Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Quickest Way To Cancel 3yr Old Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quickest Way To Cancel 3yr Old Marriage (521 Views)

What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex / Should I Cancel My Marriage Plans? / Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quickest Way To Cancel 3yr Old Marriage by QuestionsQ: 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
Hello house,
Pls I have a question.

what is the easiest, and cheapest way to arrange an annulment/divorce in Lagos? the wedding occurred in 2012 but me and my partner have not seen each other since, he is abroad and has no intention coming back and is even a non Nigerian. can comeone advise the cheapest way to have it cancelled (was at Ikoyi registry)
thanks
Re: Quickest Way To Cancel 3yr Old Marriage by kelvine(m): 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
Wow, trust me,
This is a question many will not like to answer.
Anyway, I am sure you got a copy of the 'marriage act' right there in Ikoyi Registry.
The answer is right in that book.
I hope you have exhausted all possible means of being together before contemplating divorce.
Sorry, God be with you.
Re: Quickest Way To Cancel 3yr Old Marriage by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 27, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Quickest Way To Cancel 3yr Old Marriage by QuestionsQ: 10:54am On Jul 28, 2015
Thanks
Re: Quickest Way To Cancel 3yr Old Marriage by QuestionsQ: 10:55am On Jul 28, 2015
QuestionsQ:
Hello house,
Pls I have a question.

what is the easiest, and cheapest way to arrange an annulment/divorce in Lagos? the wedding occurred in 2012 but me and my partner have not seen each other since, he is abroad and has no intention coming back and is even a non Nigerian. can comeone advise the cheapest way to have it cancelled (was at Ikoyi registry)
thanks

Why do you say that many will not want to answer?

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Not Over Her Ex. / Your Advice House / Real Reasons Why Women Kill Their Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.