Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards (8739 Views)

Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! / Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? / How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by mamba(m): 10:28pm On May 18, 2005
It's so funny but real, Nigerian girls can do almost anything to get airtime on their phones, TRUE OR FALSE?

I'm the outgoing type of guy and as such, I have so many female friends, they are all starting to get on my nerves by demanding for recharge cards upon recharge cards, I wonder if I'm the only one experiencing such outrageous demands from girls.

Well, to cut the whole story short, I'll like to know who these girls call and why they want airtime on their phones desperately.
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by Seun(m): 10:43pm On May 18, 2005
Mamba, you're the only one. I don't understand it when guys say their girls are 'demanding' things from them. I mean, where are the girls. Why don't they demand from me too! I feel left out grin
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by diakim(m): 10:10am On May 19, 2005
I think this is only common among school girls or non-working girls, as they have no source of income to recharge their phones. But for working class ladies, it is not so common.

For the former group, even if they recharge their phones in the morning, before the end of the day, their phones are out of credits again. They need to learn Credit Management. grin

Cellphones are meant for urgent or short calls, and not the type of gisting or story-telling that people do on cellphones in Nigeria. I stopped buying credits for my nieces when I dicovered that as soon as they recharged, they waste their credits on frivolous calls, all because they have access to free or easy call credits.
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by Allenpowered(m): 6:39pm On May 19, 2005
mamba i feel your vibes...

well don't feel left out seun, u may still get ur chance grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by Shiyara(m): 6:55pm On May 19, 2005
You are quite right Mamba, and not only school girls and the jobless too! The things that girls can do for recharge cards are unspeakable!
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by mamba(m): 8:11pm On May 19, 2005
It happened again today.
A particular girl kept flashing me intermittently, I got irritated angry and decided to call, guess what? She's asking me to send her a recharge card undecided.
What the heck, I've finally decided to put an end to these outrageous recharge card demands so I sent her a Fake PIN grin
Her line will probably get barred and she'll stop disturbing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by Allenpowered(m): 2:26pm On May 21, 2005
mamba send me a racharge card too...but i can't find my number...

thats plain crazyand funny ,sending a fake PIN. i can't shout grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by mamba(m): 3:31pm On May 21, 2005
Allen, you'll have to go get a sex change b4 i can consider sending you a recharge card grin grin

Guess what
The girl I sent a fake PIN to called me and started complaining that the recharge card I sent to her was invalid.
A whole load of drama occurred.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by eizzy(m): 4:15pm On May 21, 2005
It's so funny but real, Nigerian girls can do almost anything to get airtime on their phones, FALSE.

I'm the outgoing type of guy and as such, I have so many female friends, they are all starting to get on my nerves by demanding for recharge cards upon recharge cards, I wonder if I'm the only one experiencing such outrageous demands from girls.you deserve that,why can't u stick to one than getting many.

Well, to cut the whole story short, I'll like to know who these girls call and why they want airtime on their phones desperately. they can be guyz like you also to get something else from them.
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by solo2(m): 9:37am On May 22, 2005
It so funny that most guys also experience this.

For example, most of these girls keep on flashing almost all day. When you call her, she will say "please send me a recharge card". The funnest thing is that she will not even call you with the airtime you send; she will use it to call somebody else.

I have stop giving out recharge cards.
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by Ra(f): 9:19pm On May 22, 2005
I have heard quite a lot about this funny habit of Naija babes. The cure is very simple, a lady asks you to send her a recharge card and she's not your sister, your girlfriend or your mum and you know she's not calling you with that card........ guys, why on earth would you get money out of your wallet to get her the card? It really has me wondering, but then again........ I wouldn't know would I, seeing as I'm not a guy.
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by Seun(m): 9:29pm On May 22, 2005
I keep telling you ladies that a guy will do anything for a girl he hopes to sleep with in future ... tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by Ra(f): 9:41pm On May 22, 2005
Ah well, if that is the case here then I say it's simply a matter of trade. She wants a recharge card, he wants to know what colour of underwear she favors. If both are in agreement and are ready to trade one in for the other then I say they have what is commonly known as an 'understanding'. So guys, quit your mumbling.

Well, that's if Admin is to be trusted with his logic.
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by dominobaby(f): 6:42pm On May 23, 2005
You guys aint obliged to buy anyone recharge cards please. Simply say, "sorry, can't get you one".
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by Chigszy(f): 6:25pm On May 24, 2005
Men I do not know why you all are finding it difficult.. it is simple, ...
Girl: she flashes you (LOL Seun you get what I am laughing at ...) for the recharge card
Boy: "Say NO!"

Boys just learn to control yourself and you would save lots of money!!! you do not need to front your money to get attention!!!!! well but that is sad to say the world has changed. it is all about sex, money and girls.

It's about time we ladies take over (Oops, my bad, we have!) grin cheesy wink
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by cletuskpelle(m): 11:15am On May 25, 2005
A very closed friend of mine (We are like a family) whose wife is equally closed to me sent me the following text message two days ago. I need your advice and suggestions. This is the contents of the text message sent:

"Good morning Sir, Pls its not my act but I just have to. Sir this is ****(husband's name) wife, I am broke sir, I don't know if you can raise me with anything. Pls avoid anybody seeing this text so as to save my dignity. Thanks and God bless"

The husband operates two call centers and a video rental shop. He makes quite a substantial amount of income every month and can be counted among the middle level.

