer that pushed them into a ditch.

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/man-loses-his-wife-and-three-children-in-fatal-accident-in-benue.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Sons Rock Mohawk Hairstyle (Photo) by 247naijamedia: 9:47am On Sep 16, 2019
wooow..

3 Likes

Politics / Femi Fani-kayode's Sons Rock Mohawk Hairstyle (Photo) by 247naijamedia: 9:44am On Sep 16, 2019
Femi Fani-Kayode's sons rocked matching mohawk hairstyles as their proud father showed them off on Instagram.

Sharing a photo of Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden and Liam, FFK wrote: "My four Princes: my strength, my joy, my glory and my pride! May the Lord keep and bless you and may the blood of Jesus speak for you all the days of your lives!"

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/femi-fani-kayodes-sons-rock-marching-mohawk-haristyle-photo.html

21 Likes 4 Shares

Crime / Re: Two Male African Migrants Wearing Women’s Hijab Arrested In Libya [Photo] by 247naijamedia: 10:50am On Sep 09, 2019
See them..
Crime / Two Male African Migrants Wearing Women’s Hijab Arrested In Libya [Photo] by 247naijamedia: 10:45am On Sep 09, 2019
Two illegal migrants said to be from Sudan were arrested in Bayda city, east Libya. The suspects wore women’s hijab to evade security checkpoints.

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/two-male-african-migrants-wearing-womens-hijab-arrested-in-libya.html

3 Shares

Crime / Re: Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide by 247naijamedia: 9:50am On Sep 09, 2019
hmmmm....

4 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide by 247naijamedia: 9:45am On Sep 09, 2019

1 Share

Crime / Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide by 247naijamedia: 9:42am On Sep 09, 2019
A Ghanaian man was busted Wednesday in New Jersey, for running an international love scam that turned deadly. Rubbin Sarpong’s profile on Plenty of Fish, Match.com and other dating websites describe him as a U.S. soldier serving in Syria, but federal prosecutors said he was actually in Millville, living the high life off unsuspecting women.

He is charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud. The 35-year-old and his accomplices, who live in Ghana, fooled more than 30 people and made over $2.1 million in a brazen dating scam that went on for three years and led at least one woman to commit suicide. Sarpong frequently posted selfies on Instagram with large stacks of cash, expensive designer clothing, jewelry and luxury cars — all of which he allegedly bought with money that women sent him.

One of his victims committed suicide in June 2018, just two days after transferring nearly $94,000 to Sarpong and his crew. The day before she died, the woman — whose identity was not released — allegedly went to Baltimore/Washington International Airport to meet what she thought was a diplomat with a $12 million box of gold.
Authorities said the elaborate scheme began in January 2016 and ended with Sarpong’s arrest. If convicted, he could face up to 20 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/ghanaian-big-boy-scams-over-30-us-women-of-2.1m-a-victim-committed-suicide.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Kenyan Politicians Fight In Church Over Control Of Constituency by 247naijamedia: 7:28am On Sep 09, 2019
Kenyan politicians fight in church over control of constituency
Celebrities / -- by 247naijamedia: 10:54am On Sep 04, 2019
--
Crime / Re: Xenophobia: Zambian University Students Invade South African Shops In Lusaka by 247naijamedia: 10:31am On Sep 04, 2019

South African.. can you see what you guyz cause...

187 Likes 6 Shares

Crime / Re: Xenophobia: Zambian University Students Invade South African Shops In Lusaka by 247naijamedia: 10:23am On Sep 04, 2019

2 Likes 2 Shares

Crime / Xenophobia: Zambian University Students Invade South African Shops In Lusaka by 247naijamedia: 10:18am On Sep 04, 2019
While South Africa has been in the news for its hostile attitude towards fellow Africans from other countries, Zambian University students invade largest and popular shopping malls in Lusaka

According to twitter User, D Drone

Zambian University students invade South African biz in Lusaka, leaving destruction in its wake. Nobody has a monopoly of #Xenophobia #SouthAfricans are #Ingrates.#shoprite

Watch The Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s889RgtIA54

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/xenophobic-zambian-university-student-invade-shoprite-in-lusaka-photo.html

13 Likes 3 Shares

Crime / Re: South African Man's Penis Chopped Off For Allegedly Raping A 5 year Old Girl [Ph by 247naijamedia: 9:09am On Sep 04, 2019
Crime / Re: South African Man's Penis Chopped Off For Allegedly Raping A 5 year Old Girl [Ph by 247naijamedia: 8:55am On Sep 04, 2019
better for him..
Crime / South African Man's Penis Chopped Off For Allegedly Raping A 5 year Old Girl [Ph by 247naijamedia: 8:49am On Sep 04, 2019
Apart from the xenophobic attacks going on in South Africa, the country is also battling with gender based violence thathas seen countless women and children raped in the past couple of months.

