Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,937 members, 7,824,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards (8754 Views)

Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!! / Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? / How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by innocent1(m): 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2005
Really girls are fun of that but we guys call for it. I will tell you a story about a girl i met in an exam centre during the Jamb examination.

I met this girl just once at the exam centre. On that very day this girl was stranded she has no money to transport her home, so she talk to me and i agreed to assist her. When we got to the bus/stop she was going to stop, I collected her number and she collected mine. After some days, she stated sending me different kinds of text messages every day. and i must tell you, the contents in those messages always blow my head that pushed me to text her back telling her that i love her and am very proud of her.

After some days she sent me another text message telling me that she want something from me. I text her back asking her what she want. she text back and said she wanted a cell phone. so i gave her a promise that i will buy her a phone next week. the next day my phone was stolen both the Sim card and every no. in it was lost. so i couldn't contact her again. so i tried to retrieve my line back. after i retrieve the line the next text i received from her was "Inno, i am hungry can u please send me a N500 recharge can". she did not even ask of the phone or why have my number not been reachable. so i simply did not respond to her anymore
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by love4ever(f): 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2005
heyReally girls are fun of that but we guys call for it. I will tell you a story about a girl I met in an exam centre during the Jamb examination.

I met this girl just once at the exam centre. On that very day this girl was stranded she has no money to transport her home, so she talk to me and I agreed to assist her. When we got to the bus/stop she was going to stop, I collected her number and she collected mine. After some days, she stated sending me different kinds of text messages every day. and I must tell you, the contents in those messages always blow my head that pushed me to text her back telling her that I love her and am very proud of her.

After some days she sent me another text message telling me that she want something from me. I text her back asking her what she want. she text back and said she wanted a cell phone. so I gave her a promise that I will buy her a phone next week. the next day my phone was stolen both the Sim card and every no. in it was lost. so I couldn't contact her again. so I tried to retrieve my line back. after I retrieve the line the next text I received from her was "Inno, I am hungry can you please send me a N500 recharge can". she did not even ask of the phone or why have my number not been reachable. so I simply did not respond to her anymore[color=#770077][/color]
ok tell me why you did not answer heragain one reason
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by tayotina(f): 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2005
love4ever maybe you should try and go through innocent1's post again.
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by love4ever(f): 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2005
oh my question was for him to tell her why he did not answer the phone
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by tayotina(f): 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2005
Isn' it obvious, girl?
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by Greatpeter(m): 9:20am On Jul 06, 2005
But let's not flog this issue if your friend asks you for a favour and it is within your reach won't you do it?
Let's be our brother's keeper.I dole out recharge cards at will even without asking for it. It's a little way of assisting someone.
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by matrix(m): 9:31am On Jul 06, 2005
Great peter well said
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by tayotina(f): 10:29am On Jul 06, 2005
Well Great Peter, I would be expecting a recharge card from you soon grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by Greatpeter(m): 10:34am On Jul 06, 2005
When I have my time-off be expecting one. It's a promise.
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by makgod(m): 4:49am On Jul 12, 2005
thats so sweet great peter, hope u keep ur word
and try not to be like ur ancestor "apostle peter" who never kept his.
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by hotangel2(f): 5:37am On Jul 12, 2005
What's with this recharge card? Ohh How i feel tired. Anyways if you feel you are not capable of buying card for someone, don't buy it then. Girls have sweet mouth. I can just send you a text message saying.
"this is the last text message i can send on my phone, you are the only one i am depending on to send me a card".. and then the guy would be hook and send card number.. Girls know how to get what they want.
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by Greatpeter(m): 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2005
Hot- A if he won't, he will not give still. You will be surprised that he will just delete the text at once and pretend not he didn't receive the text. Moreover our GSM operators are not solving the matter. You can send a text message and the receiver never sees it.

But if you need recharge card just call me my mobile line and I will send you one freely.
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by hotangel2(f): 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2005
I need recharge card please.. Please.. PM it to me.
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by loma(m): 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2005
i no know say tmobile and verizon dey use recharge card,abi u wan send am to the poor loverboy in aba?
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by Greatpeter(m): 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2005
unfortunately it won't work.
You are in Us and I'm right here in NIgeria.

MTN or Vmobile or Glo which do you need?

Oh! only for sale in Nigeria. h-u-s-h!
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by hotangel2(f): 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2005
loma....haha. I know u know everything.. just hush. lipsrsealed besides i ain't got no poor boy in aba.

And peter..just send the card and leave me to what i wanna use it for.
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by loma(m): 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2005
lipsrsealed sad shocked embarassed
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by hotangel2(f): 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2005
haha loma. you are free.
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by loma(m): 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2005
ok maam. i will be a good boy,so long as you buy me candy.
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by hotangel2(f): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2005
what kinda candy do you want?? I'll take you to the candy shop, i'll let you lick all the lolipops.
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by loma(m): 7:41pm On Jul 12, 2005
Now,that would be nice of you,and when i lick the lollipos,what would you have?
By the way,there is a site where u can buy nigerian recharge cards online www.shopforless.com
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by hotangel2(f): 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2005
hmmm loma... don't talk about lolipops again. wow an online shopping mall for NIgerians.. How sweet!!
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by tayotina(f): 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2005
Hotangel darling, you really want Loma to lick lollipops
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by hotangel2(f): 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2005
tayo, we kinda forgot about the lolipop thingy, beside he has the lolipop... and i can never lick lolipops.. i hate lolipops. okay are we all in the same direction here. (( I mean candy lolipop.. dirty minds come back...))
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by loma(m): 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2005
if you guys have such a dirty mind, i am taking the first plane outta here.Maybe i have been away too long,and have grown too decent.
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by hotangel2(f): 11:43pm On Jul 12, 2005
hmm.. nobody has dirty mind..we are all 'saints', like cimonjorr. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by loma(m): 11:45pm On Jul 12, 2005
In that case, I may submit your names to the Vatican for beatification along with the old pope
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by hotangel2(f): 11:46pm On Jul 12, 2005
rolleyes rolleyes ookay.
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by uchesco(m): 1:05am On Jul 13, 2005
Babes will always ask for recharge cards...... but the fact is they will ask whether u have something dirty in mind or not.... In my experience, since i started working, most babes u meet will still throw the question early ... maybe to test ur generousity level... if u don't play ball , any future moves(if u had any in mind) will be actively discouraged......they won't even consider other facts whether u were really broke then grin grin.But its a fact of life we have to live with... In Nigeria, Men buy most things for babes, not just recharge cards... wink wink
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by uatukur(m): 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2005
Hi, Seun which planet are from? e be like say u wan play father chrismas o. some girls don't stop at demanding recharge card from their boyfrenz, they use up all the air time in their phones too.
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by Missworld(f): 5:23am On Jul 14, 2005
Recharge cards? Isn't a "No" an answer?
Re: Nigerian Girls and their love for Recharge Cards by makgod(m): 5:28am On Jul 14, 2005
well, so wat next, i guesse i should accept my responsibilities of
being the giver.it feels good afterall,to spend 4 a girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys whats Your Opinion On Ladies That Sag??(pics) / Is Kim Kardashian’s Butt Dropping? (see Photos) / Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.