She did not use her personal number. She used a call center number. What do you think?
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by Seun(m): 1:32pm On May 25, 2005
Call her and ask her about the text, of course! It could be a scammer.
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by Pinky(f): 4:03pm On May 25, 2005
cletuskpelle: "Good morning Sir, Pls its not my act but I just have to. Sir this is ****(husband's name) wife, I am broke sir, I don't know if you can raise me with anything. Pls avoid anybody seeing this text so as to save my dignity. Thanks and God bless"

cletuskpelle, is this a serious issue or you just formed a story? Because, if it is, you need to call her and ask her why she won't talk to her husband about her needs. At least you can't represent her husband, abi u wan do that?

If her reasons her genuine enough, then use your discretion to assist her. But men, the lady must have been pushed to the wall for her to ask you for money.
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by tayotina(f): 4:38pm On May 25, 2005
cletuskpelle, if I were you, I wouldn't help her out in any way. afterall, she is married and if truly she is broke, I believe the best person to talk to is her husband and not his friend.
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 25, 2005
@cletuskpelle , man is ur daughter not too young (Nigerian standard) to own a phone?
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by cletuskpelle(m): 11:02am On May 30, 2005
On the 28th of May, this woman as earlier posted, who is my best friend's wife sent the following text to me since she got no reply from me for her first text imploring me to raise her some money. The content of the text reads as fll. "Good evening Sir, hope u ave not forgotten me". Sisi
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by Seun(m): 11:31am On May 30, 2005
Cletuspelle,

As I told you earlier, you need to confirm that it is this woman that is texting you or just a scammer. You need to confirm by contacting her directly. I refuse to entertain any more of your stories on this forum until you do just that and report your findings. Please, we are not interested in bogus stories on this forum.

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by cletuskpelle(m): 12:02pm On May 30, 2005
Seun, I took your adivice and called the lady and asked her why she is asking me for money instead of her husband. She said if she ask him he will not give her. I wanted to know if she has ever asked him for money and he refused her. She said no. I told her to ask him in my presence and see if he will not give her, or should I talk to my friend on her behave? She said no, it will make her look stupid. However she said I should talk to the husband in a way that will not make him suspect she asked me for anything. I told her to ask the husband first, if he refuses to give her I may then talk to him but in her presence. Sorry Seun, this is no bogus story.
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by Ka: 12:53pm On May 30, 2005
I refuse to entertain any more of your stories on this forum until you do just that and report your findings. Please, we are not interested in bogus stories on this forum.

Haba! Why the threat to stop Cletuskpelle's posts? I don't think there was anything that he said in his previous posts that indicdated that he was making bogus posts.
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by spikedcylinder: 1:18pm On May 30, 2005
Hello,am new here!
I saw this thread and decided to add my two penneth.
I dont think it has to do with jobless girls and school girls alone,guys do it too!At least to me.Am not working class or anything but guys from my school seem to call me up all the time simply because they believe am rich!It annoys me but since i know i owe them nothing...i just tell them a simple plan "no" in a nice way.I think guys should take a cue from that kapish? smiley
As for the woman who's asking that lad for money,i just think she has no shame....but thats my opinion!
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by bell(m): 12:07am On Jun 15, 2005
Seun:

I keep telling you ladies that a guy will do anything for a girl he hopes to sleep with in future ... tongue

Seun you are not totally right on that sometimes say hi to a girl, get her number and she gets yours the next thing will be one or two texts at best a call and then "please send me 750 recharge" Ironic most of them are on the 750 network. I know because I have had such from girls I don't even have plans of seeing again.
I have a metjod of shoving them off anyways, only my baby deserves it, come to think of it she rarely even asks
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by justdman(m): 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2005
Is giving not allowed? Abegiii give and throw way ya face.
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by tayotina(f): 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2005
You guys are fond of making some of us feel so bad. Not all ladies are shameless you know? Do you know how much I spend on recharge cards per week?

It is very easy for me to just call a man and ask him to send me a recharge card. But I would never do that. Why? Cos av got my pride. Am a woman.

I don't blame the ladies since you guys cannot zip up, what do you expect?
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by sage(m): 9:52pm On Jun 15, 2005
Guyz sometimes in life u gotta say no, so my suggestion- when a girl canvasses a recharge card from u know u cannot afford it or u dont want to- just say NO. nothing to be timid about
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by Nobody: 2:47am On Jun 17, 2005
bell, I feel you totally man. Peace!
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by justdman(m): 9:08am On Jun 18, 2005
Let's not forget that a lady asks for recharge card when a boy must have made a funny move. So, the love 4 it is a payment in advance.
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by matrix(m): 9:45am On Jul 04, 2005
Lets not blame Nigerian girls oh.. Coz everyone loves recharge card irrespective of sex . Its just that , its the easiest thing to demand for without looking cheap. If u knew how to get extra credits I am sure we would all do it, so I don't blame anyone, afterall I have bought recharge cards for chaps and girls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Just Imagine How These Ladies Are Exposing Their Body / SCAMMER: The Latest Nairaland Scammer — Usoro Prince Bassey - 09023320370 [Pict] / Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.