Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,246 members, 7,825,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) (35121 Views)

APC Will Be Non-existent Without Tinubu – Femi Gbajabiamila / Boko Haram : Airforce Virtually Non – Existent – Buhari / Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by Akinz0126(m): 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
God of Mountain of Fire!You mean IBB did all this to our arm forces and he is in his under ground in Minna Eating Big Ha! shocked there is fire on the mountain.No wonder those soldiers charged for mutiny refuses to pick up stick(arm)against those damned fellows.Well in a nutshell, expect Buhari embrace gay bill and pass it into law in Nigeria the US won't sell there arsenals for 9ja.May God of Obata and Amadioha unleash terror on those past leaders of our who turn our arm forces to Come and chop restaurant.
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by DropShot: 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
BraniacX:

How you go understand straight answer when you think with your farggot kock in hand staring at G.E.J's poster?

Stop poking holes into everything around you including your mama at the sound of G.........E.........J cheesy

You're not qualified to demand answers from no one a$$wipe cool
Nincompoop, na my fault say the dunce called Jona.daft refused to use condom to fvck your moma? Abi na me say make the poor woman no abort you throway? cool cool cool
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by DropShot: 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
BraniacX:

Where you learn the word imbe.cile?

Oh I remember now grin
From your father chanting
I am the greatest imbe.cile that ever lived while holding his korck staring at a G.E.J poster embarassed
Issorite, continue cool
Fvcktard, I repeat, it's not my fault that your deranged pops failed to double his condom while screwing your wh.ore momsy. grin grin
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by onatisi(m): 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
chrisblack:
he was basing his assumptions on the falsified fiqures of military hardware the immediate past govt was dishing out. The AIRFORCE lack proper counterinsurgency military precision aircraft,helicopters,we even lack basic ATMGs.the role of the AIRFORCE is recon,air Support and tactical preemptive strike.we don't have enough helicopter not to talk of jet fighter's. Do u even know the size of borno state?.the entire 5soth eastern states if placed inside borno,you would still have more than half of the state remaining. So you see our assets is just to small for any meaningful impact.and pls don't forget bulk of the six weeks fighting was done by the Chadians(who were paid over $1m per day) and south African rented force
we are both saying the same thing,it means that buhari himself didn't know about the problem before promising heaven and earth and it should be noteworthy to note that since the beginning of gej tenure buhari was bashing gej for not handling the issue well ,he even said at one time it was because of our soldiers low morale that was given boko haram the edge.
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by BraniacX(m): 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
DropShot:

Since u no get sister, maybe na your aunty. And e fit be your moma too, I no care. As far as she go shag me. Hole na hole! grin grin grin

Not everybody accomodates farggot kocks like your mama, aunties, sisters, nieces, cousins, great aunties and all (yeah! cool I dey read your history and profile right now, Wanted in 10 galaxies and 15 realms for sexual depravity!!! Chai!!! shocked) in ya depraved family

So before you kommit an attempted blunder that would end you up korckless!! (No sharia tins)

You've been warned!!!

Though for mercies sake i am also advising that poking holes in every G.E.J poster you see is not illegal, it is just retarded and gross
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by mployer(m): 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
biggiedol:
But seriously is PMB just after stolen money, ?? Because as far am concerned I have not seen any clear cut objectives of the government, all we hear everyday is we are working with America to recover the stolen funds, we have tabled our request to G7, we want to fight corruption, Abeg someone should tell PMB while the almighty America is recovering Nigeria stolen funds he should get busy with other things abeg.

Because as it's PMB looks confused or overwhelmed being a president.

Its seems you don't understand the trick.

Talking about stolen money makes him look like a saint

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by BraniacX(m): 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
DropShot:

Nincompoop, na my fault say the dunce called Jona.daft refused to use condom to fvck your moma? Abi na me say make the poor woman no abort you throway? cool cool cool

No be my fault say your gaylord papa a$$blaster/feccal cavity expander bang your a$$ till your shit push up enter your skull you no come fit think non-putrid thoughts again na

But wait!!!

Why all my G.E.J posters dey disappear na?

See See!! Return them ASAP without holes oh! angry

Or else
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by emmasege: 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
i won't be surprised if I hear an emergency, impromptu national anthem one morning with the way buhari ridicules the armed forces and the service chiefs. Let's hope this dullard's reign is not truncated by a military coup because he appears to me more clueless than the one called "clueless".
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by DropShot: 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
BraniacX:

Not everybody accomodates farggot kocks like your mama, aunties, sisters, nieces, cousins, great aunties and all (yeah! cool I dey read your history and profile right now, Wanted in 10 galaxies and 15 realms for sexual depravity!!! Chai!!! shocked) in ya depraved family

So before you kommit an attempted blunder that would end you up korckless!! (No sharia tins)

You've been warned!!!

