Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,446 members, 7,861,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard (36199 Views)

Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. / What Men Really Want From Marriage / Nigerian Men & 'Come To My House' Syndrome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by matoyeh(m): 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
grin grin grin
mmafhew:
Oh yes.. But w@ ma bizsad
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by Chigold101(m): 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
chudidonas:
Spot on!! You can't find better reasons elsewhere.
However, I think the most tasking challenge is finding what we call a "wife material". These rare set of women are the virtuous type and are not easily swayed by material things. They know when to cook, clean et al and most importantly, they offer their husbands PEACE of mind.
Sadly, they are now endangered species. I blame the economy and society's eroding morality.
grin grin you better go marry and stop looking for alibi... grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by tosyne2much(m): 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
redcliff:
Tosyne,2much works for vanguard now?
This was not written by me cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by txieojeds: 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
IMAGINE……………………
YOU …. A MILLIONAIRE BY DECEMBER 2015
YES, IT’S POSSIBLE
CLICK HERE
http://realincomebiz.info/tolu
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by Lovechyld101(m): 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
O.P did is research well , I was fckn dix lady and her fiance was calling her while I was in her I come dey wonder what if i was the fiance. Good points
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by ElFenomeno1: 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
chudidonas:
However, I think the most tasking challenge is finding what we call a "wife material". These rare set of women are the virtuous type and are not easily swayed by material things. They know when to cook, clean et al and most importantly, they offer their husbands PEACE of mind.
Sadly, they are now endangered species. I blame the economy and society's eroding morality.

GBAM!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by fxskye: 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
Lol.....

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by ekemit(m): 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
ferdimako:

average life...pls don't teach anyone.
i will really appreciate if you can get me a better one, because am very hopeful and expectant to get a better job.
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by stnwani(m): 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
sanandreas:
I will at 28.

don't even try it broe

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by IamforGod: 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
chudidonas:

My brother!!!

Ye wey dey find brazillian hair and mac powder shall find no wife material

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by haul: 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
CaptPlanet:
NAGGING!

You can never take a nagging girlfriend/bae to the alter. Never!

Bro major reason I might go the nagging route, I can't cope with someone frustrating me I get tired and avoid conversation with such woman,and you know,no communication no relationship.
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by haul: 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
stnwani:

don't even try it broe
Mind sharing your reasons?
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by haul: 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
stnwani:

don't even try it broe
Mind sharing your reasons?
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
Weather MEN like it or not, women will always be there for them !!!!!!

Weather as baby mamas or wives or even pay as you go!tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by 400billionman: 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
The expectations are just too many.

Economy no good. Family and Inlaws will be expecting fairy tale wedding. Nah him make one guy go see his in-laws with red wine, next thing, he impregnated the girl and pickin don land.

No long story. All that people said was, " I am disappointed in you".. Nah only him born the pickin ? I need that kinda wise girl..

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by Nnemuka(f): 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
bisdam9086:

When I had my last born at 28. SMH
so? how is your life better than his? how comes nobody hears or knows about you?
Just Negodu

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by Nnemuka(f): 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
ferdimako:

average life...pls don't teach anyone.
dont get married, wait till you are in your 40's rejected and alone.
see wrinkles everywhere sef undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by fredleo95(m): 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
GodsMercy1:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/10-reasons-nigerian-men-run-from-marriage/#sthash.GLVfdAFz.dpuf

truth be told, i got girls whom i could blend on how to be the perfect wife material for me and they are ready to adopt those principles voluntarily but still deep in my heart i know the term "trust issues" is a different ball game on its own.... nd believe me i just aint sure of loving Hoes of this generation whole-heartedly(100%) NAHH!!! not for me.... cos they aint just loyal... if i give my bae #1000 and another guy ourtside offers her #10000.... how loyal do you think she gon be.....My dawgs do the math....anyways i still hope all Bitches aint the same.... which i know they are

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by CaptPlanet(m): 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
haul:

Bro major reason I might go the nagging route, I can't cope with someone frustrating me I get tired and avoid conversation with such woman,and you know,no communication no relationship.

Nagging is a no no for me esp for ppl like me that enjoys space and a serene environment.
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by TV01(m): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
...men don't run from anything. They meet it head on and deal with it, or they demur.