South African president, Cyril FRamphosa while addressing the issue of gender based violence in a series of Tweets last night wrote, '...and to MEN we say you have an important role to play in speaking out against gender-based violence, actively playing a role in transforming your own and other men’s attitudes towards women based on their sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and sexual identity'.

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/south-african-mans-pnis-chopped-off-for-allegedly-rping-a-5-year-old-girl.html

1 Share

Crime / Re: Police Arrest Nursing Mother For Plotting With In-laws To Kill Her Husband by 247naijamedia: 9:24am On Aug 29, 2019
hummmm
Crime / Police Arrest Nursing Mother For Plotting With In-laws To Kill Her Husband by 247naijamedia: 9:22am On Aug 29, 2019
The police in Kebbi have arrested a housewife, Auta Dogo, for allegedly conspiring with two others to kill her husband, Abdullahi Shaho.

The police commissioner, Garba Danjuma said: “Auta Dago conspired with her former father in-law Garba Hassan and brother-in-law Garba Sahabi to allegedly kill her present husband in the bush.”

According to the police commissioner, the suspect, who resides in Sabongari village in Bagudo Local Government of the state, allegedly confessed to conspiring to kill Shaho of Tungar Bature village to enable her go back to her former husband, Idris Garba.

One of the suspects told News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) that they attacked and killed Shaho in the bush using machete and stick.

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/police-arrest-nursing-mother-for-plotting-with-in-laws-to-kill-husband..html

1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Nkechi Blessing Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday With Kissing, Sends Warning by 247naijamedia: 7:11am On Aug 29, 2019
lalasticlala mynd44
Celebrities / Re: Nkechi Blessing Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday With Kissing, Sends Warning by 247naijamedia: 7:11am On Aug 29, 2019
grin grin grin grin...
Celebrities / Re: Nkechi Blessing Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday With Kissing, Sends Warning by 247naijamedia: 7:08am On Aug 29, 2019

Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday With Kissing, Sends Warning by 247naijamedia: 7:03am On Aug 29, 2019
The Nollywood actress who recently revealed the identity of her man on Instagram, took to her page to share the photo above alongside a sweet note, where she also issued out warning to ladies to stay off her man.

She wrote: 'They still think it’s a stunt till I Born twins....Happy Birthday My Best Part, I love how I went from the very crazy NBS, to the cool-headed NBS all because you love me...I am sorry when I love someone, the whole world must know, so Incase you sleepwalk to his side, be sure to get a coffin along. I don’t want what is yours, so pls stay off what is mine....Enjoy your day my king. I love you.'

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/nkechi-blessing-sunday-celebrates-her-boyfriends-birthday-with-kissing-photo-sends-warning-to-ladies.html

1 Share

Crime / Re: Kidnapped 3 ABU Final Year Law Students Rescued By Police by 247naijamedia: 6:55am On Aug 29, 2019
Thank God.... grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Kidnapped 3 ABU Final Year Law Students Rescued By Police by 247naijamedia: 6:47am On Aug 29, 2019
Operatives of the Kaduna State Police Command have rescued three students of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria abducted on Tuesday along Abuja-Kaduna highway.

The state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Sabo, said: “The attention of the Kaduna State Police Command has been drawn to a story that was published on some print and social media captioned ‘Bandits killed three and kidnapped dozens on Kaduna-Abuja Road.’

“However, due to the prompt response of the police and other security agents to the scene, three people were later released by the hoodlums due to intensive combing within the general area. The rescued persons alongside the abandoned vehicles were moved to police station.

The Command’s Public Relations Officers, DSP Yakubu Sabo, stated that the students have united with their families.

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/police-rescue-abducted-final-year-law-students.html

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 26 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.