Though for mercies sake i am also advising that poking holes in every G.E.J poster you see is not illegal, it is just retarded and gross
Nothing like dat joor! I go shag anything shagable as far as no be rap.e. Trust me, my rod is tested, trusted and reliable. Bring your aunty, cousin or even moma. They will never regret the experience. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by saint047(m): 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
It's a new week.
There is no strategy to restore crashing stock market
They will tell us GMB is first President to eat with plastic spoon
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by DropShot: 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
BraniacX:

No be my fault say your gaylord papa a$$blaster/feccal cavity expander bang your a$$ till your shit push up enter your skull you no come fit think non-putrid thoughts again na

But wait!!!

Why all my G.E.J posters dey disappear na?

See See!! Return them ASAP without holes oh! angry

Or else
Your burukutu sipping Jona.daft and your imbe.cilic popsy that combined to do three-some with your ashawo momsy are the cause of producing a nonentity ass.hole like you. Not my fault.
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by BraniacX(m): 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
DropShot:

Fvcktard, I repeat, it's not my fault that your deranged pops failed to double his condom while screwing your wh.ore momsy. grin grin

And I turned out alright, according to society anyway cool

Meanwhile I see you and your demented p-man for news

Him naked hold him korck with left hand hold your own with right hand dey scream with ecstasy opposite a G.E.J banner, We are the GAYLORDS!!!! while spit they run down your mouth with blank expression for your face shocked

Chai!!! shocked you and your p-man dey redefine these two words "High" and "Dementia" or maybe oxford need to create new words for una

You're being repetitive cool

Step up your game before you bore me and make me loose interest a$$wipe grin
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by ttmacoy: 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
Most of the successes recorded by the past government especially in the last few months wa because Jonathan hired lots of foreign mercenaries to fight boko haram. Very expensive and in a desperate bid to win reelection

For a while now our airforce has not been much more than maintenaners of the Presidential fleet.

AustineE1:
Most of the successes recorded in the battle field by the past government was through our airforce, but ever since this present government came in, not even a single successful bombardment has been recorded by the air force.
Why do I have this feelings that PMB has surrounded himself with incompetent people.I guess he was never prepared for the task ahead.
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by DropShot: 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
BraniacX:

And I turned out alright, according to society anyway cool

Meanwhile I see you and your demented p-man for news

Him naked hold him korck with left hand hold your own with right hand dey scream with ecstasy opposite a G.E.J banner, We are the GAYLORDS!!!! while spit they run down your mouth with blank expression for your face shocked

Chai!!! shocked you and your p-man dey redefine these two words "High" and "Dementia" or maybe oxford need to create new words for una

You're being repetitive cool

Step up your game before you bore me and make me loose interest a$$wipe grin
But the story yo're telling is not connecting! Who be your deranged p-man? Jon.daft or your pops?
I don't do men. I am straight and the reason I like bang your aunty, sister or cousin.
Your schizophrenic old man na gay? cheesy
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by BraniacX(m): 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
DropShot:

Nothing like dat joor! I go shag anything shagable as far as no be rap.e. Trust me, my rod is tested, trusted and reliable. [s]Bring your aunty, cousin or even moma. They will never regret the experience[/s]. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes, yes and yes,, who am I to cure your madness? grin

You only forgot to add Amputated or is it Dickputated if you face the wrong direction grin grin grin no be everybody dey accommodating like the female members of your family so to a future dickputee grin abeg crase come my zanga make we use sharp knife cure your madness cheesy
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by DropShot: 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
BraniacX:

Yes, yes and yes,, who am I to cure your madness? grin

You only forgot to add Amputated or is it Dickputated if you face the wrong direction grin grin grin no be everybody dey accommodating like the female members of your family so to a future dickputee grin abeg crase come my zanga make we use sharp knife cure your madness cheesy
A trial will first confuse any of your relatives you present before convincing them. Game on? Bas.tard!
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by BraniacX(m): 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
DropShot:

Your burukutu sipping Jona.daft and your imbe.cilic popsy that combined to do three-some with your ashawo momsy are the cause of producing a nonentity ass.hole like you. Not my fault.

Oh c'mon!!! undecided

You don't mean to tell me it hasn't sunk in yet?

Your case should be the worst case of depravity ever recorded

Chai!!!

But who am I to cure you

Abeg do that Dirck dangling performance of yours again, there are some scouts from the retarded circus here to do some recruitment wink you're going pro shithead!!!

Oh!!! shocked

You want someone to wave a G.E.J poster first?

Let me go get your mama
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by agitator: 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You mean with the vestiges of World War 2 planes?

It was ok to use in Cross Rivers State

Cross Rivers Bombing: PMB Teaching GEJ A Bitter Lesson In Brutality!

https://www.nairaland.com/2393150/cross-rivers-bombing-pmb-teaching

People of the Lower Niger are still sleeping.

The people of the Lower Niger got to unite and fight for their rights.

If you think any meaningful thing would be achieved through protest, then you are on a long thing.