TV
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by Lawsimon(m): 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
Basket Mouth talk say among many channels Dstv provides, na only one you are entitled to watch. FEAR OF RESTRICTING THEIR FREEDOM TO EXPLORE IS ONE. In this harsh economic realities, it will be suicidal to embark on such ups and downs journey. Incontrovertibly, WIFE MATERIAL tops the list.
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by omooba969(m): 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
Jorussia:
.I believe that there should be a total reorientation of the philosophy of our ladies as regards marriage. Decent guys these days want ladies who will compliment them.most of our Nigerian single ladies have nothing to offer their prospective husbands, other than their vaginas.

grin badt guy!
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by Jorussia(m): 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
omooba969:

grin badt guy!
lol,i be Bishop o.
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by wrongnumber: 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
sonofananimal1:
RESPECT BROS!!!

YOU DESERVE MY UNINTERRUPTED RESPECT

To buttress my point please anyone on this thread should scan through the four pages of conversation and quote all the posts from the ladies who i don't think is up to 5 then read the posts and you will agree with me that we guys are in deep shit.

Many Nigerian girls are totally empty mentally,intellectually and i cry inside that i have no choice but to pick one of these dumb brains to marry.

This is why i will choose a pepper seller with intelligent acumen over a banker who does not have a strong IQ to even manage the career she probably got with her body.

The more sexy a lady is the dumber she becomes and this is why ladies who are not too outwardly beautiful are getting cute and responsible guys while the so called sexy ones are yet to get a man fore keeps.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by Creamychic(f): 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
horlabiyi:
It cost about 1,500-2000 naira daily to maintain a relationship in Nigeria not to talk of marriage.

grin grin grin This is hilarious. Biko what are you maintaining?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
wrongnumber:

To buttress my point please anyone on this thread should scan through the four pages of conversation and quote all the posts from the ladies who i don't think is up to 5 then read the posts and you will agree with me that we guys are in deep shit.

Many Nigerian girls are totally empty mentally,intellectually and i cry inside that i have no choice but to pick one of these dumb brains to marry.

This is why i will choose a pepper seller with intelligent acumen over a banker who does not have a strong IQ to even manage the career she probably got with her body.

The more sexy a lady is the dumber she becomes and this is why ladies who are not too outwardly beautiful are getting cute and responsible guys while the so called sexy ones are yet to get a man fore keeps .
110% very correct. This is exactly what I am seeing around me

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
WAHALA DEY!

I asked for a lady's hand in marriage and her father gave me this form to fill. After reading the form, I told my potential father-in-law that I need to use the rest room which he obliged. Immediately I got to their toilet, I just scaled through it's window and ran out of the compound....!

DID YOU JUST ASKED WHY?
Read the form and tell me what you would have done if you were in my shoes !
Over to you !

APPLICATION FORM FOR INTENDING GROOM FOR MY DAUGHTER.

FILL THE FORM IN YOUR OWN HAND WRITING AND IN BLOCK LETTERS.
I ________ hereby apply to marry your daughter Miss __________. I am _____years old.

Please answer the following questions honestly.
1. Do you go to Church ? Yes/No
2. Do you have a degree or diploma? Yes/No
3. Are you still a virgin? Yes/No
4. Are you working? Yes/No
5. Is the range of your income within a month between five hundred thousand and a million? Yes/No
6.Do you have a credible car? Yes/No
If your answer to any of the above questions is NO, do not continue. Leave my house immediately and don't look back. If all your answers are YES,
Then continue...

1. In 50 words or more, Describe the disadvantages of cheating in marriage.
_______________.
If the time of their marriage is less than your age, explain why you were born out of wedlock.
to sleep outside his house.
1. Do you drink alcohol? Yes/No
2. Do you smoke? Yes/No
3. Are you short- tempered? Yes/No

LAST PART - BUT EQUALLY IMPORTANT
1. When can you be free for interview(s)?
4. When can I interview your church Pastor?
Thank you for showing interest in my daughter. Your application will be processed within a year and you will be acknowledged "only if you are successful".

As you wait for my response,
*Please don't call me!
*Don't visit me!
*Don't contact my daughter!

If you do, you will be disqualified! Leave your other details in case I need to ask you more questions;

Postal Address: _________________________
Email:____________________
Phone:______________
Home:_________
Facebook:_____________________
BEST WISHES.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by Adaezeagu(f): 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
All girls are not dsame
I am proud of my self oo
Good market dey sell him self
No need for advert

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by Aitee1: 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
RedBenson:

There's one thing i hate abt you...your pretentious lifestyle. You like something but you keep pretending like you dont like it. Why cant you come out for once and propose to me/toast me? I might not reject your proposal. Dont forget, women are the ones proposing nowadays.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
Aitee1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Why the laugh? Just do the proposing things. I might not reject it after all.
Re: 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard by Aitee1: 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
RedBenson:

Why the laugh? Just do the proposing things. I might not reject it after all.

Propose fire, after you don sample thousands sorry me too dey find virgin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) / Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? / "Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.