Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) (35110 Views)

APC Will Be Non-existent Without Tinubu – Femi Gbajabiamila / Boko Haram : Airforce Virtually Non – Existent – Buhari / Nigeria’s Treasury ‘virtually Empty’ Says Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by addey(m): 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
aguiyi:
they were very functional before you took over the mantle of leadership.

what suddenly went wrong. if the arrangement made by the previous govt is about to expire why not renew it.

maybe most of the pilots are biafrans grin grin grin grin grin

you never believed you knew little or nothing about what you were getting into until now.

SHAME ON YOU DULHARI

You are big fool. At this your age you should be a director of a company, but no you are hear on Nairaland because of 2K per day GEJ is paying you even with your Bsc . Foolish educated illiterate.
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
247notire:
I withdraw my earlier comment. U are definitely a very empty vessel... Run along boy... And try to stay away from my mentions as much as u can...
Good to know your senses have been restored! A boy is one who foolishly attack other people's signature.
Who invited you? This means you are suffering from Verbal diarrhea. Try buying diaper next time.
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by DropShot: 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
BraniacX:

Who dey tell you story?

Abeg park well!

[s]Them never tell you say you no qualify to demand straight answers and pass judgement on your personality before?

Straight ko!! angry[/s]

Bend ni undecided

My I bend down expose my yansh give my p-man make e do small jare!!!

[s]Him don run out of poster and he don dey eye that billy goat for una street somehow!! grin[/s]

Okay Okay Okay!! shocked

I been think say ma papa na woman with dirck!!! gringringringringringrin no wonder he claim say he dey straight cheesy
Ok. after dat, remember to to help your mama too! grin
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by BraniacX(m): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
DropShot:

Ok. after dat, remember to to help your mama too! grin

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha!!!!
gringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

This is the best part cheesy

When they run out of anything to say

That bend your yaNsh give your papa side enter well well grin

E dey pain sha cheesy

Now run along and go look for your mate

You're outclassed with me cool

Of course, you're welcome to edit my post with my for your...............that's what you become when you vote for a dullard tongue
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
addey:

You are big fool. At this your age you should be a director of a company, but no you are hear on Nairaland because of 2K per day GEJ is paying you even with your Bsc . Foolish educated illiterate.

mugu, you cant stand the truth.

if they were not working, how did GEJ defeat boko haram in 6 wks
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by front247: 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
DropShot:

Your father bald head!

The foolish man from the creek spent six years and failed woefully, yet you open your stinking cavity to talk rubbish.
May thunder strike you and your lineage!
what of ur incestrous obj that destroyed Nigeria for 8years. People frm d s west always think dey ar better than other tribes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by DropShot: 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
[s]
front247:
what of ur incestrous obj that destroyed Nigeria for 8years. People frm d s west always think dey ar better than other tribes
[/s]
The fact that obj failed is not an excuse for Jona to fail. Is it? How do you know I'm from SW?
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by PassingShot(m): 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
vivalavida:

What was bombing the creeks few weeks ago? Were they paper kites?
These kids who don't understand English!

Go check the meaning of "virtually" and come back to me. I thought we explained it to you guys during the "treasury was virtually empty" time.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by fx45(m): 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
jelal007:
I pity u ooo. Whether u like or not,he's the president. And if uf father were smart,perhaps he'll be president. Lol tongue I pity u ooo. Whether u like or not,he's the president. And if uf father were smart,perhaps he'll be president. Lol
What about your own father? Are you insinuating he's dumb
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by unclejb2(m): 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
The rate at which Boko Haram dey throw bomb these days is very alarming. Instead of Buhari to find a lasting solution on how to crush these sect that was almost completely decimated b4 hand over, he is busy looking for people to witch hunt in the name of probing.
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by tafrica(m): 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
This man is a liar. He went to USA to claim 1million barrels of oil were being stolen per day, even when Nigeria produce 2million+ barrel/day. He now came back to Nigeria to claim it is 250k barrel/day of oil theft. World will not take this man serious until he gets serious and stops playing politics with reality.
I SMH yday when I read APC saying they are committed to kicking out polio from Nigeria, when in reality we're celebrating a year of polio free Nigeria. Isn't that mischievous?
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by adelekeniola(m): 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
aguiyi:

what suddenly went wrong. if the arrangement made by the previous govt is about to expire why not renew it.

you never believed you knew little or nothing about what you were getting into until now.

SHAME ON YOU DULHARI

Produce your evidence that they are functioning...........give us proof.

Renew.............why should he renew arrangement which is not productive, our president do the best thing by discussing the challenge with G7 and America during his visit.

Please talk with evidence, proof, report, research............stop brainwashing people with your illiterate, liar, wrong ideas.
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by Xyg12: 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
Yomboy4ever:

You should be ashamed of ur sef Mr.
see D way your shameless He goat d one u call ur Hero left the airforce and u come here to blame PMB instead of raining curses on ur clueless uncle.

My hero applied for fund to buy arms, what did you do? Remember, elrufai obtained BH massacre videos, terming them military operation in the north, and sent them to Amnesty just to frustrate GEJ, was he thinking that GEJ will be permanent in Aso Rock? The ill equipment of Nigeria military and the activities of BH could be liking to the saying " The evil that men do, leave after (with) them"

Buhari once said that GEJ wasn't doing enough, that he is going to fix every part of Nigeria, crush BH, do this and that. Was he just deficating word to get votes? Should should have researched instead of coming now to spew rubbish lamentation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
adelekeniola:

Produce your evidence that they are functioning...........give us proof.