Boro started the struggle he was eliminated. Ikemba tried, he was betrayed. Saro-wiwa raised his voice he was equally eliminated. So who next? it remaining only the Ibibio/Efik, Urhobo and itsekiri. But, the itsekiri were defeated a long time ago even before independence.

Palestinians are fighting for occupation of their land.

South Sudan fought for their land.

The Lower Niger must unite and fight for theirs.

Independence is never won on a platter of gold.

Rise up for freedom or remain a conquered people for ever. They no you can only make noise which doesn't change anything.

You are a conquered land, and the victors have a right to take anything from the vanquished.
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by DropShot: 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
BraniacX:

Oh c'mon!!! undecided

You don't mean to tell me it hasn't sunk in yet?

My case is the worst case of depravity ever recorded

Chai!!!

But who can cure me

Abeg make I do that Dirck dangling performance of mine again, there are some scouts from the retarded circus here to do some recruitment wink I am going pro shithead!!!

Oh!!! shocked

I want someone to wave a G.E.J my drunk father's poster first.

Let me go get my mama
You see your life? Too repetitive!
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by BraniacX(m): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
DropShot:

But the story yo're telling is not connecting! Who be your deranged p-man? Jon.daft or your pops?
I don't do men. I am straight and the reason I like bang your aunty, sister or cousin.
Your schizophrenic old man na gay? cheesy

Who dey tell you story?

Abeg park well!

Them never tell you say you no qualify to demand straight answers and pass judgement on your personality before?

Straight ko!! angry

Bend ni undecided

Go bend down expose your yansh give your p-man make e do small jare!!!

Him don run out of poster and he don dey eye that billy goat for una street somehow!! grin

Okay Okay Okay!! shocked

You been think say your papa na woman with dirck!!! gringringringringringrin no wonder he claim say he dey straight cheesy
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by BraniacX(m): 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
DropShot:

You see your life? Too repetitive!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha gringringringringringringringringrin he don run out of ammo come dey edit my posts grin

Shebi you claim say na you bad pass? Bwahahahahhahahahaha gringringringringrin
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by 247notire(m): 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
expee06:

You clearly one of those boys who live on cheap weed and unregulated booze.
Look for your class, can't stoop to your level.
I withdraw my earlier comment. U are definitely a very empty vessel... Run along boy... And try to stay away from my mentions as much as u can...
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by BraniacX(m): 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
DropShot:

A trial will first confuse any of your relatives you present before convincing them. Game on? Bas.tard!

Chop! Chop! Chop!

Goes the sausage knife grin

Carrying out test slashes on some poor gala grin
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by BraniacX(m): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hey Dropshit abi na Dropshot !!! You dey run? grin
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by DaBullIT(m): 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
brainpower:

You sound as if Nigeria is just 16years old. Everything doesn't have to be about party politics. Don't forget that 98percent of those in charge now we're part of the 16years you talked about both indirectly and directly.

Democracy ,a government for the people , by the people to the people came to stay in 1999 , so it was never about political party ,

Also those who led the country since then are the ones to Blame Obasanjo inclusive
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by Ndeewonu: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
aguiyi:
they were very functional before you took over the mantle of leadership.

what suddenly went wrong. if the arrangement made by the previous govt is about to expire why not renew it.

maybe most of the pilots are biafrans grin grin grin grin grin

you never believed you knew little or nothing about what you were getting into until now.

SHAME ON YOU DULHARI

On point! This Buhari knows nothing about the job he had prepared for 12 years to do! What a dullard!
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by DaBullIT(m): 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
Billygee2u:

you are a lamenting hypocrite.
which jet they used to bomb Niger Delta last month?

You are a braindead pig

Not having jets does not mean we have zero jets , it means the ones available are few or poorly maintained and in my comment i said they failed to buy more or service / repair the ones we have

Born Bastards

Oloriburuku people feast your eyes

The creeks were yesterday bombed on the orders of the Chief of Air Staff, Air Vice Marshall Adesola Amosu.

[size=28pt]The order followed frequent attacks on vessels, police stations, seafarers including market women by gunmen suspected to be pirates and militants on the Calabar waterways[/size].

Amosu ordered deployment of the M17 gunship helicopter to survey and bomb all suspected hideouts of militants and sea robbers along the creeks of Calabar.
This was disclosed by Commander of the 207 Special Mobility Group based in Calabar, Air Commodore Charles Ohwo.

http://dailyreviewonline.com.ng/2015/06/20/no-going-back-on-bombing-of-niger-delta-creeks-nigerian-airforce/#.VbYnofmqqko
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by DaBullIT(m): 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
asokoromadam:

God will punish u,for being too sentimetal

Your family will mourn your for what you just typed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 / Stone Us If We Fail After 2 Years - APC Founding Member, Momoh (Throwback Pic) / Family Of Kidnapped Alwan Hassan Paid N100m For His Release - DailyNigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.