Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

247naijamedia's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 247naijamedia's Profile / 247naijamedia's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 26 pages)

Crime / Re: Vehicle Plunges Into River In Benue, Five Dead (Graphic Photos) by 247naijamedia: 9:25am On Jul 27, 2019
So bad
Literature / Re: Chimamanda Adichie & Her Husband, Ivara Dine With Barack & Michelle Obama by 247naijamedia: 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
Lovely people....

shocked shocked shocked shocked

28 Likes

Literature / Chimamanda Adichie & Her Husband, Ivara Dine With Barack & Michelle Obama by 247naijamedia: 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
Renowned Nigerian author, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie was pictured at a private dinner with former US President Barack Obama, former First Lady Michelle Obama and other VIPs.

Ms Adichie's brother, Chuka posted the photo to his Instagram page with the caption: "When my definition of a great evening is some of the greatest minds I admire meeting to have a private dinner and when the great minds include my darling little sister @chimamanda_adichie, President Barack Obama Michelle Obama @michelleobama, Steven Spielberg and his wife."

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/chimamanda-adichie-her-husband-dr-esege-dine-with-barack-michelle-obama.html

29 Likes 9 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Prince Kalada Allison Suicide Attempt: Queen Wokoma Ex Husband In Hospital by 247naijamedia: 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2019
hummm
Celebrities / Re: Prince Kalada Allison Suicide Attempt: Queen Wokoma Ex Husband In Hospital by 247naijamedia: 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
lalasticlala mynd44
Celebrities / Re: Prince Kalada Allison Suicide Attempt: Queen Wokoma Ex Husband In Hospital by 247naijamedia: 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
Naaa waa oo

1 Like

Celebrities / Prince Kalada Allison Suicide Attempt: Queen Wokoma Ex Husband In Hospital by 247naijamedia: 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2019
Queen Wokoma's estranged husband, Prince Kalada Allison, who shared a suicide note on his Instagram page last night, is currently on admission in Port Harcourt, Rivers state, after a failed suicide attempt.

According to his close firends, he attempted to take his life but was quickly rescued and rushed to the hospital where he is currently being treated.

His friends say Allison became depressed after his one-year marriage to Queen packed up a few months ago. According to them, this will be the third time Allison is attempting suicide.

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/queen-wokomas-hubby-rushed-to-the-hospital-after-failed-suicide-attempt.html

1 Share

Politics / Re: Burial Photos Of Precious Owolabi Channels TV Corper Killed During Shiite Protes by 247naijamedia: 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2019
Good Bye...

Rest In PEace..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Burial Photos Of Precious Owolabi Channels TV Corper Killed During Shiite Protes by 247naijamedia: 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
Funeral service of the late Precious Owolabi, the Channels Television Reporter has commenced at the Wusasa cemetery, Zaria. Owolabi is being given a befitting burial by the management of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) and Channels Television.

As the corpse was brought to the cemetery, by members of the NYSC corps, they sang the NYSC anthem to bid him farewell.

Watch The Video

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/photo-from-precious-owolabi-full-nysc-burial-today.html

2 Shares

Politics / Re: Buhari Aide, Garba Shehu Mocks Oby Ezekwesili Asked "What Is Oby?" by 247naijamedia: 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin...
Politics / Re: Buhari Aide, Garba Shehu Mocks Oby Ezekwesili Asked "What Is Oby?" by 247naijamedia: 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2019

1 Share

Politics / Buhari Aide, Garba Shehu Mocks Oby Ezekwesili Asked "What Is Oby?" by 247naijamedia: 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2019
President Buhari Aide, Garba Shehu mocked BBOG Convener and Rormer Education Minister, Oby Ezekwesili, in reaction to a question about her recent "attacks" directed at President Buhari.

Recall that in the last few days, Oby Ezekwesili has lashed out at President Buhari over the killings witnessed in different parts of the country and also the implementation of RUGA settlement for Fulani herdsmen.

Reacting to Oby Ezekwesili's statements, a Twitter user had asked the Presidential spokesperson why he's been silent about. However in response to the question, Garba Shehu mocked the former Presidential candidate in the 2019 general election by asking "what is Oby".

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/buhari-aide-garba-shehu-mocks-oby-ezekwesili-what-is-oby.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Crime / Re: See What A Lady Found In Meat Pie [photos] by 247naijamedia: 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Crime / Re: Stepmother Kills 4 Year old Grand Stepson In Nasarawa [Photo] by 247naijamedia: 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2019
naaa waa ooo
Crime / Re: 29 Year Old Man Arrested For Raping 15 Year Old Girl [photo] by 247naijamedia: 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
Naaa waaa ooo
Crime / 29 Year Old Man Arrested For Raping 15 Year Old Girl [photo] by 247naijamedia: 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
Activist Harrison Gwamnishu who shared the story, said the victim lives in his house while the suspect is his neighbor. The suspect took advantage of his absence and raped the victim.

15year old girl who lives in my house was raped this afternoon by a laundry boy who happens to be my neighbor. He raped the girl right inside my house. This afternoon, I left Asaba to Enugu State for Emergency meeting not knowing he wanted me to avoid committing murder. Under my roof a man raped my daughter.

The victim have been hospitalized while suspect is currently in Police custody and will be charged to court soon'' he wrote

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/29-year-old-man-arrested-for-rping-15-year-old-girl-photo.html

1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Salawa Abeni Becomes Grandma Again [Photo] by 247naijamedia: 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2019
Woooow..

Congratulations
NYSC / Re: Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) by 247naijamedia: 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
Wooow...

23 Likes

NYSC / Re: Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) by 247naijamedia: 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2019

20 Likes 3 Shares

NYSC / Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) by 247naijamedia: 1:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
Some Corps members serving in Odi, Bayelsa state have warmed the hearts of many with their amazing act of kindness towards the old man pictured above.

Adigun Ayinla, who is one of the corps members, said the old man was abandoned by his wife and seven children after he had a stroke. The corps members contributed money, visited his home, cleaned it up and gave him some food.

What a world! The old man was abandoned by his 7 children and wife because he is a victim of stroke but God in his infinite mercy, we were able to locate him and render to him our own token support as charity sub CDS is a concern.

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/corps-members-warm-hearts-of-many-with-their-act-of-kidness-towards-a-sick-man.html

26 Likes 6 Shares

Celebrities / Gospel Musician, #frankedward Celebrates 17yrs Of Being “healed” Of Asthma by 247naijamedia: 11:02am On Jul 18, 2019
Gospel musician, #FrankEdward celebrates 17yrs of being “healed” of asthma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 26 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.