Renew.............why should he renew arrangement which is not productive, our president do the best thing by discussing the challenge with G7 and America during his visit.

Please talk with evidence, proof, report, research............stop brainwashing people with your illiterate, liar, wrong ideas.

hehehehehehe, you are a joke.

how did the Nigerian army defeat boko haram 6 weeks to the election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by 989900: 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
Do we evacuate people there and go for full scale war?

Yes!
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by TopHand: 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
aguiyi:

SHAME ON YOU DULHARI
Under GEJ government the airforce lost almost all of its aging alpha jets to crashes and technical faults, at no time during GEJ government could the airforce muster 10 functional jet in the whole country and you call nigerian airforce functional, the problem with you people is that you a product of failure it is not your fault you have never seen success or progress so you accept failure as success
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by blackpriest0911: 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
Foolish TANOIDS...wailing wailers
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by Tex42(m): 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
delonz:

“We have made this clear to the Americans and we have made it
clear to G7 and we need their cooperation.
Sometimes I wonder if Nigeria is a state under the USA or a sovereign state(country) on the African continent...

Just look at the quoted line above... U(Buhari) when there and they turned u and ur request down, yet u comeback here after wasting task payers money on a US tour, only to be taunting this rubbish.

U should have told us while campaigning that u had no plans of ur own on how to put this country in good shape, u for tell us say na u and America together go lead us na. Mtchwww! Anyway....!
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by chrisblack: 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
onatisi:
we are both saying the same thing,it means that buhari himself didn't know about the problem before promising heaven and earth and it should be noteworthy to note that since the beginning of gej tenure buhari was bashing gej for not handling the issue well ,he even said at one time it was because of our soldiers low morale that was given boko haram the edge.
we are not saying the same thing my guy.
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by onatisi(m): 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
chrisblack:
we are not saying the same thing my guy.
he didn't know the true state of things with the airforce because according to you he made promises based on untrue facts presented by gej about the state of things with the airforce. The question is why didn't buhari conduct his own investigation before making promises about anything ? This is a simple issue . What was he planning on?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by jelal007(m): 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
fx45:
What about your own father? Are you insinuating he's dumb
At least I don't speak ill of elders. Stupid idiot. Igbos,full of hate. Scum
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
JealousPrince:

thunder fire u dere, u castrated human, everytin na Jonathan, y did't u mention how Obasanjo left d air force, b4 Jonathan took over, did he not ruled for solid 8years... U FOOL

Mr thunder n fire
Never knw u stupidity has gone beyond repair.
D Nigeria force was in a far better shape during Obasanjo than d one ur cluess unlce left behind
Govt full of corruption, services chiefs sharing money meant for d junior officers brought d airforce to its present stage.
Don't forget ur Hero only woke up 4 weeks to d election after sleeping for six yrs .
Go to OTUOKE and ask him if u think am not saying d truth.
He is goin to remain d worst president in d history of Nigeria so get that into ur chiken brain.
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
Yomboy4ever:

Mr thunder n fire
Never knw u stupidity has gone beyond repair.
D Nigeria force was in a far better shape during Obasanjo than d one ur cluess unlce left behind
Govt full of corruption, services chiefs sharing money meant for d junior officers brought d airforce to its present stage.
Don't forget ur Hero only woke up 4 weeks to d election after sleeping for six yrs .
Go to OTUOKE and ask him if u think am not saying d truth.
He is goin to remain d worst president in d history of Nigeria so get that into ur chiken brain.

see ur sheet mouth, with ur face wen squeeze like rotten akpu, and your dry akara chest, cry me a river... U slave
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by Teeboy22(m): 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
loomer:

Bros, d man say no airforce jet but I been hear say na aerial bombardment dem carry out on kidnappers den. Or na land force come be that one?
badt nigga grin
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by obiscolly(m): 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
I guess GEJ made use of the Navy warships during the 6 weeks of bombardment. Nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by Okies27(m): 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
ajoskele:
Buhari is an action man. He knows what he wants and what to do. He gives definite and concise answers to questions raised. He doesn't smile sheepishly like that fellow from the creeks..

No more YamAndGoatTheory!!
All you people do is dissipate energy cussing other people. Jonathan govt was bad and Obj's,all that we know. But can PMB just shut his mouth small and work? We're tired of talk talk and that wasn't what he told us. Airforce not working bla bla bla. As a dictator he didn't buy one gun bla bla bla. We done tire for talk. We want walk the talk.
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by loomer: 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
Teeboy22:

badt nigga grin

But no be lie I lie na
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by ajoskele(m): 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
Okies27:
All you people do is dissipate energy cussing other people. Jonathan govt was bad and Obj's,all that we know. But can PMB just shut his mouth small and work? We're tired of talk talk and that wasn't what he told us. Airforce not working bla bla bla. As a dictator he didn't buy one gun bla bla bla. We done tire for talk. We want walk the talk.
What work do you want now? To be digging earth with the engineers in FERMA and Ministry of Works? To rejoin the Army and head to Sambisa straight?
Do you even know the work(s) of a President?

You don't curse, yet your President should shut his mouth!
Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by tefund(m): 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
if GEJ was incompetent,buari incompetence is attaining a higher dimension

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:44am On Jul 28, 2015
The secret to fighting terrorism is never give muslims the space to make lil quran noise apart frm d one they disturb with in d mosque..Check out china,ghana,zambia e.t.c...Any muslim noise outside mosque na to flog them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan / Family Of Kidnapped Alwan Hassan Paid N100m For His Release - DailyNigerian / Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.